Reviews for Needing To Help Him
Monkeyfist1234 chapter 8 . 3/2/2010
Horrah! Izz came back! He'll get better. He just needs to take it easy for a while and he'll be back to his old self in no time.

Monkeyfist1234 chapter 6 . 2/22/2010
Nice fics, Carley. At least Izz's awake and healthy for the time being.

xxRooz chapter 4 . 2/20/2010
Aww, good chapter! I liked the flashbacks. I liked it when Izz said Bronx's name. That was sweet. It was sad when Bronx had to let go Izz with Brydon, wasn't he very alone? Keep going!

I'm busy with writing a story right now, I think it will be pretty good. But I'm just afraid there are many grammar mistakes in it. That would be a shame.
xxRooz chapter 3 . 2/19/2010
Good chapter! Poor Izz, I'm happy he'll get better. And I liked the flashback, that explained a lot, it was also a little sad. Keep going!
xxRooz chapter 2 . 2/19/2010
Good chapter! That didn't sounds really good, but I'm sure Izz will get better. I liked the part when Bronx cared so much about Izz, that was really sweet. Keep going!
Monkeyfist1234 chapter 2 . 2/18/2010
Nice chapters, Carley! I know Izz will get better. Things like this happen, and he gets better.

xxRooz chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
Aww, poor Izz. That was sad, I hope it isn't that bad. But I know you guys take care of him. Keep going!

And thanks for calling me a good friend, I didn't know I was, I'm really glad of that. You're mine too.