Reviews for Good Girl Going Crazy 2 University Edition
Freak Of Music chapter 15 . 4/30
I dont usually review because im the laziest person out there but i thought id make an exception. Good Girl Going Crazy was one of the first books id read and absolutely loved. In saying that i was really excited for the sequel as well and even though its been a while im glad your back and i just wanted you to know that your work is appreciated and i honestly cant wait for more. You've got an amazing talent with words and not matter what you do even if you do retire from fictionpress ( even though i, and im pretty sure everyone else too doesnt want you to) just continue writing:)

Lots of love,
Freak of Music
Guest chapter 15 . 4/28
Dani is adorable and precious and also sad, Z is making me sad for her because she's amazing and Scott made her feel otherwise so I want her to find another guy to make her feel amazing again (and then end up with Scott when I feel as though he has redeemed himself AKA so questionable when since she literally has no reason to ever trust him again), and Scott makes me angry but also I'm pleased that he feels so awful because he is awful. I'm just not over how he was like 'oh yeah my girlfriend thinks this girl is super into me so let me take her to the movies and then go back to her place and oh what she want to take a shot okay cool oh yeah okay she's into me let's sleep with her because I am an idiot'. I love the story and can't wait for the next chapter (like actually can't wait plz help me)
Guest chapter 15 . 4/28
I shook my head when he told his dad he had to intent to sleep with Yvonne when he went over there. Boy your girlfriend told you she liked you. Why are you literally the dumbest? You can do better, Z. Hey self-esteem sadness is making me v sad
Lilly chapter 15 . 4/28
Tbh you're the only person I read on fiction press anymore and I think most people have stopped as other writers have also stopped or taking long breaks like you did, you know? I really reallllllly hope you finish this story before you retire though!

I feel so bad for Z, like I think she could have been more supportive of Scott, she is so much lower on my shit list than he is. Like she is number 100000 and he is number 1. Mimi really Helped put things into perspective because I'm sure it's hard to go into this new college environment (especially with such a demanding major where you need high success in order to succeed and get into Med school or a PhD or whatever you want to do) and you've always been a studious person to suddenly right away understand how to balance it all. I feel like Scott wasn't helpful since all he did was pastry and sleep with another girl (ugh low blows but I'm still mad at him srry). Anyways my point is she was adjusting and had a lot to learn but Scott really blew it out of the water and lost all the trust
Guest chapter 15 . 4/28
Ugh Z you make me hurt for you so badly! What Mimi said about her having to work for everything her entire life while Scott is handed everything on a silver platter is sooooo real. Ugh I think Z need a chance with a new guy yes because I'm still v mad at Scott for cheating and initiating the break up, etc etc. Z & Scott should see that he's not the only guy out there who wants her (okay I know that other guy kissed her but still not enough for me). As you can see, my thoughts and emotions are all over the place. I'm sorry your April was so shitty! I've been eagerly awaiting this update and am soooo excited for the next one!
Guest chapter 15 . 4/28
I think a lot of people who used to use this website have moved on since I think, like you're considering, many other writers have retired as well. I also think a lot of us are too lazy to review but are still obsessed (I'm sadly in that category but will review from now on because I hope you finish this story before you retire!) Sooo even if it was a filler chapter, it felt nice to read about Scott feeling like shit because I currently think he is a terrible person so yes. Loved it!
Alixermixer chapter 15 . 4/28
I honestly think that it is just the timing. I am a member of two other sites: The Sweetest Taboo and The Chamber, and I will say that they aren't the same either. It almost feels like you are waiting for teeth to be pulled waiting on updates and new stories but I try to be active to give appreciation but it is so easy just to read and lurk. I think Zabri and Scott need to sit and talk after the hurt goes away so they can both talk about these insecurities that they have cuz they were also friends as well.
Stacey chapter 16 . 4/27
I am loving this story. I love the longer chapters.

Cant wait to see what happens!
Violet Thelaw chapter 16 . 4/14
Props to you for making it complicated. Lol. We can't really take sides here and we can't blame anyone. All they have to do it put it all in the past. They must love each other more than their mistakes.

I experienced the same thing back then. I didn't have as many readers as you did, but I had regular ones. Some things happened in life, I stopped writing, but it hasn't been the same since. I'm sticking because I grew up with Zabri and Scott! I've been here since I was 14 and I'm 22 now. Lol. Anyway. Hoping the best for you :)
Guest chapter 15 . 4/13
It's good to see this story again! Can't login because I'm on my phone, but I'm an old reader of GGGC. A little upset about the whole Scott/Yvonne thing, it seems a bit ooc but I guess I can understand the reasoning. I do miss the dynamic of the original, but this is when they go to uni and relationships can't always stay the same. I suppose that's why this story is a bit more mature. It's very Ross/Rachel. "We were on a break!" But I hated Ross, and feel really bad about Scott
Guest chapter 16 . 4/12
I think it's hilarious that Scott had the nerve (I know he was mad but still UGH) to call Z a shitty girlfriend when he cheated on her knowing full and well that she wanted them to get their shit together during their break and to eventually get back together. #BYESCOTT but actually I'm also sad but knew this was coming because life. I also was annoyed and totally agreed with Z when Scott was defending his friendship and actions with Yvonne. Like honestly hope you suffer hard Scott. I hope you suffer hard. Can't wait until the next update ahhhh
Lilly chapter 16 . 4/12
Longggg chapters please! And Scott my friend I have so many negative feelings towards you right now but holding out hope that this ends up being really great you Z and that you see what you're missing since you are the worst. Her point about trusting him is so real -like is it even possible for her to not thing about that ever again? They're in college and he's clearly more into partying than he is into her which will always sucks and be a little nerve wracking and hard to deal with
Puccapurple chapter 16 . 4/12
Ahhhh! *grabbing chest* Ok so I knew this was coming but it's still sad. Yes please. Long chapters. Thank you very much!
P.S. when do you update? I'm pretty sure there is a pattern here but I'm too lazy to verify or confirm that. So is it every two week or is it random? (I'm reading that story and the other one with the characters Kaylee and Tyler in it).
Guest chapter 16 . 4/12
Poor Z! Honestly I think Scott was such a jerk. Because I totally agree that he needed her but he's been such a terrible boyfriend all semester and that fact that he's probably going to continue to go out and hook up with other girls while Z will probably not do much with other guys makes me sad. And LOL at him being the one to break up with her. He sucks so hard. Literally got so excited when I saw this update and will eagerly await the next one! :)
Xxcubanangelxx chapter 16 . 4/12
Long chapters FTW. It takes what it takes to get the story through. Chapter was good but poor Scott and Zabri!
427 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »