Reviews for Good Girl Going Crazy 2 University Edition
Lily chapter 25 . 10/3
LOVED IT CANT WAIT FOR THE EPILOGUE
charmedblush chapter 25 . 10/3
Hi I've been guest reviewing for a bit because I couldn't remember the previous username I used on this site when I originally read and reviewed GGGC and the beginnings of GGGC2. I love this. I'm actually really happy that Zabri is finally centred. I actually like that you've gone 10 years ahead. It's weirdly right, and I think that she and Scott can still be great together, but they can be great NOW as adults.
Guest chapter 25 . 10/3
You're writing and epilogue and I'm dead with happiness
Violet Thelaw chapter 25 . 10/3
This was definitely a solid ending to one of the best parts of my chilldhood (or late childhood, lol) but to be honest, I'm gonna be a bit sad if it ends here. I'm glad you're writing an epilogue. Yay!
Chimel321 chapter 24 . 9/30
Oh. Noooo
annayh44 chapter 24 . 9/29
Woahhhhhhhhhh i'm in love..jee scott poor him...i feel so sad for him..he still dont want give up... :( I was so super happy that that witch's baby is not his :D .I am waiting for next chapter
Guest chapter 24 . 9/29
I love what you did with this ending, especially that you were honest with yourself that this could have not been their time even if everyone wants it to be. Frankly both are way too young for a great commitment and would have struggled to regain trust at this point. Time is a great remedy. We all know you will get them together in the end now and I would have preferred this chapter to be the ending but I can see how they could work out if she had a little more experience and self respect and he is more mature.
I think you should make a (at least short) story out of it. I would enjoy reading them learning how to be together and trust eachother again. I think you are suited to write a thoughtful, intimate love story without focus on too much drama but on the progression of characters growing towards a committed relationship. I'd also be interested if she could free herself of feeling so very obligated towards her family. Love your stuff!
Sweetstart chapter 24 . 9/29
Please please please add a second epilogue just to please ur fans who have been with u since day 1. Let them have their scott and z together. Two endings; one ur way and the other one our way.
Pleaaaaaaassssssseeeeeeeeeee...
Make the lil ones happy please
Sweetstart chapter 24 . 9/29
Oh no.. what is this DAMAGE zabri always talking about. It was nothing irreparable. Though it's nice she chose herself for a change. And not nice that she and scott said their final good byes (sob sob). But okay. No matter what you do, I love this story. Though them ending up together could have been an icing on the cake. Yes, their love story was unconventional af n then ending together would have been like all the other cliche. Love ya...
Waiting for the last chapter.:-)
Guest chapter 24 . 9/28
Sniff, sniff. So sad but a mature decision. I know all about the feeling of losing oneself to a stronger personality.

You, my dear Hotcheri, have us wrapped around your finger. Keep it up.
Guest chapter 24 . 9/28
Ugh I hope in the final chapter we see that actually does love her until the end of time, I'm so sad that they won't be together
Lily chapter 24 . 9/28
I'm assuming it'll be an open kind of ending where you imagine where there go from wherever we see them in 10 years and it makes me sad but I'm okay with it. I've thought a lot about it and know you're done with FictionPress after this, but I'm hoping maybe you'll write a one-shot or just an optional epilogue for those of us who have been with yah from the start of the very first book and who actually want to see some beautiful happy ending with babies and jobs and everything hahaha, probably a lot to ask but just a thought! :)
Guest chapter 24 . 9/28
Okay I was a team anti-Scott but change my mind after this chapter! I want them to have a second chance in the future when they've both finally come into their own because I'm more emotionally invested in them then I want to admit. Please do it for the day one fans!
Guest chapter 24 . 9/28
I'm kind of bummed. I know we're going for a realistic ending but I suppose I just invested literally years into these characters and although I hated Scott, I'm gonna be bummed that they probably won't end up together. Like what was the point really? But I guess it doesn't matter what I think ha
Charchar777 chapter 24 . 9/28
Really wanted Z and Scott to get back together but I feel that they are gonna meet up together in the last chapter and hopefully continue what they had ! You should start another story bc you're amazing at writing!
498 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »