Reviews for Lighthouse Charlie
CynicalRomantic09 chapter 2 . 2/24/2010
Oh, this looks amazing so far. I've read your stories So Much to Learn and Public Lives, Public Property and loved them both, so I don't think this one will be an exception.

I love the chemistry you have set up between Max and Charlie. It's pretty sizzling. And it should be interesting to see how things go between them now that he's supposed to be there for an entire year.

I'm definitely looking forward to seeing the developing story-line for this. I love your writing, so this was an awesome surprise to find :D
this requires pants chapter 2 . 2/24/2010
Too lazy to log in.

HA! I loved her date. If only all bad dates could end like that. Will the next chapter or two tell us more about Charlie and Max's relationship, 'cause I'm still slightly confused.

Max is still drool-worthy, and it almost felt like I was Charlie when he grabbed her arms. Yumm...

I miss my boyfriend (more) now.
BringTheBing chapter 2 . 2/24/2010
Interesting, interesting, interesting...

So... is this going to be one of those "Boy starts feeling for girl so he runs from his feelings. Boy has to come back and face girl. Boy has to make girl forgive him. Boy and girl get together." stories?

I'm hesitant to say anything about that. If I say that I hope it's not since you seem way to creative than that... and that's the cliche of the story... that's bad.

If I say that it sounds interesting... and the story won't be like that... and you're insulted that I wouldn't think you're creative... that's bad.

So... I'm going to say that I like the story so far!

BtheB:))
candy-shop-owner chapter 2 . 2/24/2010
Well hello lady.. Yays for a new story :)) I love that ur writing a jerk story *sigh* (or have already writen it) its gonna be so pretty *sigh*

How many chapters are there to come?
Adurna chapter 2 . 2/24/2010
Great start so far! I'm just wondering if there's going to be an explanation for what happened in the year long gap? Like, you can pretty much guess anyways, but a flashback to that tantalizing little scene at the end of the last chapter would be much appreciated! haha. Great writing.
lunabella chapter 2 . 2/24/2010
Aw I wonder why Max keeps leaving and why Charlie's dad lets him stay with them. Too soon to ask for character pictures? ;)

Anyhow! still loving it :)
QuebecNights chapter 2 . 2/24/2010
cant wait to read more! :D
Chryse chapter 2 . 2/24/2010
Man, her bark better be worse than her bite, or else Max is going to end up with a black eye. Her tongue is just a wee bit sharp. I'm eagerly awaiting to find out more about the past. It seems like Charlotte/Charlie must care about Max if she's upset by his irregular appearance and misbehavior. And poor Katie. Is she a full sister or a half-sis? (I assume that Lisa is a step-mom since she's referred to by name rather than as Mom.)

Anyway, looking forward to your next update!
NikkiLiz878 chapter 2 . 2/24/2010
I absolutely love this story so far. Can't wait to read more!
Rosey-Blue chapter 2 . 2/24/2010
i liked Emmanuel and the beginning of the chapter.

i really wanna know who is max exactly and reason he has come back.

Liking it so far.

cant wait for more.

:D
coffeelove220 chapter 2 . 2/24/2010
The start of the chapter was funny lol. Hm, so Max is 'family' now. I wonder how he's related to Charlie. Ohh, I hope the kiss from the prologue will be brought up between them.

So far, even though we know very little, I'm liking Max. He's seems so bad boy and mysterious like. I also am really feeling the chemistry between Max and Charlie.
Lebikse chapter 2 . 2/24/2010
i'm looking forward to seeing more of emmanuel in the rest of the story he sounds like a fun character! did max see emmanuel dropping her off? his name's a handful to type wow. thanks for the update can't wait for the next!

and yes your stories are chocked full of tensions :)
gnomesbeatfaeries chapter 2 . 2/24/2010
Even though I really enjoyed your other story, I'm so glad you're writing again! This story has a really good premise, and I'm sure you'll do it justice. I'm really looking forward to the next update,

Michelle
summers-end chapter 2 . 2/24/2010
Man how do you introduce everyone without ever introducing them? I've always used that as the line between great writers and good writers on fictionpress-whether they stop everything to tell me explicitly about how these two people have been friends since they were in diapers or if they drop enough clues to let me figure it out without stopping the story.

And geez, you just said everything about Max through Charlie and her dad's conversation! And her little sister-easy bantering but letting us know the age difference! God I love things like that!

Okay I'm done.

Also, I REALLY want to know if Max saw her kiss with her date. And if the reason he hasn't been seen in so long is because of their last encounter.

Update soon!

summers-end
Faereh chapter 2 . 2/24/2010
hey! so love the story, but I have a question. Sorry if it's stupid, but like...when you mean max is part of the family as in step-brother? cousin? actual brother? I didn't seem to catch what he is..
1,882 | « Prev Page 1 .. 111 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 .. Last Next »