Reviews for Good Girl Going Crazy 2 University Edition
Amy chapter 9 . 6/14/2013
Please update soon!
LorriBetha chapter 9 . 6/14/2013
I was never alerted to this chapter! Imagine my surprise when today I was reading through all the stories I read that had been put on hiatus, and here you are with a new chapter! Loved the chapter, but seeing as the last time you updated was February, I won't exactly hold my breath for a new chapter any time soon, even though I'm hoping :)
Guest chapter 9 . 6/13/2013
updaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaate
princesshours chapter 8 . 5/29/2013
:))
more chapters please...
Guest chapter 9 . 5/7/2013
I really hope that u can get back into this story it is so good and I just have to know what happens I wish I could beta for u but I am too busy for anything other than school ...I hope to c new ideas soon u r such a good writer :-)
rose5936 chapter 9 . 4/4/2013
Plase please please update! Im dying for the next chapter..no pressure ;)
ILOVEYOU chapter 9 . 3/17/2013
HAD ALMOST GIVEN UP ON ANOTHER UPDATE FROM YOU TILL I SAW THIS! DON'T STOP PLEASE KEEP WRITING!
rose5936 chapter 9 . 3/11/2013
Im begging you please just update! Pleaaaseee!
angel-with-blue-eyes chapter 9 . 3/11/2013
just wanted to say i LOVE LOVE LOVE your story :) i read through both of them pretty much without stopping :) its really interesting and cant wait to see whats gonna happen nxt
Guest chapter 9 . 3/10/2013
OH, pleaseee, update the soon as posible! I can't take this anymore, I want to read what's gonna happen with all this. I just love how you write, and I just I can't. I wanna read the next chapteeeeer.
Guest chapter 9 . 3/6/2013
I am so glad that you're back! You are such an excellent writer. I hope that you will continue to write this story as well as others. I love all of your stories. I am a fan of yours on wattpad known as pdhatfie. Please continue to update.
rose5936 chapter 9 . 3/2/2013
Dammit girlie! Im in love with your story! Please please PLEASE update soon! Im on my knees begging you here..not literally but your get me :)
Leyla chapter 9 . 2/26/2013
Thank god youre back!
charmedblush chapter 9 . 2/24/2013
Oh my gosh ! Update :)

Just went back and reread gggc and this, just for a refresher. Yes! Can't wait for you to update again. Now..

Scott is being such a jerk! I don't give a crap that he's going to parties and isn't doing anything, (actually I do care- HE CAN'T DO THAT) but it's also the attitude . He doesn't talk to her for a week and then gets pissed when she won't be his shield for a party, one of many which are the reason for him being 'too busy' to call/talk to her. He was playing Wii for goodness' sake.

Oh my gosh though . Jesse. I really wanted her to date him for a while, but really not like this. No fair! Plus this is going to come out making Z look like the bad one. That's absolute pants actually. She's been so saintly and understanding. She's putting up with so much crap, and now here is this curve ball.

On the other hand, I love Leon. Yay Leon.

Anyway , looking forward to what you will do.
A mad reader chapter 9 . 2/10/2013
Omg it took me forever to convince myself to read this because I had just finished reading the first story and I bonded against my will with Zabriana and it like hurt when she got hurt and yeah I so did not expect this I am all up for another chapter of the story
318 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »