Reviews for Good Girl Going Crazy 2 University Edition
Guest chapter 26 . 17h
Interesting i a happy it ended well
Lilchany chapter 26 . 10/10
I began reading this story years ago when you only had two chapters posted and I was instantly addicted. I absolutely loved this story! I know FP is a very different environment than it was 6 years ago, but I’m glad you didn’t give up on it! There’s just some much growth and maturation from Scott and Zabri since GGGC. (Also side note I kept thinking of a hexanucleotide expansion when I saw those letters-haha nerd moment, Zabri might appreciate it- well at least before she switched majors). Anywhoo, the plot was adorably cliche but the character development was done well. Also I don’t condone Scott cheating and education is incredibly important, but after being together for more than two years and after what he went through with the loss of his brother, it was pretty cold what she did to him (however, I do understand how she felt. It’s easy to push people away when you don’t know how to handle a situation). Regardless, I know Zabri did not make him cheat and he did deserve to lose her for that. I think you handled the situation well and I’m glad she didn’t just run back to him (although the romantic part of me was like please forgive him Z- I mean they didn’t exactly discuss the terms of the break (lol- I could stay in this circle all day long). Honestly this story made me feel so conflicted between being a strong, independent woman and being a romantic sap). However, I’m still very satisfied with the ending. Zabri went through so much and had so many issues to work through that I felt she wouldn’t have been happy unless she came to terms with herself and went on her own beautiful journey of self-discovery. I honestly cried when I saw how much she had grown as a person (I realized I grew quite attached to her probably because we are a bit similar). And Scott, for all his mistakes I still loved him because he was so sincere in his love for his Z. Normally, I'm not fond of that whole flash forward and they get back together scene, but with them I felt it was necessary and more organic that way. Both of them needed to grow more before getting back together.
This feels like its getting too long so I’ll just wrap this up. I loved all the supporting characters: Cheryl, Haley, Paul, Mimi, Mama Rae etc. and especially Rogue who became one of my favorite characters.
Also I adore you as a person. Your author’s notes were just so hilarious that they honestly made my day (other than the chapters ofc).

I look forward to reading your other stories on FP and on your site when you switch over!
Sweetstart chapter 26 . 10/7
Hey hotcherri
This journey has been an amazing one... And I must say, you gave this story the ending it deserved. Actually this maturing period brought great changes in the two. And this relation now, it would be a stable and a long lasting one. Thank you sooooo much.
BTW we'll meet again ( Your other stories of course)
Love you3
annayh44 chapter 26 . 10/6
Wow! Amazing...I am so cryinggg happyyyy that they are together ~~~ so together that they will be never be far from eachother. ...I love you Scott & Z :D it was happiest thing :D i will miss u so badly
Guest chapter 26 . 10/6
I was the last review lol and i realized there was an error

I meant I look forward to reading JBSD and KBP
Guest chapter 26 . 10/5
Hey! It's hard for me to believe that this story is over. I've been with you since the very beginning in 2008 with the first GGGC. Though I must admit I've never reviewed before I felt like I needed to. I loved this story it's one of the only ones I've kept up with through the years. I teared up a little as I read through this last chapter. Kinda felt like the end of my childhood though though I'm in my 20s now I started this around Zabris age when you first started writing her. I grew with your characters and i just wanted to say thank to you, for sharing them with us all. You're the real MVP! You're a rockstar! I look forward to the never of JBSD and KBP!
resplendent chapter 26 . 10/5
I liked the ending.
Thank you for your story.
twobrightstars chapter 26 . 10/4
Whoa, I can't believe it's all over. I'll definitely miss Zabri, Scott, and their friends and family. Scott and Z have been through so much and worked very hard, so their happy ending was well earned. Bravo, hotcheri!
charmedblush chapter 26 . 10/4
Awww! Yes! But also woah. Started readinh GGGC when I was 13 and now it's 7 years later! I was FREAKING out by the way when you held off from saying Scott's name. Just husband, husband husband. Thank goodness though! I wish you the best in your future work 3
THEIR HAPPY ENDING I LOVED IT
Guest chapter 26 . 10/4
Such a beautiful ending to one of my favourite stories on fictionpress. So proud that you've finished! I love every single one of your stories but I felt a real connection with Scott and zabri. I'm so upset that their story is over but I know that I'll read it over and over again.
Puccapurple chapter 26 . 10/4
I got to say, you made it work. I didn't expect the story to finish that way but amazingly with your out-of-this-world writing skills I still freaking love the book. I'm sad it's over now. Good luck on your future projects, I have a feeling they will be as formidable as this one (and your current works too). Thank you for the fun ride.
Violet Thelaw chapter 26 . 10/4
Oh my goodness. It's done. The first time I read this was straight outta high school and now I'm almost of marrying age lol. You're not the only one emotionally invested. Great great job. It was the perfect ending. I'm gonna miss these characters terribly too. Plus, the way you write lets me know that these characters are alive. You stayed true to the characters. That was a wonderful six years. And you're right, nowhere else is the same as Fictionpress. I hope you keep posting here. I'm confident they'll come looking for Scott and Zabri.
Guest chapter 26 . 10/4
Thank you so much for this, it was beautiful
Guest chapter 25 . 10/3
Oh, I just wish they would
498 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »