Reviews for Provenance I: Verlangen
OdderThings chapter 4 . 3/22/2016
I LOVE the comment about their dad. That was so funny I just laughed out loud! I am trying to work, and now I'm not going to get a single thing done! :)
DeathlyIceMaiden chapter 9 . 10/17/2015
Why do I have the feeling that phoebe is going to be kennie mate. I mean looking at the odds this is going to be one hell of a ride!
DreamyAjani chapter 8 . 4/8/2015
"Lauf nicht weg.. " basically means "don't run away", while "geh nicht weg..." means "don't walk away". Now, as far as I know, both of these commands -that's what they are - suggest the same thing in English: someone is leaving/turning their back on something.
In German, however, "von etwas weg laufen" (to run away from something) describes exactly what Mari keeps doing, while the second would suggest someone is simply leaving the room.

As to the other two expressions: Both can be used.
Pretty much like "to be sick of sth." and "to be tired of sth".

Also, I'd like to note that Ashland would call: "Warte!" and not "warten". "Warten" is the infinitive...
DreamyAjani chapter 7 . 4/8/2015
Well done with the German so far ;)
About Mari and Georgia's jokes: People who can't take some jokes, while making jokes themselves... well... grrr...
I, personally, take no offense to M&G's joking ;)
btw... great story so far!

Viele Grüße,
Ajani
Adelaide chapter 3 . 2/4/2015
It's Sonnenblumenkernbrot, without the dots on the o (ö)
Guest chapter 7 . 12/15/2014
If you took out all the pointless swearing, the word count would just about halve. Couple this with psychotic and screwed up characters that have lost all sense of common decency and you have a story about a cult, not a pack. In the real world, men who act like 'alphas' are also known as 'assholes' and are avoided by self-respecting women who don't want to be treated as fuckable meat. This story is utter garbage. I can't believe anyone would favourite it.
Dania chapter 6 . 10/11/2014
I love the mom.
A chapter 7 . 7/18/2014
Wonderful story so far. Nice job editing
M.Bianca chapter 8 . 6/24/2014
"Ich habe es satt auf dich zu warten" is the correct way to phrase it. "Ich bin es Leid auf dich zu warten" doesn't really make any sense. It's like saying "I am sorry to wait for you" with a really (!) bad grammar.
As for the difference between "lauf" and "geh"... basically, they mean the same thing. I think, though, that lauf puts more emphasis on the action of walking, while geh just means go.
How do you translate these things?
Molinda chapter 28 . 6/1/2014
what happen to the molly-Christian story? (my name is really molinda and my friends call me molly)

:( please put it backkkk
guest chapter 4 . 5/6/2014
I am really enjoying this story. You characters make me smile, frustrate me, intrigue me. They make me FEEL something and I have started to find that to be very rare nowadays. The story-line is enticing and I am definitely addicted. The way you introduce this world that just so happens to have lycans makes suspension of disbelief virtually effortless. The conversation between the characters don't seem to miss a beat and the mystery and sensuality behind Ashland's character makes him unique from all the other cliche male romance leads. I am just infatuated. I wish I had something bad to say for the constructive criticism and whatnot but I just don't. :-)
PoshKimberlee chapter 3 . 4/21/2014
Ugh it posted and I wasn't finish but nvrm the second review
PoshKimberlee chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
Like that's flaky I thought she dislike h
PoshKimberlee chapter 2 . 4/21/2014
I stoped reading thought it was gonna be intresting . But Pete was insensitive to what Ashlan or w.e his name is did IDC if hes beta or not he saw what was happening and forcing Mel or w.e her name is to date that jerk to see if he changed and her dumbass agree like his argument didn't even make sense . it would of been better if he started showing he changed on his own with out the deal being made because obviously she isn't leaving town she was bound to see improvents but that's just me
Kebee chapter 28 . 3/30/2014
I really wanted to like this ( I mean come on, who isn't turned on by a hot possessive alpha), you're an amazing writing, and I can tell your potential is off the charts but, as far as this story goes, it just seemed as if a lot of conflicts within the story were skimmed over. So with that I had a difficult time connecting with any of the characters. They all seemed so flaky to me, one minute you're repulsed by said person, two paragraphs later, you've agreed to date said person for a month and you're suddenly aroused by their every l. I get people growing out of old feelings but what caused this transition? I don't know, it was obvious who would end up where but it didn't have to be so cut and dry. Everyone in this story seemed to make light of things that any other human being would find traumatic (i.e. sexual assault, being forced into life altering situations (with no repercussions besides a weeks worth of a silent treatment)) Idk. It just seemed glorifying of abusive relationships and almost as if the biggest aholes came out on top.
747 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »