Reviews for Provenance I: Verlangen
CoryD chapter 6 . 2/22/2010
Liked his mother
merecedeslove chapter 6 . 2/22/2010
Aww that's so sweet of the mom. At least she seems to believe her and is not a total mama's boy. I hope this will help her bond with Ashland some how.
Rose Pound chapter 6 . 2/22/2010
His mom was a total b, but the fact that she comforted Mari really kinda told me that they'd get along great! Cant wait for the next chapter!
merecedeslove chapter 5 . 2/21/2010
Yeah I want to know what to know what Ashland's thinking. To know his thought process and why he can't just calm down! yeah
terpsichore chapter 5 . 2/21/2010
This story is amazing! I love the plot and the pace, and I think you could probably put in a chapter of ashland's POV without messing up the flow too much. But keep it up and please post again soon!
Chalger chapter 4 . 2/21/2010
Love this, your take of werewolves out in the open is really unique, I can't wait to see where you take this. Though Ashland seriously needs to be taken down a few pegs and him and the rest of the pack need to understand why Mari IS still upset! I can't wait for more please update soon!
Megan chapter 4 . 2/21/2010
Interesting storyline. Looking forward to future chapters!
merecedeslove chapter 4 . 2/20/2010
Well that's good that she had a friend who was telling her what her other friends were telling her but in a different way. Maybe now she'll give him a chance and they'll actually be able to have a real date and maybe even relationship. Can't wait for the next chapter!
INACTIVEACCOUNT5678 chapter 3 . 2/19/2010
Hi! Your story is great so far, but I just wanted to point something out: at the end of this chapter, just the last paragraph, you suddenly changed from first person point of view to third person. Just wanted to let you know, since for a second when I was reading I got pretty confused _

Anyways, keep writing and update soon please! :D
merecedeslove chapter 3 . 2/19/2010
This is a cool story. I love the plot it's very different. I can't wait to see what you have her do next to pay him back.
starchild8790 chapter 2 . 2/17/2010
Interesting so far

update soon
WriterGurl123 chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Great introduction! It wasn't your typical werewolf romance story. The fact that she knows that Ashland is a wolf, I think makes the story a whole hell of a lot cliche than most.

Very interesting! Keep up the good work.
747 | « Prev Page 1 .. 40 47 48 49 50