Reviews for Good Girl Going Crazy 2 University Edition
charmedblush chapter 9 . 2/24/2013
Oh my gosh ! Update :)

Just went back and reread gggc and this, just for a refresher. Yes! Can't wait for you to update again. Now..

Scott is being such a jerk! I don't give a crap that he's going to parties and isn't doing anything, (actually I do care- HE CAN'T DO THAT) but it's also the attitude . He doesn't talk to her for a week and then gets pissed when she won't be his shield for a party, one of many which are the reason for him being 'too busy' to call/talk to her. He was playing Wii for goodness' sake.

Oh my gosh though . Jesse. I really wanted her to date him for a while, but really not like this. No fair! Plus this is going to come out making Z look like the bad one. That's absolute pants actually. She's been so saintly and understanding. She's putting up with so much crap, and now here is this curve ball.

On the other hand, I love Leon. Yay Leon.

Anyway , looking forward to what you will do.
A mad reader chapter 9 . 2/10/2013
Omg it took me forever to convince myself to read this because I had just finished reading the first story and I bonded against my will with Zabriana and it like hurt when she got hurt and yeah I so did not expect this I am all up for another chapter of the story
Guest chapter 9 . 2/8/2013
It's been so long since I was extecting your update! Please, don't make us wait too long, I really like this story, and I don't want to forget cto check it out due to the long wait. Please, go on, I'm starving!Good job!
Flopy chapter 9 . 2/4/2013
NO! NO! Why Jesse?! Why?! Omg, I hope when the story ends, they don't end up together...I love Zabri and Scott together! Not Jesse and Zabri. Omg, I'm so glad you updated GGGC2! I was waiting for a long, long, long time. And, when I signed in on Fictionpress, and saw that you updated. I was SO FREAKING HAPPY. And I knew, that someday you were going to update. Seriously, you write SO freaking amazing. I LOVE how you write! You have great talent at writing...can't wait for the next chapter! Until then, bye! :)
MAGS chapter 9 . 2/4/2013
Thank you so much for writing another chapter! I love this Z and Scott's story :D I HOPE THE NEXT CHAPTER ( where all the drama happens) comes out soon!

:"DD AGHH EXCITED
LikaDaRomance chapter 9 . 2/4/2013
First of all, welcome back! You and this story were definitely missed and I'm so happy to read an update. As for this chapter, you're killing me here! :P Scott really needs to get his priorities straight. I know that they're in college and now is the time to experience new things but he and Zabri need to decide if that will be together or not. I'm praying it's the former. I think Scott was an a$$ to choose the party over studying and spending time with his girlfriend. And didn't he say he was taking Yvonne? He's deceiving Zabri a bit too much. I wouldn't trust Blanca and certainly not her cousin Jesse either.
AnonymousReads chapter 9 . 2/3/2013
Whoa drama I can't wait to see what happens next. I really hope you are planning on updating again. I love this story and have to know what happens next. Update soon. Please. :)
pandora's mirage chapter 9 . 2/2/2013
My heart fell out of my mouth when i saw an update for GGGC-UE. I was so happy. First off, the writing flowed really well, so well in fact that i felt that you were completely in touch with your characters. Many many authors who have come back to their story after a writer's block end up making their characters one dimensional. That is not the case here.

Introducing hayley and paul helped bring in some lighthearted moments that diffused the underlying tension i could feel strumming through this chapter.

Next up, zabri and scott. Missed them like crazy. Scott's gonna freak when he hears about what jesse did (although, in a way i feel that this will give him a reality check and make him realize that he's been taking Z for granted) and i'm looking forward to seeing how zabri's gonna react to all this drama unfolding here.

Good job.

Hope to see more from you soon,

- Pandora
callmejessb chapter 9 . 2/1/2013
AAAAAAAH! Omgomgomg I SCREAMED WHEN I SAW THIS EMAIL! All hope is not lost! It's been soooo long! Omg * curls up ready to read*
Gordian Knot chapter 9 . 2/1/2013
Girl, took you long enough to update but I understand. School is more important than updating a side project you got going on. I couldn't tell you were writing through a block at all; it flowed pretty nicely. I wasn't expecting Jesse to move on Z though! Scott's gonna have a baby when he finds out! I haven't forgotten about this story; I've been waiting-and updating my own stories on another website -and busy with life of course, but I'm dropping this review to let you know I'm still following your story! :)
Sparklingjewel12 chapter 9 . 2/1/2013
Don't worry. Your story is still awesome
Sparklingjewel12 chapter 8 . 12/20/2012
Are you going to come back to this story soon?
Hibisha chapter 8 . 7/2/2012
Awwww! I wanted to read it completely...
vintage91 chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
OMG! I'm not yet through reading the first part...but when i got to see that there is still a sequel of the story, i got the motivation to read it fast! haha.
Florr chapter 8 . 4/23/2012