Reviews for Provenance I: Verlangen
simplelove chapter 14 . 3/23/2013
thank you, thank you, thank you! I am over the moon happy that you updated - this is by far one of my favourite stories on this site. The characters are so well developed :D please keep updating 3
LT chapter 13 . 3/23/2013
That chapter really bothered me. I really want ash to learn a huge amount of respect before he gets his inevitable happy ending. I know he's been waiting 5 years but that does not give him permission to be such a dick
chicagobabe chapter 14 . 3/22/2013
Ooh, I def loved reading this again! Cannot wait to read more of the edited version (:
Guest chapter 14 . 3/21/2013
She better not forgive him! Hes a selfish jerk who doesnt care about what she needs.
Smartgirl94 chapter 14 . 3/21/2013
This is really awesome. Please update soon :D
Guest chapter 13 . 3/21/2013
I really hope that Marilein is all cold towards Ashland even after she turns. It would suck if her wolf suddenly loved him. They should be in sinc.
Guest chapter 13 . 3/20/2013
I hate ashland! Ugh I want him to suffer!
chicagobabe chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Ooh, I love ur werewolf series! I'm gunna reread this again
Smartgirl94 chapter 13 . 3/20/2013
Aww, just when it was getting good. Please update soon :D
csorciere chapter 12 . 3/20/2013
Wow! This just keeps getting better. I love the different emotions that I can feel from each of the characters. The end of this particular chapter...wow. I think everyone is dangerously angry. I look forward to seeing how this all works out.

It has to be tough for an individual such as Marilein to all of the sudden be faced with these people. Then to have her future father-in-law make comments about how she must be in more intimate situations would be difficult for anyone to handle.

I had not realized when I initially started this story that you were in process of editing and re-posting. I definitely look forward to more. So, now I know that I definitely need to wait so I can finish this one before starting Provenance 2. Thank you for taking the time to share these with us all.
Smartgirl94 chapter 11 . 3/20/2013
This is an awesome chapter. Please update soon :D
AmethystOpal chapter 10 . 3/20/2013
Can you put the old story that hasn't been revised back on? I really want to finish reading it again. I'm begging you, pleeeeeaase!
csorciere chapter 10 . 3/19/2013
Okay, I have done some serious laughing through these first ten chapters this morning. This is definitely fun. I love the feisty Phoebe, the crazy Georgia...can be annoying, but she's still fun and means well. ;) I am curious as to what needs to be said now. I mean we can suspect that Phoebe is Pete's mate, haven't read the other story yet, but I think that Kennie is actually Georgia's mate...this could all be so much fun. I do hope that you re-discover your motivation soon because it would be a shame to not see these through to completion.
sal chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
None of your stories are completed. Its such a shame when there so much potential in every one of them but all of them are just left there without an ending.
Fallcolours chapter 10 . 2/27/2013
Hii why dont you continue this story? It is awesome and I would like to read more of it. My my Kennie is embarresed :D
747 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »