Reviews for Provenance I: Verlangen
guest chapter 27 . 5/5/2013
So sad because it has to end,update the epilogue soon.
Smartgirl94 chapter 27 . 5/4/2013
Can't wait for the epilogue. Please update soon :D
Lildreamer's handguide chapter 26 . 5/4/2013
Yay!

oh I feel so bad for poor Kenny. I hope the poor boy gets a break. I would love for him and G to work work out beautifully because the two are idiots but I feel they suffered enough. I also hope Ash makes Kenny Beta again in your other story. Please keep updated
Elizax chapter 26 . 4/30/2013
Love this story AND the frequent updates, keep on writing :)
Guest chapter 23 . 4/30/2013
Love, love, LOVE this story.
Also love the fast updates!
sparkfirereader chapter 26 . 4/30/2013
Creepy...Very reminiscent of The Orphan
csorciere chapter 26 . 4/29/2013
Oh that's just what they needed. A psycho baby sister...Kennie's psycho baby sister. I think we've already seen the nuts in Kennie's family...that just doesn't bode well. ;)
AmethystOpal chapter 26 . 4/29/2013
LOL I can't believe Ashland did that! :D But I'm glad he did because I would be really mad if he took that evil kid's side.
sarahm92 chapter 26 . 4/29/2013
Wow! *spoiler* Loved it! I really like how he just couldn't get enough of her, starving her in the process. The little battle over the chicken nuggets was really cute. And that was a ton of food! I couldn't even remember all that, Ashland has a good memory! I really love how Mari was all Alpha on little Evie, she did deserve it though. Despite all her hardships. And Ashland sure did seem to like it! Wooh! Keep up the fantastic work!
SJ chapter 26 . 4/29/2013
awwww no translations! n gaaah the dirty finger ugh dont get how ppl cud want to go to a shitty place like that hahaha hope she puts a stop to that

n i hope her talk set that brat in place. but 10 points to marilein! even though i dont condone hitting a child!

take care!
HopelessGenius chapter 26 . 4/29/2013
That little standoff with Evie? Yeah that was totally epic.
Ck90 chapter 26 . 4/29/2013
I can't stop laughing at his last words! I would have typed LOL but it is so meaningless, nobody is ever really laughing when they type it. Its just like typing yeah, I have no interest in what you are telling me ... Anyway! I don't remember much of the older version, but this one reads much cleaner and it does tie up some loose ends. I can't believe what happened to Phoebe, that definitely was not in the last version, or if it was I blocked it. On a side not, alpha in spanish is a male word, so it would be el alfa está aquí. however I commend your use of accents, heck i grew up with it and I still forget to use them.

HAPPY WRITINGS!
P.S I just realized that if I log in to post the review, it still keeps a record of my old review so I can't review the new version...
Last rant I promise
Ck90 chapter 26 . 4/29/2013
I forgot to type in the rest of the suggestion - el alfa está aquí, and also "sal a jugar por favor"
HAPPY WRITINGS!
annon chapter 24 . 4/29/2013
can you put the english around the german like you do in the next chapter!
Smartgirl94 chapter 26 . 4/29/2013
This is a great chapter, Marilein needed to put that little in her place. Please update soon :D
747 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »