Reviews for Provenance I: Verlangen
CharlieJuliet chapter 15 . 5/15/2013
OMG! That last part is the craziest thing I've ever read O_O
Zoey2832 chapter 28 . 5/13/2013
The entire story seemed to end so suddenly...only complaint. Otherwise good! I say marking btw;)
amy the writer chapter 26 . 5/13/2013
June 12! My little sis birthday!
Heeyy chapter 28 . 5/10/2013
Marking
Marking
bookworm6193 chapter 28 . 5/10/2013
The jugular. It has to be. Great chapter!
SJ chapter 28 . 5/9/2013
awww its like watching ur friends baby grow up. *tear* cant believe its finally finished.

not gonna lie though... the epilogue idk what to think of. not sure how it fits or what its purpose is suppose to be except to say they had kids.

great story!

take care _
sneaky-fox chapter 28 . 5/9/2013
loved loved loved it!
I can't wait to read about the little Anti-christ and Nathaniel... if feel sorry for him already ;)
AmethystOpal chapter 28 . 5/9/2013
:'( Verlangen is done. WAHHH, I 'm so sad. I love this story so much I don't want it to end. Please have the sequel Abby marked Nathaniel :D
sarahm92 chapter 28 . 5/8/2013
Yay! Loved it! *spoiler* love their kids! So cute! I Love how the mothers try and tame their kids to no avail! And go with Marking!
Smartgirl94 chapter 28 . 5/8/2013
I wanna say Marking, it would make things so much more interesting lol. Hope to hear from you soon :D
sarahm92 chapter 27 . 5/6/2013
Yay! *spoiler* I loved how she planned on telling him she was pregnant, his birthday! And triplets, yay! I can't wait to read the epilogue! I 'am really sad its over, but it was an amazing story! Can't wait to read updates on your other installment!
AmethystOpal chapter 27 . 5/5/2013
NOOO! I'm so sad this is the real last chapter. :'( I love Ashland and Marilein!
NorthernDownpour95 chapter 27 . 5/5/2013
Great!
bookworm6193 chapter 27 . 5/5/2013
I Think ThIs Is One Of My Favorite Stories On This Site! Awesome Job!
SJ chapter 27 . 5/5/2013
omg i had sooo much fun reading this! just laughed none stop rolling around and everything!

looooved it! sooo sweet! so glad it was a surprise!

just the german translations (not needed for this chapter cuz really we know what the song was)... but its really hard to flip bck n forth or to scroll up n down to figure out whats being said.

anywho!1 looooooved the chapter! soo wonderful!

take care!