Reviews for Skinny Pig
Moomoogirl1 chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
This was awsome and just so original. I love it. I would have never thought of a skinny pig. :)
Ebrethiel chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
Very strange indeed :)

I enjoyed reading this; it reminde me of my buffalo poem. :P
Tsumujikaze no Soujutsu chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Herro there from the Roadhouse. :) Well, it seems that this story was meant to be some kind of parody joke on the stereotypical animal cartoon like Bambi. I do like how different Skinny Pig was to the rest and yet he's still the same kind as they were. Really create a weird feel of humour. :) And the common idea that pigs are stupid is still here. To be honest I don't know where I've read it, but a certain article actually said that pigs are more clever than most animals in addition to have a better sense of smell than dogs. It might be bs, it might be not. I don't know to be honest. But I really like the part on the wolf albeit it's illogical that he just chose to scare Skinny Pig for the sake of shit and giggles instead of just doing the typical wolf reaction if you get what I mean. ;)

P.S: Pay back this review via The Eternal Grail. :)

- From The Roadhouse. :)
Spurlunk chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
LOL I could see this as being part of a kids illustrated picture book. Cute story, I do like it, especially your writing style - it's really suited for this.
roulette rouge chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
Aw, this was very, very cute. Seems like a fable, a metaphor for self-acceptance? Though, this is a children's story so I am probably digging too deep into its meaning.

In any case, I hope you will continue it?