Reviews for Lighthouse Charlie
nightlystar chapter 4 . 3/13/2010
oo...summer reminds me of character hailey from so much to learn...i realy like the chapter..how could he leave her like that! i mean i understand he has attachment issues..but...sigh..cant wait for next chp :)
Midnight113 chapter 4 . 3/13/2010
Awesome chapter, lots of things were revealed in it that definitely explain Charlie's attitude and behavior towards Max. Even so, It was nice to see her being somewhat civil with him. I'm curious about her mother actually, I'm guessing she died and her father remarried? Summer seems interesting too, I like her. She should cause some unwanted drama for Charlie. This story is so compelling, can't wait for more!
She Had Somewhere To Go chapter 4 . 3/13/2010
update soon, i love this story :)
inahurrytonowhere chapter 4 . 3/13/2010
I don't recall you ever mentioning what happened to Charlie's mother. Lisa isn't her real mom, right?

And Charles Beauregard? Max's dad maybe. Would Charlie, by any chance, be named after this guy? :)

- emii
Ravina chapter 4 . 3/13/2010
Great story so far!

I like that Charlie is being somewhat polite to Max, despite everything. It makes her all the more mature in my eyes.

And I also like that Summer is 'unrelentingly nice' and not a...you know...blonde, bimbo, b*tchy, *insert other 'b' words* cheerleader type.

I can't wait for your next update!

- Rebekah
LyBhing chapter 3 . 3/11/2010
Oh shalaa, this is one interesting story going on here. ;D
helzyeah chapter 3 . 3/10/2010
ahahaha! i love it! i love you!

heheh
GemsBlowfish14 chapter 3 . 3/10/2010
Yay new chapter! I really like fake dating plot lines or at least I like the way you use them in your stories. Personally I think Charlie is a really strong character which I really like seeing as weak characters don't make a good story. :) I love Nick and Lucy already and of course I love Max too because for some reason you're always able to make your male lead just so perfect for the story. Not sure how I feel about Emmanuel yet only because I always end up rooting for the guy with the sparks and chemistry and I have a feeling Emmanuel might possibly cause a love triangle with Charlie and Max. Just maybe. Love your writing!

~Gems
Naoise chapter 3 . 3/10/2010
I'm beginning to really look forward to this story. It takes a few chapters to really get a feel for what it'll be like but I can tell this is going to be a great one. Funny, cute, adorable, etc.

Thanks Jess!
Rhapsody's Song chapter 3 . 3/7/2010
Aww, poor Charlie. Though she is kind of being a bit... still, I'm sure she has her reasons. Can't wait to read more! :)
MistressBlack852 chapter 3 . 3/6/2010
i gotta disagree! that IS the most romantic thing ever! lol

oh man, can you stop writing such awesome stories?

i am so intrigued by this story lol

i don't know how i feel about their plan yet, i think i like it and i hope it doesn't turn ominous! emmanuel sounds like such a cool guy lol

absolutely can't wait until the next chapter!
Amelia chapter 3 . 3/6/2010
Wow. I'm practically jumping out of my seat with how much I want to know what the deal is with Max and Charlie. Did they sleep together? How soon will we find out the full story? We're only 3 chapters in and I'm hooked. D I can't help that I'm really, really anxious to know all of their history.

Good chapter. There was a missing punctuation here and there but other than that, good chapter.

By the way, I never bothered to make an account lol so I'll be anonymous for now. -)

Update soon!
blurrylights chapter 3 . 3/6/2010
I liked the introduction of the fake-dating relationship. :)

Update soon!
ess3sandra chapter 3 . 3/6/2010
wow. what kind of wierd history do they have, what happened last summer? and why is she so angry? i wonder how many chapters before emmanuel gets his ass kicked, haha.
andrea chapter 3 . 3/6/2010
hey, I really like this chapter! I hope the updates (with more Max in them) keep on coming :D
1,882 | « Prev Page 1 .. 106 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 .. Last Next »