Reviews for Good Girl Going Crazy 2 University Edition
Guest chapter 12 . 3/23
Um no, no, no. I'm sorry but Scott is out. No one deserves to be cheated on like that. Especially when he knew what he was doing. he could have said no. I don't want Z to take him back. If that's where you are going, then he needs to work for it. I know he is hurting, but i'd rather he had told her he wanted a break or broken up with her. This isn't cool at all.
annayh44 chapter 12 . 3/21
THAT WAS HELLISH CHAPTER ! why Scott? Why? Why? damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn I really want to murder him...Did one loss made you so weak? All Those things you promised to Z...was all fake ...I don't know what Z gonna do...but hell want her not to forgive him so easily... Being just emotional is not a good excuse for what he did..! Dammit Scott! You are screwed !
Ishani chapter 12 . 3/12
I'm so glad you are writing again! Amazing chapter, can't wait for the net one to come out.. :)

It seems that you hurried through the last bit though.. dunno, just my view..
Keep writing,waiting anxiously for the next chapter!
Nya-4 chapter 12 . 3/12
Scott scott scottt... dammit scott
Guest chapter 12 . 3/12
Wowowow he is literally so terrible I can't
night owl chapter 12 . 3/12
Damn. And I mean damn Scott. I feel bad he did what he did, but frankly I have a friend who's in the nursing program and is studying all day, everyday. Literally no time to hang out or have fun anymore. It seriously caused a rift between us. Like you know how hard your friend is working to do well in school but you're annoyed that the person can't take out a few hours of their day to spend time with you. I'm not supporting Scott cheating, but I get where he comes from. Having a relationship isn't just about studying together, it's about building a foundation and you can't do that if one part of the relationship is one sided. So I'm just as annoyed with Zabri. Like your bf little brother died. And he's back at school dealing with it. He needs a support system. But Scott needs to know how hard Zabri working as well, I mean her major isn't liberal arts. Ugh, so many emotions for the chapter. I had this gut feeling he would cheat. And shit like that is pretty unforgivable.

On a side note, I still prefer Scott with a lip piercing.
Violet Thelaw chapter 1 . 3/8
Ahhh! It's like my carefree days all over again when I wasn't this busy and all I did was read stories like yours here! It's nice to have you back! And I'm glad Scott didn't get mad at Zabri :)
Nana chapter 11 . 3/6
Love it! (And welcome back(
annayh44 chapter 11 . 3/5
That's was heartbreaking :( Poor Dani & Scott :(

...is it really okay betwn Z & Scott? I am so worried
siobhan2007 chapter 1 . 2/22
I'm with you till the end. I was so happy to see the update and so sad to read it, anyway fantastic chapter. I hope you are back for good to finish this wonderful story. Wish you all the best and take care
Guest chapter 11 . 2/22
You haven't let anyone down, sometimes taking some time away is the best thing to do. Sending you love and keep your head up :)
Guest chapter 10 . 1/15
This is an awesome book! I hope you update soon XD
ainoharu chapter 10 . 9/19/2015
realllyyyy grrreeeat story nd i am really(like seriously) waitin for the next chapter . hope u update soon.
annayh44 chapter 10 . 8/15/2015
Alex. . .Omg :( :( This was heartbreaking and now if Scott know about Z and Jesse. .He will probably will broke down. .You should finish this story pleaseeeeeeeeeee whenever u free. .We will wait for your updateeeee!
theultimatefan chapter 1 . 8/8/2015
Thanks so much for creating a sequel! I hope everything is well with you since you haven't updated for a while. Looking forward to the next update
498 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »