Reviews for I Fell In Love With My Kidnapper?
SFT chapter 18 . 4/13/2020
Any updates on the next season?
Veronica chapter 7 . 3/29/2020
I'm happy for Nathan confessing his feelings for Kim, but it just felt a little bowl, how she pushed Cole away entirely!
Veronica chapter 13 . 3/29/2020
I never did like Jake, at least after meeting the HOT character Nathan.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/29/2020
Hol' up! Did I just read what I think I just read?! Did Nathan pull her body slightly closer to his own?!I know he's not real, but I'm crushing on him sooo hard!

Darn I wish I was Kim, having a hot guy show compassion for me, but acts like it doesn't faze him, at all, but really is a big softie on the inside.
Veronica chapter 6 . 3/28/2020
It's cute how he knew she was watching, but didn't say a word, in fact kept his most private interests open to her.

(Side note): Everytime I imagine\daydream about Nathan, with each chapter, he gets HOTTER, and HOTTER, and HOTTER
Veronica chapter 7 . 3/28/2020
OH MY FREAKIN' GOSH! He loves her, Nathan loves Kim! And no he didn't say to his own brother, "Well you gon' have some competition, bra..." OKAY NATHAN, I SEE YOU PLAYBOY! But seriously, I could not be more happy, he loves her, and he is ready to duel over her, with his own brother! Now that's true love!

YASSS BRO!
Veronica chapter 18 . 3/28/2020
If I was Kim, I would forget about all the other guys, and spend my time daydreaming about what he wrote to me ,while looking at the picture of me and Nathan kissing,. That's just what I would do.
Guest chapter 18 . 3/28/2020
I'm serious, those last two lines, made me literally want to date a black haired, jaded green eyed boy, that has attitude, but a softie on the inside.

Nathan just sounds sooo darn HOT. I wish he was real, and that I was his Kim!
Veronica chapter 6 . 3/28/2020
Who ever wrote this is a genius!
Sama chapter 18 . 12/31/2018
What is season 2 name
?! I canot find it
Sama chapter 18 . 12/31/2018
What is the name ofseason 2
Skyeny chapter 18 . 5/6/2017
I love this story soo..much! When will be the second season would be out?
Guest chapter 18 . 9/19/2016
What about your second season what's it's title. I can't wait reading it. It's so good. I loved your story
Guest chapter 18 . 8/2/2016
Omg! I loved i! Your soo talented! Did you make a next one?!
amanbhuyan1323 chapter 1 . 6/10/2016