Reviews for He's A Biter
GrangerDanger333 chapter 3 . 3/25/2014
Please update? :D I am loving Oliver so far and I like the way you're making the whole zombie apocalypse very different.
Em chapter 3 . 4/1/2013
I was really enjoying this story, then saw it hasn't been updated since 2010! Please could you continue it soon? :)
Guest chapter 2 . 3/16/2013
1. It does seem strange, doesn't it? But I suppose hygiene really isn't important abroad the panic.

2. Canned, veggies, fruits and frozen foods.
LikeAnApocalypse chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
I think it's a great start so far.

I would have to say either an Excursion, Humvee or another bigger vehicle.
OnceUponAFeudalFairytale chapter 3 . 1/1/2012
This was good! Its really interesting.
Raaawr Ima Dinosaur chapter 3 . 8/31/2011
This is really good thus far. I can't wait to see where you take this. Please update soon! :D
Penutt chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Good story. You should continue. Though you haven't updated in a year so, you've probably given up on it. oh well. Still a fun story.
authorLH chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Interesting sotry! :D
lost in pale blue chapter 3 . 2/19/2011
Hey, this was recced over at the_slash_pile on LJ and I'm enjoying it so far. I see that you haven't updated in awhile, though, so I'm hoping that it's not abandoned.
everlasting 76 chapter 3 . 7/2/2010
I really like it thus far . I like how it's sort of a lighter take on the whole zombie apocalypse, and I love the character's view of their situation. My favorite scene had to be the grocery store...""Fruit toll ups and M&M's right?" Zachary asked trying not to breathe through his nose as they moved down the aisles."

I don't have much criticism to offer yet. I'm mostly curious to see what direction you're going to take the story in. The characters thus far are beginning to develop nicely and are likeable. I'd love to know more about Oliver and his past and how he ended up where he did; and maybe a bit more of his personality showing.

I notice you haven't updated in a while and I'm putting it on alert in case you do. If you ever need a beta again let me know, I would love to beta for you and this story :D Can't wait to read the next chapter (hopefully there is one!)
Jeangu chapter 3 . 5/11/2010
1. i like Zach, i like how he's respectful to Oliver, not wanting to ruin the trus they have

2. i would keep moving, never know when they might stop being slow && start attacking like resident evil lol
B-Rose chapter 3 . 4/12/2010
I liked this chapter. I hope that there's more with Zach and Olivers relationship in the next chapter because I am so eager to see where they go.

1. I also like Zach. I think we're getting to know him better as we go on and that's better than just seeing all of him in just one chapter.

2. For sure keep moving otherwise you're just a sitting duck and the zombies will get you eventually.

Can't wait for the next update!
Night's-Freedom chapter 3 . 4/12/2010
HEY!

This is an AWESOME idea for a story :D I loved how relaxed they were aroung the zombies, I was totally freaking out, they put me to shame lol

I hope u can update soon cause I'm looking forward to what's gonna happen next :D

Have a gd week!

BYE!

x x x
Natural and fake beauty chapter 3 . 4/10/2010
okay loving this story but i think i got confused, is zack the one they picked up?

1:even if i am confused, i still like his character so far.

2:i might settle for a while but after a while i would probally still keep moving.
myymonsterownsyerrs chapter 3 . 4/10/2010
1.I like Zach, his character is developed pretty well so far. 2.I would keep moving, it'd be cool to see the country during a zombie apocalypse.
34 | Page 1 .. Last Next »