Reviews for Trigger: On Hold
TerraSky chapter 11 . 3/18/2010
Really enjoying the story so far! Even if Ayden is a bit of a manwhore! Ah well aren't they all.. But yeh its really good so far! Hope you update soon and i'm looking forward to the next chapter :D well done and keep it up! x
MiseryLovedHer chapter 11 . 3/18/2010
this was really good! cant wait for ur updates!
Crimsonlotus chapter 10 . 3/12/2010
thats sweet
ConfigurationSpace chapter 9 . 3/10/2010
NO! I was getting so into this story, and then this cliffhanger! Oh poo.

Well, suffice it to say that I'm absolutely enthralled by this story, and would really like to read the next chapter soon because otherwise my brain is threatening to melt on me. I was a little skeptical initially when reading this, but as the chapters continue, the story gets better and better. Great job! I'll be keeping an eye on this one. :)
ClassicStatic chapter 9 . 3/8/2010
*gasp* oh no! I hate cliffhangers! . Update soon please
smydkthx chapter 9 . 3/8/2010
I am in love with this story! It's addictive, and I'm always wanting more! Keep up the good work, and write another chapter soon!
silentscream4luv chapter 8 . 3/5/2010
I read what you have so far. I must say, I am indeed, liking it. LOL

I seen a few errors, but nothing that can't be fixed. Love where the story is going...

Silent.
ClassicStatic chapter 7 . 2/28/2010
:D Love it so much! I'm really curious about this Giselle too...Updatey soon! :D :D
ClassicStatic chapter 6 . 2/26/2010
Awesome story! Love it alot! :)

Loved the "Wanna cuddle?" question. Update soon!
tryst chapter 6 . 2/24/2010
Great story! I've been following it but haven't reviewed yet, sorry. I'm glad you've continued it!
MidnightKiss1991 chapter 6 . 2/23/2010
awesome story soo far! update soon!
Mkirk chapter 6 . 2/23/2010
Yup, I definitely still like it. You have my attention, I look forward to reading more.

Wonderful work!
Mkirk chapter 4 . 2/23/2010
First off, I like this story a lot so far.

In this chapter I think you might have started off in Mick's point of view and then went back to Melinda's but there was no clear change. So if this was intentional you might want to at least make a clear break when you change point of views.

Anyways, this story is interesting so far, I'll probably just drop you another review when I get to the end of what you've posted so far.
Nahai Burbank chapter 5 . 2/21/2010
hehehe i like it lol :D update soon please!
284 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19