Reviews for Provenance I: Verlangen
LiveLoveRead95 chapter 10 . 1/12/2013
wow this is really good. please update soon :3
Romance Lover chapter 10 . 11/19/2012
Please Please update! Your story is the best and even without the editing, it was fantastic. I wish you would put the non-edited story back on. :(
Guest chapter 10 . 11/5/2012
Ahh! I read this a while back when it was originally posted and I wanted to reread it, but it's all gone. ): It's still as amazing as ever! Is there anywhere we can read the old version at?
Kairi-21 chapter 10 . 10/16/2012
please please update!I am on my knees begging you to finish this story.
Lauren chapter 10 . 10/2/2012
I love this story - Even though I've already read it before the edit! Are you alive?! I hope all is well - let us know if you are getting published or decide to self-publish your books because I'd love to buy them! :) You should join wattpad! Hope everything is well -bye.
doddlz chapter 10 . 9/16/2012
love this story, cant wait for the next update! please let it be soon!
non.graceful chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
I've read it before and I'll probably read it again when I find it in somebody else's favourites but dang... This draws you in automatically
Shlovesu chapter 10 . 9/5/2012
Omg! Love this story! I couldn't stop reading it. Please update!
guest chapter 10 . 9/2/2012
I totally love all your stories but this one is my fave.I hope you could update soon.I'm really looking forward to how the story will continue.
Shayla chapter 10 . 8/31/2012
Omg pls continue the story. I'm hooked to it. Pretttyyy plssss
Alison chapter 10 . 8/7/2012
Love it. Please update soon!
Da-zGreen chapter 10 . 8/6/2012
Huh, are you editing this story? I remembered this story was complete- three years ago? I was just wondering because I always come back on fictionpress to read this story. Lol, I hope it's not completely gone!
ColourCascade chapter 10 . 7/29/2012
Oohh what's happening with kennie? Let me have a guess I really want to see if I'm right :) hmmm maybe kennie likes Georgia and has finally found his mate but she disgusts him because she's human and he's all confused? You have to update so I can see! :)
S L Siwik chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
I like the beginning so far. It is DEFINITELY not your typical werewolf story. I'm excited to see how it progresses. You definitely have me intrigued!
WildLikeTheWolves chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
I like it. :) Good job! Short though.
747 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »