Reviews for Trigger: On Hold
Everescentmeter chapter 40 . 11/26/2011
GAH, CLIFFHANGER! Noooo /3

Well done, as usual.
me chapter 38 . 11/1/2011
tic tac tic tac tic 're really not going to write anytime soon are you?
Insanity Streak chapter 38 . 9/22/2011
So... Are you going to update anytime soon? I love this story to bits and I miss the updates for it. Please, please update. I'm still here supporting Trigger! :)
PaleAndInteresting17 chapter 38 . 7/11/2011
i think lenght matters hugely in the things that matter but im just thankful you knew how to use your lenght.

ps after writing this i just realised how suggestive it is sorry im really hungover good chapter
smydkthx chapter 38 . 7/10/2011
I didn't think there would ever be another update! Haha. I'm glad that this showed up though. I really enjoy this story. Great chapter, despite being short. :P
thrilled chapter 38 . 7/8/2011
so i don't have an account on here, and therefore don't receive update alerts. therefore i have to memorize authors or titles to find updates for my favorite stories. i have not stopped typing in trigger angels & demons (to forgo the other stories with trigger in the title or summary) as part of my routine per visit. but i have stopped really expecting a new date for the Updated: caption. that is why i spent a good 30 seconds blankly staring at my screen in confusion today. i then moronically double checked today's date in the tool bar. then stared a little more. finally it began to really sink in that there was indeed a new chapter to read. finally! after all this time. it was like some kind of miracle. i really think my heart may have sped up when i clicked it open, spoiling any desire to savor these fresh words slowly. the actual chapter didn't seem to have the flow i've come to love from you, especially in the beginning. it felt like you were testing out writing again or something. and yet i am still at the infatuated stage where i will love even a less-awesome chapter simply because it is a chapter in the story which is uber-awesomeness. also, you stated you whipped it up quickly on a phone. so yeah, probably expected. i'm just super happy you haven't discarded this gem of a story after all. please note: i will probably return to being much more critical of said gem in later reviews, but it is honestly only because i love it enough to be critical. if that makes sense. ah, well. anyway, summer's here, i hope you'll have time for chapters galore. good luck falling back into the rhythm of things! all the best,

DS

M
Madame Jenn chapter 38 . 7/8/2011
I was so excited when I saw this story was updated.

Though, sadly, I've forgotten the majority of what's happened.

I'll probably end up reading it again to refresh my memory,

but I was wondering if you could put a short summary up in the next chapter, perhaps?

It would be quite helpful.

On another note, I love Watts; he's so cute.

Update soon! :)
bridgettblah chapter 38 . 7/8/2011
YAY! Even if its short, Im glad you updated...:D Jeeze. Been too long. Hehe. I wanna go in teh bubble things! THey sound awesome possum..xD
Everescentmeter chapter 38 . 7/8/2011
I got so excited when I got the email for this this morning!

Even though it's short, I actually still like it. Sure, there's a couple of grammatical errors,

but they're only spelling mistakes or tense confusion. Overall, it's quite good for a quick chapter. I hope you update again soon!
ME chapter 38 . 7/8/2011
it was very interesting.i have toread the whole story again because i forgot a few was a bit confusing towards the end because you switched , withought any warning from third person to the first,if you understand what im saying, but otherwise it wa really cool(and short , just as you said:D)
Insanity Streak chapter 38 . 7/8/2011
Gah! An update! I am so excited. This chapter was a little short, like you said, however, I really liked it. My favourite part of this chapter was the conversation between Mick and Melina - it was very light hearted and comic.

One thing I have to ask is: was there a scene cut halfway through the story? Did the second part of the chapter begin with Mick and Melina? I felt there wasn't much clarification if a scene change did occur so I was a little confused.

A big thumbs up with the mark (that is on Melina) business. It's starting to make sense :D

Anyway, this chapter was great. I hope your next update doesn't take too long next time and that you can get your new laptop as soon as you can. Keep writing, you're doing an awesome job. :D
SoullessLoveto lazy to login chapter 38 . 7/8/2011
I didn't recognize the story by name so when I got the email I was just like what. THen I clicked on it and was liek "OMG UPDATE!" My curiosity is still not satisfied but I think I'm beginning to put the peices together rather nicely. I'm sure when all is revealed I will be completely wrong about something but even so. Can't wait for the next chapter!

-SoullessLove
me chapter 37 . 6/29/2011
lena, you promised!it's been a lot since you last posted!(*sad face*)
OI chapter 37 . 6/20/2011
Come back and update!
Nerdette chapter 27 . 6/19/2011
Love it, love it, love it. Please come back from break soon!
284 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »