Reviews for Good Girl Going Crazy 2 University Edition
jyottoor chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
wen u end the story will it be a happy endin b/c i loveed the first story nd i relly dont want to read this one if its not sorry but i am a happy endin story type
live 2oo write chapter 5 . 6/28/2010
I am loving your story. :)
Theta23 chapter 5 . 6/21/2010
oh, cliffie! I dont like cliffies. they annoy me cos the i get worked up about wots gonna happen. hey, do you take requests?
JeneyaStorm chapter 5 . 6/3/2010
wtf Zabri should dump Scott and go with Jesse

-dont mean dat but sheesh-

Blanca

o seriously WTF like WTF dont tell me Blanca an dall dem other hoes gonna try 2 steal Scott
Guest chapter 4 . 6/3/2010
Scott's a virgin?

o Jesse and Zabri I thought he wuz with Yvonne?
JeneyaStorm chapter 3 . 6/3/2010
r they gonna break up in this story somehow i know their gonna break up even if its 10 chapters from now

...crap crap crap...
JeneyaStorm chapter 2 . 6/3/2010
I love Rugrats and Hey Arnold

...football head... brings back d memories

Paul and Hayley again pc or mac i go pc
JeneyaStorm chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
oo fuck Zabri's room mates are bitches

poor thing i feel sorry 4 u already
InnocentSarcasm chapter 5 . 5/28/2010
I reaLLY REaly like this story .

my only request is UPDATE SOON!
stoneofopal chapter 5 . 5/20/2010
i dont know why, but i get all giddy and start giggling like a schoolgirl whenever i read your stories!

jealous scott is so much fun to read! and jesse's so cool and attractive that i just know that there's going to be some real tension in the story! adding another guy for the sequel was an awesome idea!

and blanca's back? oh no you didnt!
Symone Ramirez chapter 5 . 5/19/2010
these stories are absolutely amazing you should realy update soon
flamesflyer chapter 5 . 5/19/2010
Totally just spent the last three days reading your stories (GC & this one) instead of studying for my midterm tomorrow. Absolutely love them. Overly cliche, but SO addicting. Anyway can't wait to read more.

later

Turner
Awesome chapter 3 . 5/16/2010
That was awesome :-)
brenda chapter 5 . 5/15/2010
i love it! i was thinking that you had disapear, but it's great that you will keep updateing (i am sorry for my english, i really speak spanish). I will patiently wait for the update, the story is perfect! love the thoughs of zabri XD

Bye!
MintCcIceCream chapter 5 . 5/9/2010
Ahahaha! Great chapter! Loved it! I love the Zabri/Scott moments, because I feel like those are about to be limited very soon! I can't wait for some serious drama! Good luck writing and with life and everything! LOVE THE STORY AND CHAPTER! UPDATE SOON!

Love,