Reviews for Good Girl Going Crazy 2 University Edition
diseree12 chapter 5 . 1/12/2011
heh! you're so bad!

why didn't you finish the part 2 of Gc

hmp! you got me so mad..
onlyexception chapter 5 . 1/5/2011
why didn't you able to finish the part 2 of good girl going crazy?

i feel so mad at that..huhuhuuhuh
PunkRockLuvr chapter 5 . 12/9/2010
)gc is a awesum book. P love tht book

mm wen the next chapter being added? cant wait for the new chapter.
jinglecats chapter 5 . 12/8/2010
I love this story, please update soon, its been so long!
praneethaalovesbieber chapter 5 . 11/12/2010
OMG PLEASE UPDATE ASAP! this story is awesome!
anon chapter 5 . 11/3/2010
gosh i miss this sstory, hope you update again soon!

p.s. why doesnt she apply to change her dorm room if she hates it that much?
TheOCDProcrastinator chapter 5 . 10/25/2010
hey..i jz love d story..plzz plzz update son..scot my most fav ppl;)
Spha098 chapter 5 . 10/15/2010
Why is Blanca back? Isn't she suppose to be in a different university? Please update soon, I would really like to know what will happen next.
The Imagination Addict chapter 5 . 9/13/2010
Hey! Gng good so far! Hope u update son! Btw, I think it’d b interesting if any tension in Zabri’s n Scott’s relationship is due to Zabri this time. Like she makes out with some guy or something or there’re rumours abt her getting laid by someone else n Scott breaks up w her first. That’s if u don’t hv anything else in mind.
cosmetgirl chapter 5 . 9/11/2010
i rele luurve you stories!

plss update soon!
Krush32 chapter 5 . 9/1/2010
Please update! I would really like to read the next chapter.
Theta23 chapter 2 . 8/11/2010
Paul/Hailey spinoff! soz, i'm just hyper. but yeh, a paul/hailey spinoff would b pretty cool. u kno, if u feel like it. whenever u want 2. that is, if u want 2. im just gonna stop rambling now...
RoseBriar32192 chapter 5 . 7/26/2010
Ok, so, I haven't been doing such a great job reviewing on you're story. Oops! I'm a busy person, with things to do, people to see, places to go! But now I have time to review, and let me just say, you're doing quite a fantastic job! I'm eager to read the next chapter, so UPDATE SOON! Or else... Ta-Ta for now! - RoseBriar
This Black Thorn chapter 5 . 7/26/2010
well i love this story, but i hate the bitchyness of her roommates though. but keep going please!
lula chapter 5 . 7/22/2010
ok, i have just read this story and the first one. they are really good. i hope to read more soon.
333 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »