Reviews for Provenance I: Verlangen
cathlene chapter 26 . 4/29/2013
I liked how you translated right after you wrote in German in the last chapter but you didn't translate at all in this chapter!
smrae chapter 26 . 4/29/2013
Great update! Are you combining providence 2 with this story? Georgia is one of my favorite characters so I was wondering if your rewriting her story too! Looking forward to the next update!
guest chapter 25 . 4/29/2013
Aww married and mated,update soon.
Smartgirl94 chapter 25 . 4/27/2013
Aww, just when it was getting good. Please update soon :D
Guest chapter 25 . 4/26/2013
Ooooo

I loved this chapter.
sarahm92 chapter 25 . 4/26/2013
Oh man! *spoiler* I love how Mari was fighting with Sara, physically and verbally. I couldn't stop laughing when Ashland growled at Gregory to leave his food alone. Classic Alpha Wolf! But oh man! They finally got married! yay! MAted and Married! So happy! Love it!
AmethystOpal chapter 25 . 4/26/2013
Sara is a bitch! Both the literal and the non-literal meaning.
SJ chapter 25 . 4/26/2013
haha me again! i re-read the beginning it was soo funny hahaha
and i was wondering... i know its been 25chapters so its too much to put in the translations for all of them. but cud u do it just for chapter 24. preeeety please with sugar on top! its the hottest chapter n the translations wud make it even better! 3

take care!
SJ chapter 25 . 4/26/2013
omg i cudnt stop laughing! omg juust loved the things she said to sara...omg just killled myself laughing. n the last name thing... omg fuuunnnnyyyy! lmao literally!

and i am soo glad u used my suggestion for the translations! really helped keep the story flowing! i really liked that i wasnt confused about what was being said. :)

take care!
Guest chapter 25 . 4/26/2013
UGH, I wish Ashland would defend her! Shes his mate! He is sooo annoying and I hate sara!
Lildreamer's handguide chapter 24 . 4/26/2013
Ive been putting off assignments trying to finish your story so please please continue for the sake of my sanity!
Zoey2832 chapter 24 . 4/25/2013
AmethystOpal chapter 24 . 4/24/2013
GRRRR Sara is so mean and shallow! Marilein is pretty!
sneaky-fox chapter 24 . 4/24/2013
"That bitch was going down"... Loved it!
guest chapter 24 . 4/24/2013