Reviews for Good Girl Going Crazy 2 University Edition
vintage91 chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
OMG! I'm not yet through reading the first part...but when i got to see that there is still a sequel of the story, i got the motivation to read it fast! haha.
Florr chapter 8 . 4/23/2012
What? Your not gonna write this story anymore ? :(
cosmopolitan chapter 8 . 4/8/2012
HOLY SHIT I miss this story!

I just found it after searching for it for ages and what a treat. it was such an incredible pleasure to reread this one!

and what's that I see on your profile? you're planning on coming back to writing? If so, i feel so damn lucky!
ColourCascade chapter 8 . 3/30/2012
This storys really good! I have to admit I hated the ending to the first one - I just don't like books that have nostalgic endings... But this is the perfect way to continue the story. I hope you get inspired or think of an ending or have the time to write sometime soon so I can read more.
WritingElephant chapter 8 . 2/21/2012
This was soooooooooooo cool! PLEASE continue!
ClaryLovesYouXD chapter 8 . 2/4/2012
Awww...well come back soon hotcheri :)
pain-n-beauty chapter 8 . 9/21/2011
Thank you for putting the hiatus in your summery I would of been so upset if I got into the story and not get to finish it sorry about the writters block it happends
VIEWme chapter 8 . 9/8/2011
suck..that too bad...
Joker-Darkly chapter 8 . 9/8/2011
Woah, woah, woah buddy. When I got an e-mail notification that you posted a chapter I was all hysterical like "omg omg omg OMG! YES YES!" And then, I read your message and I was like a deflated balloon. Total, major sadness my friend.

Although I possibly can't force you to write and I know where your coming from...I am still in sad mode.

I hope that awful writer's block DIES, and that you'll come back and write another amazingly awesome chapter.

(SIGH) I'll go back to hopelessly re-reading GGGC2 again.
LALALA chapter 8 . 9/8/2011
You should totally check out Wattpad :D
wonderland212 chapter 8 . 9/7/2011
No offence but I think you are doing the right thing. The story felt dissconnected from the first and a bit like you didn't know where you wanted it to go, so I'd rather you wait until you felt capable to write a decent story than just put up anything for the sake of us readers. :)
boredbottom chapter 8 . 9/7/2011
I'm sad but I understand where you're coming from. Well, GOOD LUCK:D
LovingItSoFar chapter 7 . 9/3/2011
Im Praying & Hoping & Hoping & Praying That This Story Wont Come Out Like I Think It Would... I Read A Story Similar ( & By Similar I Mean How Cliche It Is But It's A Real Published Book )

its about A girl named seeven & her first ever real boyfriend , technically the main idea of the story is how your first love could not be your one & only so they had to break up in the second half of the book ( tears , i almost cried )but while the were high school sweet hearts everything was good up until they went to college... he was a sophomore she was a freshmen & he was the jock basketball player & every girl had their eyes on him.. & slowly the started to fall apart & thats when the new boy camed along & he was attracted to seeven but she was some what takenn. it was untill the new bot started showing her attention her Boyfriend started getting jealous... long story short she ended up with the new boy.
wizzy891 chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Please Update , Im Waiting Patiently . .
PONPOH chapter 1 . 9/2/2011