Reviews for Good Girl Going Crazy 2 University Edition
ainoharu chapter 10 . 9/19
realllyyyy grrreeeat story nd i am really(like seriously) waitin for the next chapter . hope u update soon.
annayh44 chapter 10 . 8/15
Alex. . .Omg :( :( This was heartbreaking and now if Scott know about Z and Jesse. .He will probably will broke down. .You should finish this story pleaseeeeeeeeeee whenever u free. .We will wait for your updateeeee!
theultimatefan chapter 1 . 8/8
Thanks so much for creating a sequel! I hope everything is well with you since you haven't updated for a while. Looking forward to the next update
Nana chapter 10 . 1/9
Love the story! When is the next chapter? Please keep us updated! Still reading and enjoying as always!
gaelle chapter 10 . 1/4
Update soon please
Loveless Little Girl chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
Thank you for making this sequel!
Teen.Till.I.Die chapter 10 . 10/7/2014
Hi Hotcheri,
Like everybody else I thought you gave up on the story. Thanq for coming back and updating.
Just when I thought a 'kiss confession' is the biggest problem in their lives, you have to go and kill Little Alex. Couldn't you atleast let him live with maybe with a short term coma or something?

Whatever! I still love your writing.

. .
Guest chapter 10 . 9/28/2014
now this is why I love your writing..
Anon chapter 10 . 9/26/2014
Hi hotcheri! Just wanna say im glad you updated again. I tried to read it but i cant really remember where it left off. Either way, i just read my fave parts of the story. Just wanna say ive been through the writing phase youre going through. I had some faithful readers back when i wrote nonstop. But time came when i wasnt inspired anymore, i didnt write for a long time, and it was hard to get the hang of it again. The people who read back then didnt come back anymore. I guess what i wanna say is just write what you really want. Its really hard to write for people. Write for yourself then people will come :)
MusicToSleepTo chapter 10 . 9/16/2014
OMG U FAHCKEN KILLED ALEX! But you can make up for it by updating quicker. ;) *wink wink* *nudge nudge* Haha I'm serious though. Please don't take another year to update. :(((((((((((((
Guest chapter 10 . 9/13/2014

But still, excellent chapter! Thank you (for the pain among others), keep writing! :D
Khaleesi chapter 10 . 9/9/2014
For some reason I decide to click onto this story (have it bookmarked on the laptop) today of all days after pretty much giving up the idea that you'll ever update again and YOU'VE UPDATED! HURRAY! I can tell when my favourite authors are going to update... with my boobs *touches boobs*
LikaDaRomance chapter 10 . 9/8/2014
I couldn't believe it when I saw the alert, thank you! This made my week (even though you killed a helpless little boy who never did nothing wrong to nobody and was just excited to be swimming...shame on you hotcheri :/ )It did break my heart for little Alex to pass but I'm just excited for the update. You have been missed and I'm definitely going to be still reading.
siobhan2007 chapter 10 . 9/8/2014
I love you so much right now, you've made my day, i've missed this story to death. I have almost lose hope that a day will come when you would update... And you did ! I will never give up on this story even if it takes you 10 year to finish !
I haven't read the update yet because i'm in Paris ( France) at work and it's 2 pm. I'll wait patiently till tonight in my bed.
Emma chapter 10 . 9/8/2014
I hate u why did u kill him this is so sad
336 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »