Reviews for Provenance I: Verlangen
Phenomenon9 chapter 6 . 4/17/2012
I love this story, I found this story in adultfanfiction. I was very sad when you stopped updating it! lol It took me a long time to find it again, I remember reading that you would like to make your stories into a published book.. Please let me know if you do, especially this story. I hope you are still writing it! I don't find a lot of stories that I enjoy reading over and over again, I enjoy this one very much please keep me updated :)
elektraeriseros chapter 6 . 4/15/2012
I remember reading this on ! What happened to it?

Either way, I love that you're putting it up here! It's a wonderful story and I hope you'll update soon~! :D
laurenswolf chapter 6 . 4/15/2012
wow, amazing, loved it! Please update soon! (Maybe today?)
BookAddiction24 chapter 6 . 4/12/2012
Wow. The mom kind of scares me. I really bad for Mariellin... how do you spell her name?

I'm just gonna call her Mary. Okay?

Update soon! Love this story!
Christabelle23 chapter 6 . 4/11/2012
I Love This Story!

I'm glad Ashland's mom knows he can be a dbag. UD soon. (:
littlemiss76 chapter 6 . 4/10/2012
At least Ashland's mum knows her son is no saint.
Calsifur chapter 6 . 4/10/2012
Interesting story, i am interested to see what happens next
Smartgirl94 chapter 6 . 4/10/2012
This is really good. Please update soon :D
Foxi Blair chapter 6 . 4/10/2012
At first I didn't like the mom but the fact that she was able to recognize the truth made me have some respect for her. YAY! She seems nice. I can't wait to see what happens next. This story is so awesome!
cathene22 chapter 6 . 4/10/2012
O oh someone in trouble lmao loved the chapter! Keep up the great work look forward to reading more!
Smartgirl94 chapter 5 . 4/9/2012
This is really good. Please update soon:D
Foxi Blair chapter 5 . 4/9/2012
Oh my goodness you have a knack for building suspense and sexual tension! And DDD! I think any dude would be bonkers for that. Well...maybe not. But I imagine many would.

"Why don't you go ahead and hide under the sheets too?"

Favorite line of the chapter. Hilarious!
BookAddiction24 chapter 5 . 4/8/2012
I know that Ich liebe diche (or however you spell it) means I want you, so I guessed that it was something like that :)

I feel smart! This is such an amazing story! Update now!
littlemiss76 chapter 5 . 4/8/2012
Thank you for updating this. :D
cathene22 chapter 5 . 4/8/2012
Chapter the same... just thought id tell u both are showing up now
747 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 .. Last Next »