Reviews for Provenance I: Verlangen
Feather-Duster chapter 4 . 4/8/2013
Hurr still reading, but I thought I leave something for this part here.

First off, what you seem to have given your character is post traumatic stress disorder but doesn't seem like anyone is understanding that nor caring. *atleast so far I have read* the friends are not really great friends.

My friend has been in a something close to this. So everything these people are doing is wrong. You never wanna leave your already damage friend to face a almost-raped-you-before-guy. It can trigger alot of bad emotion to points of suicide.
My friend, always freezes and has panic attacks and great fears from the man that hurt her. We don't throw her out to him, we protect and try to keep her away. Cause unless its standing up to him as killing, beating or getting him in jail. Going on a date is the worse thing you can do to your friend.

So is see this as very bad friends working with her. :/
sarahm92 chapter 20 . 4/7/2013
Oh man! *spoiler* I really liked how you wrote the story from her point of view, while being a wolf! I do not think you have done that yet? I love how she was excited, and frantic. And when Ashland went out to get her in the parking lot and started stripping to distract her. The chase scene was amazing, followed by a very steamy sexual encounter in the rain! It was romantic, and sexually intimidating. Love it! Keep up the fantastic work!
AmethystOpal chapter 20 . 4/7/2013
GAHHH! SO HOT! *Fans Myself* :D
bookworm6193 chapter 20 . 4/7/2013
I would've gone crazy with all the changes she's had to accept so far. Great chapter!
guest chapter 20 . 4/6/2013
I love all your stories but I love this one the best!
fangirling21 chapter 20 . 4/6/2013
Hot chapter,I wonder what happens Ashland and Marilein ever get along?I'm excited for more. :)
Smartgirl94 chapter 20 . 4/6/2013
This is really good. Please update soon :D
guest chapter 20 . 4/6/2013
Wow,hot forward for more!
guest chapter 19 . 4/6/2013
I love how fast you're updating.I really really love this chapters,I'm excited for soon!
thigh chapter 4 . 4/6/2013
so again no one gives a damn about this girl's feelings. ashland triggers her and they all seem so damn confused about why she's so resistant. they all deserve several slaps
thigh chapter 2 . 4/6/2013
this entire chapter is so unfair. they make it seem ridiculous that she has so sympathy for her attempted rapist. she's the one being unreasonable because homeboy couldn't control his urges. her entire relationship with ashland makes me angry. when will he actually pay for what he did. i wish she would slap the taste out of his mouth. mari lacks a good support system. if it were me i would have never returned. he doesnt have any respect for her, everything is me me me me in his world. simple ass mf
AmethystOpal chapter 19 . 4/5/2013
YEAH! Go Marilein! I can't wait for the next chapter ;)
AmethystOpal chapter 17 . 4/5/2013
LOL to suck or not to suck :D
Smartgirl94 chapter 19 . 4/5/2013
AWESOME! lol Please update soon :D
cathlene chapter 19 . 4/5/2013
So much fun and humor good job!
747 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »