Reviews for Provenance I: Verlangen
sarahm92 chapter 24 . 4/24/2013
Oh man! *spoiler* The way you described the breathing tube made me want to gag myself! EW! But I am so glad that she is ok! Two weeks out and it still wasn't enough rest. And Poor Georgia, having already read her story line, Mari knew she couldn't stop her anyway, so it was useless to try and convince her otherwise. And don't they ever get a break?! Ashland and Mari finally have a brand new, safe, and beautiful home to themselves, and someone always has to pop in! And what a snob is sister is! I hope Mari beats the crap out of her! Can't wait to see what happens, keep up the good work!
Smartgirl94 chapter 24 . 4/24/2013
Great chapter, love it lol. Please update soon :D
SJ chapter 24 . 4/23/2013
okay...1. having the german is awesome no doubt its great. haveing the translations at the bottom of the page ruins it. as unclean as it might look, i think u shud put the translations in (brackets) after the german. i read a story that did that n it made it even better. so instead of us trying to figure it out, losing track of what we are reading, or having to scroll down n then back up to put it all together, just add it in brackets.

also i hope marilein scares the shit out of sara! n i hope ashland keeps to his word about her being his mate and she comes first, and puts sara in her place. already hes allowed his sister to insult his mate, which in turn does insult him, and did nothing about it but side stepped it.

great chapter!

take care!
ohhellothen chapter 24 . 4/23/2013
I really like this story, but I was wondering if you could possibly start updating Georgia's story too. I miss it. I understand though if you feel you need to only focus on one story at once. Your German seems pretty good, but "dich" isn't capitalized- "Sie" is, though, which is the formal version of the second person so I understand the mistake.
Erstel 908iu chapter 24 . 4/23/2013
First of all I fucking LOVE this story. Second (my name is Sara) THANK YOU FOR SPELLING IT LIKE MY NAME T-T. And last but not least, I love reading this story cause of the German in it ; I speak some German myself and I love being able to understand Ashlands dirty talk ;D
guest chapter 23 . 4/22/2013
Please update soon
guest chapter 23 . 4/18/2013
OMG what will happen to Marilein?Update soon
11cina24 chapter 23 . 4/18/2013
Such a good chapter! Lots of things happened and i loved the cliffhanger as usual:)
Zoey2832 chapter 23 . 4/18/2013
This chapter seemed a bit everywhere, but I still enjoyed it. Hate your cliff hangers though. hahaha
sarahm92 chapter 23 . 4/18/2013
Oh no! *spoiler* What an epic chapter! When I was ready the Kennie and Georgia story it was a little confusing, especially about the part with his dad. I mean we knew he killed him, but its really nice to finally read about the actual fight. And oh man! So much blood and fighting... But what a bunch of sickos the Moores are. Despite his bad nature I am glad that he wasn't that extreme. And way to go Phoebe! knock that sucker out! poor Mari...
Smartgirl94 chapter 23 . 4/17/2013
You got to stop cutting the chapters up just when it starts to get good lol. Please update soon :D
TheSweetAngel18 chapter 23 . 4/17/2013
aaaaaaah why the cliffys!

take care!
PD chapter 23 . 4/17/2013
Its like reading everything for the first time! I felt the rush In this chapter. Can't wait to find out whats next
AmethystOpal chapter 23 . 4/17/2013
NOOO! Marilein got shot right after Ashland saved her?! :O
AmethystOpal chapter 22 . 4/16/2013
WAHHH! MARILEIN! D: BEAT THOSE #%$& !
747 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »