Reviews for Good Girl Going Crazy 2 University Edition
Guest chapter 19 . 7/14
Scott. You. Are. An. Idiot. At least he finally grown up...now let's see Z come into her own and show Scott was he's missing because I hate him
Lily chapter 19 . 7/14
SCOTT BUT WHY AND YVONNE ITS DEFINITELY NOT HIS BABY. Loved it!
Aleena chapter 19 . 7/14
You know what, even though you said this isn't going to be baby mama drama (thank God), I don't even blame Zabri. Like seriously f*** Scott. I understand she wasn't there for him when he needed her, like I GET IT. But cheating is not okay, period! Hurting someone else (albeit accidentally) when you're hurting is NOT OKAY! Now the girl is pregnant. Like, wth hero?

I like Christian. He's a nice guy. Honestly, not that I really want Zabri to get with Christian- I think it would be good for her to have a nice guy who is just a friend. Even though he obviously likes her. But Zabri needs to seriously get her life together, and figure out who she is for real and get a feel for herself without Scott or any other guy. She just needs to, like you said, gain her inner strength.
Puccapurple chapter 19 . 7/13
Nooooo too short! I'd like to say that Z handled the news civilly. Had it been me, I would have been foam-in-mouth angry at Sleazy Scott. Well I kind of hope Z kicks him out her life for good (yep, I'm rancorous like that). I still don't trust Yvonne (not that I'll trust her anyway), she definitely poked a hole in it (if you know what I mean?). Man, I'm reading this chapter all depressed and stuff (Scott, damn you! You weren't supposed to have that kind of bond with anyone other than Z) But I'm glad to see Z and Christian bonding. Great update as always, I think it was a little bit short but I think it's my impatience talking.
Guest chapter 19 . 7/13
I'm so sorry for what's going on in the US right now.
Here for you.
Your AN said it all.

/ About GGGC - I can't believe that Yvonne is potentially pregnant with Scott's baby. That's just D:
I don't know how I feel about it. I don't think I like it. Still like the story, still hanging on for S/Z but think there could have been another way to add tension to the story?
Guest chapter 19 . 7/13
SO glad there won't be any baby mama drama. Hope the baby isn't Scott's but also I hate him sooo
Alixermixer chapter 19 . 7/13
I am sorry but I can not jump on the hate Scott train. We have to remember that these are two kids whose brains have still not developed trying to have adult relationships work while trying to go through school, someone is bound to make a mistake. Even established adults make mistakes, it's how they get through them is what determines character. I still feel like Yvonne is plotting something, who just forgets to take a pill if they have been doing it for years unless she is just careless. One thing that I am for sure about is that Christian is on my shit list. I know, I know, I know I am the only one but let's be real he is not trying to be there as a friend, we all know he has ulterior motives. He is doing the same thing Jesse and Yvonne did, trying to be there as the "friend". Ummm she said she wanted to be left alone but then you push your way into her bubble, she told you what she is going through with her (ex)boyfriend and you still pushin up. It may not look suspect because they are broken up and Scott hurt Z but he is doing the same thing but in a nicer "supportive" way. I can't deal with it. Can't wait for more!
Ellie chapter 18 . 7/13
I have to tell you something. First off, so glad you're back and updating! Your stories are true gems.

Also- Like I said, these are wonderful stories that you write, so please don't give up on updating. Sometimes when writers go on hiatus, they lose a lot of reviewers. But, that doesn't mean you've lost readers. I'm sure there are a lot of people who read your stories but don't leave reviews. Who knows why? Maybe people have grown up and moved on, maybe they just don't feel like writing a review. I've learned that a lot more people than not simply make no comment.

It's kind of like on YouTube; some people have fanbases that extend beyond that platform that you would never know about just by looking at the number of subscribers they have, the comments underneath a video, or the likes and dislikes. One of my friends is a huge presence and following within the community in regards to music and modeling, but you would never know that if you found one of her videos.

I understand that reviews are motivators; anyone who has published a book can agree with you. Simple enough business model: no reviews, no readers, no sale. Maybe you could promote your work on other platforms? (Or even write another book!) But please don't let that be what stops you. You are talented in your writing, and I'm sure everyone who reads and doesn't leave a review feels the same way.
Sunshine chapter 18 . 7/4
Heyy! This one was as awesome as ever...
Please let this be a false call.. or nt his baby..
Waiting for the next one!
Sweetstart chapter 18 . 7/4
Hope that is not one of her tactics to get back scott. Ugghhhh...
Something so right, yet so delayed!
Guest chapter 18 . 6/29
Hahhaha I was reading through the reviews and saw that people are concerned about the story turning into baby-mama dramas central and not being about Scott groveling for the rest of his life and I thought they were funny comments...but now I'm with them. I wanted to see Scott earn her back! Kind of bummed because I feel like there's no way he can earn back her love and respect and trust now. Also, if he tries any sort of relationship with this pregnant girl and even if he just supports her without getting a paternity test first (you can get them before the baby is born) then there's legit no way I'd believe this guy is a genius. No way. Great writing as always!
Charchar777 chapter 18 . 6/29
Great chapter !
Puccapurple chapter 18 . 6/28
I knew it! This whole unsafe sex thing, I so knew this was coming. I'm officially team Christian. Hell, at this point I'll even be on team Jesse. That's what you get Scott for being so reckless. Thank you so much for the update, I've waited very patiently for this and now I'm nearly wetting myself with excitement. Poor Z.
P.s. God don't let Scott be the father.
P.p.s. if this Yvonne chick is lying about this pregnancy (or Scott being the dad), I'll find a way to kick her fictional ass.
Guest chapter 18 . 6/28
If she's at the hospital, did she miscarry? Very curious. No matter what, I now hate Scott always and forever. We had a good run, Scott. #TeamZAndLegitAnyoneElse
Alixermixer chapter 18 . 6/28
All I can say to this is MOTHER OF GOD! I really hope that Yvonne is being spiteful because he dumped afterwards like a bag of trash. Like maybe there is a way to take a paternity test early because with Scott and Z kissing and talking I was hopeful but this is too much for someone to forgive. So I guess we will be looking on as Z has her date with Christian (ugghhh). I can't wait until I can read more but I am not happy about it.
427 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »