Reviews for Provenance I: Verlangen
Foxi Blair chapter 9 . 5/12/2012
YAY! They finally hooked up! :D I wonder if this will make him a little more tame or if it'll make him even more addicted!
greenstar95 chapter 8 . 5/12/2012
'Lauf nicht weg von mir'

'Lauf' is like running away so it kind of means 'Don't run away from me

and 'Geh nicht weg von mir' means 'Do not walk away from me

'Geh' is like walk

'Ich habe es satt auf dich zu warten' is kind of a softer form than 'ich bin es leid'

and 'Ich bin es Leid auf dich zu warten' is harsher. The one who says it is really upset.

Hope I could help you
Smartgirl94 chapter 9 . 5/11/2012
Wow this is really getting interesting. Please update soon :D
BookAddiction24 chapter 9 . 5/11/2012
Whoa! The review button changed! :)

and... cute :)
smrae chapter 9 . 5/11/2012
Oh man this was a good chapter (blushes) haha. So how about I love that georgia and phoebe But it makes me sad because they seem like so fun and happy and then they meet their men. Crazy! Looking forward to the update :)
kitaleigh chapter 7 . 5/11/2012
Absolutely obsessed with this story. Hope you update soon!
BookAddiction24 chapter 7 . 5/10/2012
YOU FINALLY UPDATED! :) YAY!

So, I'm happy, 'cause they're a cute couple! (happy dance!)

please update soon!
Foxi Blair chapter 7 . 5/9/2012
YAY for the newest chapter. I'm glad she's done running and I can't wait to see what happens next. I don't think he really killed the girls. Wouldn't there be news of a serial killer if girls kept going missing that all looked similar to each other?
Larkkb chapter 7 . 5/9/2012
Please write more :D
foreverlostdreamer chapter 7 . 5/9/2012
Great ! can't wait to read what's going to happen ...

Oh and Didn't his mother say on the previous chapters that Ashland couldn't sleep with other girls or was it go to heat because Marilein left?
FairytalesAreTruth chapter 7 . 5/9/2012
I seriously love his mum...the way she totally stuck up for Mari was brilliant! But why is Pete lying? I'm confused about that part..and I like the fact she is setting rules...it's going to be funny to read! Update soon please! Great chapter!
Smartgirl94 chapter 7 . 5/8/2012
Yeah what did he do with all those girls. Please update soon :D
Npd chapter 6 . 5/2/2012
Update!
Alice B. Black chapter 6 . 4/25/2012
I like this story so far, there are a few errors here and there, but they aren't that bad to make the story stop flowing. I think you need to add more background to the beginning of the story. Like I didn't know who was a werewolf and who was human. Why do people know about werewolves? etc etc. Just an opening chapter would be better, or more details about the world you are trying to create! Then it is easier to get into the world while reading!
ThouArtLuv chapter 6 . 4/22/2012
Wow Ashland's mom is really protective. I think I would have yelled at the woman if she was talking to me like that. What a bitch, though, I understand where she was coming from.

Edit fast!