Reviews for Provenance I: Verlangen
Smartgirl94 chapter 18 . 4/5/2013
Whoa...really good. Please update soon :D
csorciere chapter 18 . 4/5/2013
I can't say that I blame Kennie for being pissed about his car. I would have been enraged. Regardless of how pissed I'm at someone, I would never damage their possessions like that. Though, I don't think Marilein has been completely herself either or she wouldn't have either.

I would say that Ashland shouldn't be surprised at her recent odd and destructive behavior. However, since he's been avoiding her (regardless of his reasoning) he would have realized something was up if he'd bothered to spend time around her. Poor girl is going through her transformation and she's angry and all alone...or was.
Guest chapter 17 . 4/5/2013
I'm sick of the way Marilein is being treated! Ashland doesnt deserve her, he constantly treats he horribly! How is this okay? Hes ruined her life, and he keeps ruining it. She needs to leave and have some self respect. Also, he should have stood up for her when his grandparents were rude to her!
csorciere chapter 17 . 4/5/2013
I laughed so hard during this chapter. From the whole breast swelling conversations...I can't believe she mentioned around Ken...Pete, I could see, but Ken *shakes head* Something else has also occurred to me. Since Ashland has transformed her, do the other "born" wolves still see her as something less than them because she was born and then turned?

I am definitely looking forward to more.
xDangerousLovex chapter 17 . 4/5/2013
OMG! This is not going to be good. I swear they are absolutely crazy.
greenstar95 chapter 17 . 4/5/2013
Loved the chapter :D
Cannot wait for the next one!

Oh and here's the correction of the german sentences:
I expected better of you: "Ich habe mir besseres von dir erwartet" or "Ich erwartete besseres von dir"
Adolphus, calm down. He could have done muche worse: Adolphus, beruhige dich. Er hätte es noch viel schlimmer machen können.

That's as close as possible. Although I would choose "Es hätte noch schlimmer kommen können" for "He could have done much worse" since it's a phrase in German that's commonly used and basically means "Worse could have happened"

I really hope I was able to help you!
Smartgirl94 chapter 17 . 4/5/2013
That plan will not end well, lol. Please update soon :D
guest chapter 16 . 3/30/2013
Update soon.I love this story
guest chapter 16 . 3/30/2013
Ooh,I missed this story!So glad you may be having pups?Oh,I'm so soon! :)
AmethystOpal chapter 16 . 3/28/2013
I'm so happy that you updated, and with edits! Your story rocks! :D
Guest chapter 15 . 3/27/2013
basically this entire story is about an abusive relationship in which Marilein is somehow wrong for resisting some creepy violent controlling guy that doesn't respect her, doesn't ask for her consent, and somehow this is supposed to be romantic and we're supposed to want them to be together? FUCK THIS STORY. FOR REAL.
Smartgirl94 chapter 16 . 3/27/2013
This should be interesting for loving couple. Please update soon :D
cathlene chapter 15 . 3/27/2013