Reviews for Good Girl Going Crazy 2 University Edition
bluz chapter 8 . 7/9/2013
I didn't realize that there was chapter 7, but I guessed I read it since I couldn't write a review since I already reviewed. But yeah regardless. Scott is the ultimate sweetheart. I need to find one in real life. But for now, I can relish on Scott for the time being. : ).
Kathy chapter 9 . 7/7/2013
When will you post another chapter? I want to read more!
Amy chapter 9 . 6/14/2013
Please update soon!
LorriBetha chapter 9 . 6/14/2013
I was never alerted to this chapter! Imagine my surprise when today I was reading through all the stories I read that had been put on hiatus, and here you are with a new chapter! Loved the chapter, but seeing as the last time you updated was February, I won't exactly hold my breath for a new chapter any time soon, even though I'm hoping :)
Guest chapter 9 . 6/13/2013
updaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaate
princesshours chapter 8 . 5/29/2013
:))
more chapters please...
Guest chapter 9 . 5/7/2013
I really hope that u can get back into this story it is so good and I just have to know what happens I wish I could beta for u but I am too busy for anything other than school ...I hope to c new ideas soon u r such a good writer :-)
rose5936 chapter 9 . 4/4/2013
Plase please please update! Im dying for the next chapter..no pressure ;)
ILOVEYOU chapter 9 . 3/17/2013
HAD ALMOST GIVEN UP ON ANOTHER UPDATE FROM YOU TILL I SAW THIS! DON'T STOP PLEASE KEEP WRITING!
rose5936 chapter 9 . 3/11/2013
Im begging you please just update! Pleaaaseee!
angel-with-blue-eyes chapter 9 . 3/11/2013
just wanted to say i LOVE LOVE LOVE your story :) i read through both of them pretty much without stopping :) its really interesting and cant wait to see whats gonna happen nxt
Guest chapter 9 . 3/10/2013
OH, pleaseee, update the soon as posible! I can't take this anymore, I want to read what's gonna happen with all this. I just love how you write, and I just I can't. I wanna read the next chapteeeeer.
Guest chapter 9 . 3/6/2013
I am so glad that you're back! You are such an excellent writer. I hope that you will continue to write this story as well as others. I love all of your stories. I am a fan of yours on wattpad known as pdhatfie. Please continue to update.
rose5936 chapter 9 . 3/2/2013
Dammit girlie! Im in love with your story! Please please PLEASE update soon! Im on my knees begging you here..not literally but your get me :)
Leyla chapter 9 . 2/26/2013