Reviews for Trigger: On Hold
Insanity Streak chapter 37 . 3/18/2011
This chapter was so awesome, it was definitely worth the wait. I'm so excited for the next chapter!

LIke I said, this chapter definitely delivered. You explored a more intimate side with Ayden and Melinda and you gave them some more one on one time which I have been waiting for. This chapter was a little more lighter than previous chapters which is great though it still had elements of seriousness.

I feel I should praise you for this well written chapters. You did a great job and the arrival of this chapter made me so happy.

I can't wait for your next chapter. Great job! :D
Dixiedarlin59 chapter 37 . 3/18/2011
FINALLY! Love it! Just please don't let it be 5 months before you update again...

Thanks!
Are you still alive chapter 36 . 3/12/2011
Updates chapter 36 . 2/24/2011
Please!
vvc chapter 36 . 2/15/2011
so what happened to the once a week updates? now we're lucky to see something once a month. usually longer. :(
simply chapter 36 . 2/8/2011
beautiful

now update!
I WANT MORE chapter 36 . 2/4/2011
I'm obsessively checking for an update everyday.

Pulling my hair out waiting.

WHERE'S THE NEXT CHAPTER!

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr chapter 36 . 1/24/2011
gr...more...now
DDDDDD chapter 36 . 1/21/2011
Woho Ayden and Melinda time coming son

YAY

Cant wait for the next chapter, please please please get it out soon

I cant wait
I WANT MORE chapter 36 . 1/19/2011
Dont leave me hanging

MORE MORE MORE

LOVE YOU
simply a fan chapter 36 . 1/17/2011
i really enjoy reading your story...i stayed up all night to read it ,but i just can not wait till the next chapter.i'll be stalking this story,so that you know...so if you see someone outside watching your house that is me(hehehe just kidding-anyway congratulation for creativity and keep on writing cause you can be sure i'll keep on reading)
debz chapter 36 . 1/14/2011
i think you should do a recap of all the important stuff we've learned thus far. like, the foreshadowing hints, and the info on angels and demons. i don't remember a lot of it anymore since it's been so long since you last covered it, and it's hard to comb through and pick out the relevant info again.
ClassicStatic chapter 36 . 1/13/2011
wo this was so awesome :D hehe I loved it, As always, I can't wait for more :P
Darkfairy102 chapter 36 . 1/12/2011
I hope you make this into a book(an actual book). I'd so buy it! Great chapter!

L.L.B
Souless-Apparition chapter 36 . 1/10/2011
Hi, I've only come across your story for the first time last night. I stayed up the whole night just to get to the end, it's absolutely amazing, please update soon.
284 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »