Reviews for Trigger: On Hold
ChimericalWrites chapter 37 . 5/29/2011
Ok, so I read all of this today and now my eyes hurt from staring at the screen but here it goes.

I was a little skeptical the first few chapters because its been a bit since I've found a really good story, but I'm hooked. I can't wait for the next chapter. I love the characters, and I wish Ayden would hurry up and tell Melinda what he is and such, curse these interuptions! I was all excited when they got to the mirror cuz I was like "Cool we get to see Ayden's true form!" and then my hopes were smacked down, though I should have expected that.
vccxgv chapter 37 . 5/13/2011
inhale...exhale...i can only imagine how hard it must be to be you..but I HOPE you'll write the next chapter as soon as poosssiiiibbbllle...:D
D chapter 37 . 5/9/2011
you have no udate the next chapter as soon as you have the time to (cause i read it like...month ago...and i kind of forgot a few things...AND I DONT WANT TO)ps:very very curious bout the whole tattoo thing:D
Grace chapter 37 . 5/7/2011
When are you going to carry this on :(

it's an awesome story and now there's just a cliff hanger lol! Quick quick :)
quixoticsense chapter 37 . 4/17/2011
just came upon this story, and I have to say that it's very well written. I do hope you update soon!
mailey chapter 37 . 3/21/2011
oh, i missed this story's 1st birthday! sorry. HaPpY (1 month belated) bIrThDaY, tRIGGER!

great chapter! so so so so so glad youre back. and i think we can find it in our hearts to forgive you for the hiatus - you are only human, with a life, after all. ...plus that scene in the end probably goes a long way too ;) man though i wish melinda and the rest of us could know what the hell is going on, but all in due time of course, huh? jeez, i know ayden isn't evil and sincerely cares for melinda (in his own im-a-bad-ass way), but even i, on melinda's behalf, feel totally betrayed but whatever shit he's got going on. seriously, its one thing to end up attacked, dragged into a dangerous and unknown world, and transported to some foreign city complete with people trying to kill you. sure, it sucks, but it was totally just bad luck right? but to think it was done intentionally, or at least caused by aydens purposeful actions, thats just selfish and cruel! i would hate ayden. i kinda hate him now. but also love him, because i know hes not the ultimate villain here. still, this has totally gotta crush melinda. how could it not? and not just ayden, mick too! just because there isn't sexual tension there, he's supposed to be the lovable and benevolent, not to mention Trustworthy, friend. They both kinda suck. Poor melinda. but eventually it will all work out, right? after, i assume, she's pointing a gun at him. or something. good for her! but did ayden want her for...and whats gonna happen with the bad-bad guys here...damn, methinks ima have to reread this thing. i cant remember some, no, a lot of the info on this new world that youve given us! but good story. glad youre back! and please update soon!
fdjsfnhdks chapter 37 . 3/21/2011
hey!that's not fare!i want to know what happens next...

keep on writing

signed:meD:
Plartus chapter 37 . 3/20/2011
Absolutely love this story one of the best I've read in a long time. Keep up the good work.
bridgettblah chapter 37 . 3/19/2011
Aw . They kissed! And, it was like totally serious! Hehe. :3 Yayers. And he saw the mark...xD Anywayyss, glad to have ya back!
smydkthx chapter 37 . 3/19/2011
I was really glad to see this chapter. I was under the impression that you may have given up on it (although I figured you would have had a legitimate to do such a cruel thing! :P)

I really enjoyed this chapter, and I can't wait for the next one.
Anon chapter 37 . 3/19/2011
Why are you so horrible...

And brilliant at the same time.

I love this story and have it on story alert on my account but it kills me when you leave off your chapters like that (I secretly love it) but I really need you to update!
Everescentmeter chapter 37 . 3/19/2011
Aw... cliffhanger :(

Still amazing, though, as usual! Glad you're back :)
Rachel032687 chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
Wow! Ok so I'm hooked and I still have over twenty chapters to go :)
YAYYY chapter 37 . 3/19/2011
Youre back! Wopp wop! :D

A brilliant chapter as usual, but dont vanish like that ever again! :p

I'm liking what im reading, keep those chapters roollinngg out.

Darkfairy102 chapter 37 . 3/19/2011
Wonder what's gonna happen next! Great chappie!

L.L.B