Reviews for Tawn
Hive chapter 6 . 3/11/2011
Still good as ever, but please keep consistency on when you update the story, it's driving me nuts not knowign when it will come out. Speaking of which, you did put up a schedule of a kind and I appreciate your work in that. Update a good chapter, rather than a fast and ugly chapter.
edwardwriter chapter 6 . 3/14/2010
enjoying it can't wait for next chapter
edwardwriter chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
loved it
the watchful hand chapter 2 . 3/10/2010
i would like to draw attention to the line where it mentions the illusion that the shadows had dried up( TAWN chapter 2) . i have read over 300 stories( not really but to seem formal and experienced, ill say 300) and this is one of the single greatest sentences i have ever read. i salute you, keep on keeping on keeping on. peace.

the watchful hand
Jeremy R Walker chapter 5 . 3/6/2010
I love Baz he is well written

Nyssa and Airi should be developed more later

I like the story so far please continue

Hive chapter 5 . 3/6/2010
I love the story and how it builds up. Please update it regularly, I want to read the end of this magnificant story!
Master Odin chapter 5 . 3/5/2010
All in all I think this is a pretty good story so far. I think it's great that you grasped the concept of the language barrier, something that most sci-fi overlooks or takes for granted. Also I enjoy your characters, especially Baz (which seems to be the concensus). Keep up the good work.
Arv chapter 3 . 2/23/2010
Good story and good story telling.

This has great potential to develop into something great.

No fault found with the author's delivery.

I will be back to see what develops. Please keep it going.

_._
Dr. Bucket chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Ehehe. Loving the beginnig dear ole' friend o' mine.

So far I'm loving the characters (loving Baz and Corey!) Are you gunna update regularly? Cause that would be super!

Favourite Part: The relationship Alphabet! Ahaha. Makes me laugh many laughs.
Jeremy R Walker chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
its a good start only a few minor spelling errors

the balance of character personality s is good should provide interesting sub plots

I like Baz he should be fun for you to write