Reviews for Good Girl Going Crazy 2 University Edition
Lea Brown chapter 2 . 2/25/2010
awe Scott is so sweet but i hope he doesn't blow her off for a lot frat parties.
castiel89 chapter 2 . 2/25/2010
Sorry I didn't get to review the first chapter. Life's been hectic around my parts lately. But I totally read chapter 2 while I was at work today! HAHAHA.

Anyway, i have this horrible, horrible, sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach... Oh please, please let it all be for naught! I just have this bad bad vibe some nast shi-ot is going to go down... I don't know how I will be able to handle it!

I literally want to reach in and grasp Scott's head in my hands and SQUEEZE! For a genius, he sure needs some sense knocked into him. Argh. He frustrates me to no end, yet I cannot help but succumb to his charms..

Looking forward to the next update!
boredbottom chapter 2 . 2/25/2010
I have always loved this story. And even now on the "University Edition" I am so friggin excited to where you'll take us next. I mean.. is she going to drop Scott going to drop her.. are they ghoing to stay together forever... is "Jesse" goingto be a main character

im lovingit
Popcornluver chapter 2 . 2/25/2010
ah! waiting for next chapter...! :)
Lilaclia chapter 2 . 2/25/2010
Another great chapter :)Aw , there's probably going to be less Scott in this one .. :( Oh well, whichever way you want this story to be is great . I guess Scott just needs some space, but I hope that this is only temporarily. Otherwise .. I really wish that one of them won't cheat or be caught in a bad situation, but it seems inevitable. Can't wait for another chapter :)
chng234 chapter 2 . 2/25/2010
i guess zabri roomates r not that nice pepople
righthere431 chapter 2 . 2/25/2010
Uh-oh, looks like things are already starting to slightly fall apart...I hope it doesn't get worse.
book-geek chapter 2 . 2/25/2010
haha wow i hope Paul and Hayley get together (: they would be so cute together! and i love all the wars (ipod, and mac btw haha)

i also loved the whole 'get my cleaning tools out and go into OCD mode' that was hilarious :D

once again, not as much Scott as i would have liked :/ but i get the feeling he wont be in this one as much which really sucks :(

update soon!
Hazelnut Romance chapter 2 . 2/25/2010
can't wait to get to no the new characters a bit more. update soon!
ColdCoffeeEyes25 chapter 2 . 2/25/2010
This is fun - I'm a sucker for first-day-at-college stories. I like your main character's no-nonsense voice, especially stacked up next to all those big personalities she's living with. And I like the way you've fed us just enough information by the end of Chapter Two to set us up for the big roller coaster ride that must be coming next.

Keep it up!
shoe-aholic chapter 2 . 2/25/2010
Yay! You updated! I was so excited when I saw this... I'm still loving Scott... somehow I don't think he's the one that's going to be swayed from their relationship... Jesse is really hot (I saw the character pics so I can confirm this!) ;P

xfireworkzstarx chapter 2 . 2/25/2010

Screw Scott xD what a bastard.

I can feel there's goin' be a lot of angst D: I just hope Zabri gets someone better in the end...even though Scott was perfect...

Mhm most first loves don't stay together these days : so many ~options, 'cause I guess before they didn't have much of a ~choice~. Although, one of my friend's parents have been with each other since they were 16 and been with nobody else :O

But anyways!

update real soon because this fic is very, very addictive!

moarnaoplzkthnxbai chapter 2 . 2/25/2010
Aw I'm definitely not liking the downward way that Zabri and Scott's relationship is being painted... I am liking the story as a whole so far though and I can't wait to read the next chapter! )
punkproud chapter 2 . 2/25/2010
I hope Scott doesn't change, it would suck for Zabri if she had her heart broken.

This chapter made me laugh with all the little fighting's.

Can't wait for the next chapter
Kirhava chapter 2 . 2/25/2010
Hey, Please, please, don't make us hate Scott! I already love him, and it's not only Zabri's heart who is at risk here ;p

336 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 22 .. Last Next »