Reviews for Provenance I: Verlangen
littlemiss76 chapter 3 . 4/4/2012
I started to read this on another site but you never completed it on that site. I would like to read the completed version as it said you did on this site
soniabonia786 chapter 3 . 4/3/2012
you know, I've favorite-ed this story for a long while now and I always come back and read chapter 8 and 9. The way you explained the intimacy between the two is really amazing and very descriptive. You're an amazing writer and I hope you continue writing, if only part-time, just don't EVER stop )

- Sonia )
Smartgirl94 chapter 3 . 4/3/2012
Aww I feel sorry for her! Please update soon :D
cathlene chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Chapter 3 isn't showing up but says there are 3other chapters?
jennaifur chapter 3 . 4/2/2012
Ahhh another update ! :) I'm too happy, thanks ! I love your stories !
katelyn mason chapter 2 . 4/2/2012
this is a nice story! you should continue it
Smartgirl94 chapter 2 . 4/1/2012
This is really good, I forgot about this story lol my bad. Please update soon :D
bookworm6193 chapter 2 . 3/31/2012
Ashland is always going to be the bad guy in this series, but I love him anyways lol. Great chapter!
browneyes33 chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
please put this story back up!
midnightsecrets chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
why was it removed?
sneaky-fox chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
noooooo I spent yesterday on provenance II and really felt like reading provenance I yet again.. again.. again ;) but you took it down :( is it coming back up?

please please bring it back to me! :)
28mymusic chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
hey where did the story go!
Maddy chapter 9 . 11/16/2011
I just have to say. I LOVE RAMMSTEIN! and this story is fantastic. love german!
sodapop776 chapter 28 . 10/30/2011
I want to say marking, but just because I can picture it better for a couple of kids who don't get along...

jugular(:
Nerdette Love chapter 28 . 10/30/2011
Wow! Well that was certainly an adventure, talk about angst! I have never felt so on edge in my life when reading, I really wanted to scream and rant at the characters but I kept myself in check! It was very enjoyable to read and it's the second of your fics I've read, as well as my third fic on this site. Although, I did find it had a similar, run, come back, love/hate dynamic, I still enjoyed it. I guess, I better go in search of the sequel now!

Great story! Might want to watch you had a few typos in there, but other than that, all around a good read!
747 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 29 .. Last Next »