Reviews for Good Girl Going Crazy 2 University Edition
The Imagination Addict chapter 6 . 4/27/2011
OMG loved this. i actually couldn't rmb who these peeps all were at first! but then it started cmg back bit by bit. though i cant rmb anything abt zabri's family at all! i think the ending scene was soo sexy! n my ohmy what's blanca up to? n omg is zabri gonna kiss jesse n then break up w scott?
VIEWme chapter 6 . 4/26/2011
YEYH...ur back!
onlyexception chapter 6 . 4/26/2011
weeh!

I'm so happy you update ur story..i can't wait for the next chapters!
mimimomo14 chapter 6 . 4/26/2011
ur awesome! i'm happy you update ur story..i thought u already abandoned it...
Violet Thelaw chapter 6 . 4/26/2011
Nothing much happened for me, although that make-out session at the end made me secure about their relationship. Whew! At least you didn't leave it hanging. And I'm not convinced that Blanca's changed. A bitch is always a bitch. Update really soon, please! :( It's hard to wait for a year and recall things about it, but don't worry, I still love you! And Scott and Zabri!

Oh my gosh, I can't believe it's been a year since you've updated! I remember myself in the beach that time last year when you updated and I had internet access and I was screaming because the new chapter was up!

Oh wait! Yeah, Jesse. Hmm. He seems like a nice guy, but only if Zabri's not taken!

PLEASE UPDATE SOON! :)
AzlTrs chapter 6 . 4/25/2011
Awesome! Like Freakin' A!

So happy. Definitely was missing this story. :]

I think Zabri is being kind of naive about this friendship with Jesse. He has flat out said that he would ask her out if she was single and he flirts. She should probably cool it with him for a bit. They haven't known each other long enough for that to be ok. He is definitely putting the moves on. Glad Scott is being more attentive though. Hopefully he chills with the neglect so that Zabri won't turn subconsciously look to Jesse for attention. We all know he will give, I'm just not sure how sincere he is as of yet. Kind of hoping for a nice guy. They are always good. But the "something" he had to finish up could be bad. I guess we'll see.

Once Again. Awesome!

~Kira
EmmaWoodhouse88 chapter 6 . 4/25/2011
Haa! Scott jealous is hilarious! lol. I loved this chapter, and I really don't think Jesse should become an issue, Scottsdale got enough already. :P So glad you updated. I can't wait to see what happens next!
boredbottom chapter 6 . 4/25/2011
This is defnitely my favorite chapter so far. I love how Scott finally got to experience what Zabri goes through all the time. I sort of am hoping that she gets together with Jesse.. just because that's what would probably happen.. if this was a true story... but at the same time.. I want Scott and Z to be happy. Thank you for the 16 pages
MyNameIs-Madison chapter 6 . 4/25/2011
Hey Hey .

SO glad you updated .

I've had a horrible day .

yep , not going to bore you with it either .

Cause yeah , who the f-ck cares ?

Seeing New chapter alert in my email account made me so f-cking happy .

I would apologize for my language , but...nah.

Anyways ,

Let see what was I goonna write...

OH , F.Y.I ( I hate when people say it in person , so annoying ) I'm reviewing as I read the chapter .

Making comments every few sentences or chapter.

Whatever.

So ,

now I begin.

I know girls like Bianca .

I like to imagine them falling or triping , or me punching them .

I'm not violent .

They girls I know that are like Bianca just get me angry.

"I heard Scott heave a longsuffering sigh behind me. Poor baby, having to deal with the eternal stigma of being born drop dead gorgeous. Must be hell."

My friend is like that .

When girls check him out or flirt with him ,

he sighs like its so hard to be good looking .

Pft...

I like when boys get territorial .

Its so funny.

Oh Scott is adorable ( so is Jesse )

but Scott is with his oh look at the time thing.

Scott and her are so cute togther.

Lip rings on guys , some guys, are sexy .

:D

I love Leon XD

LOVED THE CHAPTER

ANYWAYS

GREAT F-ING JOB

&

GOOD F-ING LUCK WITH ( INSERT WHATEVER )
Queen.Of.Cupcakes chapter 6 . 4/25/2011
:) Perfect. Jealousy, hot make out scene, and Blanca is leaving everyone confused...

Update sooner please!(:
M0jojojo chapter 6 . 4/25/2011
OH MY GOD YOU UPDATED!

i had all but gave up on this story, and UPDATED!

great chapter, as usual!
TwentyOneDreams chapter 6 . 4/25/2011
Omfg! Love love love this chapter!(: but I hate hate hate jesse. although i really dislike him, I hope this just brings Scott and zabriana closer together(: at first reading this, i thought that it would end on a sour note for the two lovebirds but towards the end, you can bet that a sigh of relief was made! lol so nicely done and I hope to see more romance between Scott and zabri! Update soon!
shoe-aholic chapter 6 . 4/25/2011
E! It's so strange cos I re-read the whole of GC on Friday and then I reread this one too and then you updated today! Scott is such a sweetie, it's so hot how he gets jealous. I seriously hope Zabri doesn't hurt him though I expect she will... Jesse is pretty charming!

x
CMTaylor chapter 6 . 4/25/2011
Definitely a surprise to see an update :) M...I just love jealous Scott. And I loved their little makeout scene in the car...HOT!

What is up with Blana? Can she just get hit by a car or something? Well I guess not literally but I hope she doesn't stay around for long!

Anyway, great update. Please don't make us wait so long for the next. I'm sending you positive thoughts so you feel inclined to finish the story.
Edessa chapter 6 . 4/25/2011
OMG, you updated! yay! When I saw my email I was like "Is this for real?" lol.. honestly I never thought that you would update this story.. it's been a year..lol

I love this chapter..extra long and a lot of things happened... Thank you so much for updating this amazing story...looking forward for another chapter, no pressure though! :)

*hugs*