Reviews for Good Girl Going Crazy 2 University Edition
Maya chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
I love Leon, he's really funny. Khandi not so much. Rogue seems cool.
lizzielou chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
an excellent first chapter, i am extremely excited about reading more! x x x x
FreethePoets chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
I'm so glad they're back! This is a great start, and I'm looking forward to more chapters. D
Aurora Corona chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
You're sucha genius with dialogue! I really hope Scott doesn't fall victim to inflated balloon boobs and cute asses! Zabri is PERFECT for him, not some airhead sorority sister!

I am so pumped for the next chapter.
happiness.is.my.goal chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
YAY! I'm soo glad that the sequel is here! I can't wait to read more of their college life. )
mess094 chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
hey there, I just finished reading Good Girl Going Crazy which I thought was fab! I really really enjoyed your characters and how you stuck to each one's personality throughout. I've read far to many stories where people change their ideas and characters cause it doesn't work with their new plan. I was so glad to read something worth while and really good. BTW I'm completely in love with Scott! (so you've done you're job) can't wait for this sequel, truly excited! Keep updating.

lots of love xoxo

mess094
Blackers chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
...dude. i think i have the fath that scott will stick with zabrina. cuz he had to work through loads and loads of shizz to work his way up to 'couple'. hes lernt his lesson in not letting a good thing go. i have faith. khandis a bich. not even the kind i could start to like. at least as far as i know.
punkproud chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
super cool start

im excited to read the rest :)
Bluecoco100 chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
wow those girls are so rude. I hope things turn out ok with scott and zabri. There is no way that they will be broken up becuz of ucla girls.
lalaland22 chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
I'm excited that you are doing a sequel...I kinda hate endings that end too happy, don't get me wrong, I loved the first one but I feel like nothing ever ends that perfect. Plus I think things are more interesting when jealousy, doubt, and hot new characters get introduced. Espeacially if Z feels like she might loose Scott to someone he seems to be too friendly with, jealousy is always interesting to I love scott but i'm excited to see how their relationship will stand through this journey.

It always offened me when ppl would ask my sister if her hair was real, even though ther would be nothing wrong with it if it wasn't hers, because she has nice hair and she's black ppl automatically judge her. I first learned about hair extentions from my white friend who has them, yet ppl will ask me that ? before they ask her, which irritates the hell out of me.

I liked this chapter, but I think maybe you might be overdoing the whole stereotypical 'ghetto' girls. I loved your characters because she was proud to be black but never portaryed that she was all stereotypically loud and ignorant.

I enjoy your work, just please, please, please don't get cliche and predictable
righthere431 chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Aw I hope Scott doesn't do that or I'll kick his butt!
Violet Thelaw chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
YAY! Finally read it!

Gosh, her roommate sounds mean. I wonder what the plot of this story is. Can't wait for the next! Hope you get motivated and inspired enough! :)
Aaerie chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
i hope they dont break up or one of them cheats on the other
Hazelnut Romance chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
i can smell drama! update soon.
Lea Brown chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
yes! zabri and scott are back! I hate zabri's roommates they get on my nerves.
318 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 .. Last Next »