Reviews for Provenance I: Verlangen
Midnight113 chapter 28 . 8/1/2010
Awesome ending! I really enjoyed this story and you did an amazing job writing it!
rach chapter 5 . 7/30/2010
Umm...

"Ich moechte du" is incorrect. The right way would be, "Ich moechte dich." Because you'd use the accusative case for the 'you'. Another way of saying 'I want you' would be 'I will dich.'
rach chapter 3 . 7/30/2010
Yep! Du hast rechts!

So, a fellow german speaker! Awesome. Great story by the way.
momo3069 chapter 8 . 7/30/2010
chapter 8: dont walk away from me: Lauf nicht vor mir weg or renn nicht vor mir weg.

i am tired of waiting for you: Ich hab keine lust mehr auf dich zu warten
momo3069 chapter 5 . 7/30/2010
Hey!

I just wanted to say I like your story this far.

Chapter 5: Ich möchte du is definitivly wrong. It must be Ich möchte dich. But truly there is no corroct way to translate I want you. I think we in germany would say somthing like Ich möchte mit dir schlafen (I want so have sex with you). We just dont talk like that.

I will keep reading!
Jennyt82 chapter 28 . 7/29/2010
Well...I'm definitely looking forward to the sequel!
Jennyt82 chapter 27 . 7/29/2010
Ah, that was lovely. I liked how she planned the news delivery like a party.
Vivi-Annie chapter 4 . 7/29/2010
"Please let it be crack" hahaha that killed me right there, I could not stop laughing. I totally love this story!
smurf-love chapter 3 . 7/29/2010
Sie sind sehr schön means they are very nice
pendragone96 chapter 15 . 7/28/2010
i would love to meet you and your fiancee! you guys sound so funny! i love this story and I think I've read it at least five times...maybe...anyway you write really well.
Ck90 chapter 28 . 7/28/2010
Marking! It would be an awesome twist of fate!
chooseyourpoison chapter 25 . 7/28/2010
Just something that I'm slighty confused about - in the last chapter, it said Ashland's favourite colour is blue, but when they were talking about having blue dresses at the wedding quite a few chapters ago, didn't he say he hated blue?

But asides from that, which is only irritating me because I'm weird like that, this is a really good story. I love the thought you put into the backstory, and the details of wolf society, rather than just jumping on the whole 'Twilight' band-wagon and not explaining anything.

If I had to make a criticism, it'd be that I think the whole relationship seemed too rushed, but that's just me. Of course, it might meant to have been, to show the feelings between mates or whatever, it's just my opinion.

But anyway, I really adore this story, so I think I'll get back
Jester79 chapter 28 . 7/28/2010
Nice - kick ass story! I'm enjoying your other stories as well. I'm thinking "Marking"!
Hajaley chapter 28 . 7/28/2010
Love the whole story! And can't wait for the sequel. Me thinks she was trying to mark him! Oh no... :D
I Will Not Die I Will Survive chapter 28 . 7/28/2010
hahaha nice ending, is there ging to be a sequel about the pups or is this the end? awesome story though i really enjoyed reading it XD
747 | « Prev Page 1 .. 16 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 36 .. Last Next »