Reviews for Good Girl Going Crazy 2 University Edition
Guest chapter 17 . 6/2
Hahaha Scott, seeing what you're missing bye (but only for a little but since I'm sure you'll grovel and be miserable and redeem yourself after a while and all will be well) but until then, bye Scott and hello Christian!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/24
I love this story and I am so hooked I already reread the first part and I am all caught up. But when will you do an update. Please! I want to know what happens. I love all of your stories! 3
Guest chapter 1 . 5/24
When will you do an update!
Live and learn chapter 1 . 5/14
God this story brings back so many good memories! I think I'll go re-read Good Girl Going Crazy before continuing this one. It just seems like the right thing to do lol
Jordan chapter 16 . 5/2
Just wanted you to know that your story is still being read! I read the first one and this one before the hiatus and have been rereading them both! Still love the characters, even though they're annoying right now :)
Stacey chapter 16 . 5/2
I am so excited to see how this ends. Hoping Christian doesn't steal her!
Guest chapter 16 . 5/2
Yay! New cute guy! Thank you for the update, I'm so happy right now. I can go through my morning happy.
P.s. I'm curious about how Jesse is going to take news about Z being single.
P.p.s. Ah! So that's why I couldn't review.
sru chapter 16 . 5/2
I just love your story. .it's a shame they broke up.. And one more thing you have a lot of people who admire and love you for being such a good author. . Myself included. Hope you update soon. This is one of the story s that make my day when you update
J chapter 16 . 5/2
I'll admit to being a lurker :-) I like the addition of Christian. Maybe he can help Zabri grow and see that she doesn't need Scott. Normally I would always say never get back together with someone who cheats on you, if they did it once, they will do it again. However for the sake of the first story, I do hope that both Zabri and Scott will find their way back to each other again. I love happy endings.
resplendent chapter 16 . 5/1
I must admit I am a lurker, sorry. Thank you for coming back to the story, I really enjoyed this chapter. Christian sounds really nice and definitely don't mind reading more about him as Zabri and Scott figure out their issues (but I hope he doesn't get hurt in the process too haha!)
Taylor chapter 16 . 5/1
While I obviously want her to end up with Scott, he is currently equal to the scum beneath my shoe and I am loving the entrance of Christian and hope he can make some waves in Scott's life as he has to deal with jealousy and him being an idiot etc etc, and Z as she becomes more confident and hopefully has some fun with this new guy!
GOD BLESS YOU UPDATING AND CHRISTIAN COMING INTO THR PICTURR
Guest chapter 16 . 5/1
AhhhH! YES yes yes bring Christian into the picture! It's more realistic too, because as we get older, we change. Maybe it's time for Zabri to gradually get over Scott and fall in love with someone else (although I do enjoy the drama that's happening right now.. buhahah yes Scott, get jelly). Plus, Zabri is stronger than to just fall back into Scott's arms. He basically cheated on her (even though they were technically on a break). But you know what, if they do end up back together, that's fine too, as long as it's a journey filled with scandals, new hurdles, etc.
Lilly chapter 16 . 5/1
Wow I can't, I love that's there's this new guy and that you updated so quickly! Feel like Scott is about to go through some shit he's going to be less than pleased with and I'm v excited
Guest chapter 16 . 5/1
YES legit dropped everything when I saw you updated could not be happier. And liking this new guy ;)
427 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »