Reviews for Good Girl Going Crazy 2 University Edition
Guest chapter 9 . 2/8/2013
It's been so long since I was extecting your update! Please, don't make us wait too long, I really like this story, and I don't want to forget cto check it out due to the long wait. Please, go on, I'm starving!Good job!
Flopy chapter 9 . 2/4/2013
NO! NO! Why Jesse?! Why?! Omg, I hope when the story ends, they don't end up together...I love Zabri and Scott together! Not Jesse and Zabri. Omg, I'm so glad you updated GGGC2! I was waiting for a long, long, long time. And, when I signed in on Fictionpress, and saw that you updated. I was SO FREAKING HAPPY. And I knew, that someday you were going to update. Seriously, you write SO freaking amazing. I LOVE how you write! You have great talent at writing...can't wait for the next chapter! Until then, bye! :)
MAGS chapter 9 . 2/4/2013
Thank you so much for writing another chapter! I love this Z and Scott's story :D I HOPE THE NEXT CHAPTER ( where all the drama happens) comes out soon!

:"DD AGHH EXCITED
LikaDaRomance chapter 9 . 2/4/2013
First of all, welcome back! You and this story were definitely missed and I'm so happy to read an update. As for this chapter, you're killing me here! :P Scott really needs to get his priorities straight. I know that they're in college and now is the time to experience new things but he and Zabri need to decide if that will be together or not. I'm praying it's the former. I think Scott was an a$$ to choose the party over studying and spending time with his girlfriend. And didn't he say he was taking Yvonne? He's deceiving Zabri a bit too much. I wouldn't trust Blanca and certainly not her cousin Jesse either.
AnonymousReads chapter 9 . 2/3/2013
Whoa drama I can't wait to see what happens next. I really hope you are planning on updating again. I love this story and have to know what happens next. Update soon. Please. :)
pandora's mirage chapter 9 . 2/2/2013
My heart fell out of my mouth when i saw an update for GGGC-UE. I was so happy. First off, the writing flowed really well, so well in fact that i felt that you were completely in touch with your characters. Many many authors who have come back to their story after a writer's block end up making their characters one dimensional. That is not the case here.

Introducing hayley and paul helped bring in some lighthearted moments that diffused the underlying tension i could feel strumming through this chapter.

Next up, zabri and scott. Missed them like crazy. Scott's gonna freak when he hears about what jesse did (although, in a way i feel that this will give him a reality check and make him realize that he's been taking Z for granted) and i'm looking forward to seeing how zabri's gonna react to all this drama unfolding here.

Good job.

Hope to see more from you soon,

- Pandora
callmejessb chapter 9 . 2/1/2013
AAAAAAAH! Omgomgomg I SCREAMED WHEN I SAW THIS EMAIL! All hope is not lost! It's been soooo long! Omg * curls up ready to read*
Gordian Knot chapter 9 . 2/1/2013
Girl, took you long enough to update but I understand. School is more important than updating a side project you got going on. I couldn't tell you were writing through a block at all; it flowed pretty nicely. I wasn't expecting Jesse to move on Z though! Scott's gonna have a baby when he finds out! I haven't forgotten about this story; I've been waiting-and updating my own stories on another website -and busy with life of course, but I'm dropping this review to let you know I'm still following your story! :)
Sparklingjewel12 chapter 9 . 2/1/2013
Don't worry. Your story is still awesome
Sparklingjewel12 chapter 8 . 12/20/2012
Are you going to come back to this story soon?
Hibisha chapter 8 . 7/2/2012
Awwww! I wanted to read it completely...
vintage91 chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
OMG! I'm not yet through reading the first part...but when i got to see that there is still a sequel of the story, i got the motivation to read it fast! haha.
Florr chapter 8 . 4/23/2012
What? Your not gonna write this story anymore ? :(
cosmopolitan chapter 8 . 4/8/2012
HOLY SHIT I miss this story!

I just found it after searching for it for ages and what a treat. it was such an incredible pleasure to reread this one!

and what's that I see on your profile? you're planning on coming back to writing? If so, i feel so damn lucky!
ColourCascade chapter 8 . 3/30/2012
This storys really good! I have to admit I hated the ending to the first one - I just don't like books that have nostalgic endings... But this is the perfect way to continue the story. I hope you get inspired or think of an ending or have the time to write sometime soon so I can read more.
318 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »