Reviews for Lighthouse Charlie
ess3sandra chapter 2 . 2/24/2010
I love the comment: like trying to eat grass. haha.

amazing that that they were so honest, during the date, or after, thats really good. honesty is the shit. and im glad that no messy feeling were in the way. now, im on my way to lunch, nam nam. i like a fast update, its the best! and oh, if you want a fiction to read, marrying he 'vich' by deena is great. and oh, music, the xx, have you heard them, the albus is called xx, the best song, crystalised, you have to hear it. its amazing! now, lunch, i made soup, hehe.

great with an update, and i have to agree with beau, charlie fits her way better than charlotte.
fuwafuwafuwari chapter 2 . 2/24/2010
I love the title of this chapter!

... But that's probably because I'm lithuanian! LOL And it's kind of strange to see that people realize we're actually there. Being such a small country has its disadvantages. :DD

I admit I was a bit confused after reading this chapter. She was completely in lust in the prologue and now she's just plain angry. The way I see it, she's pissed because something happened between them (*winkwink*) and he left abruptly after that? No? :DD

Anyways, thanks so much for posting this! I'll be sure to check out the other chapters as they come.
ClassicStatic chapter 2 . 2/24/2010
Wot! This is awesome! Hahaa. Fantastic! :) Can't wait for more of "Charlie-girl" Hahaa (:
noriepie chapter 2 . 2/24/2010
I sense a secret story of wat happened after they kissed...hehehe

it must b dissapointing for charlie to react that way. He probably left the next day
Midnight113 chapter 2 . 2/24/2010
Cool story, I'm hooked. Update soon!
alwaysautumn chapter 2 . 2/24/2010
Hel-l-l-lo:)

Ouch, tension much?

So I re-read the prologue and took note of the ages/how much time has passed, and I’ve arrived at this conclusion:

- She still likes Max. I say, 'still' because she probably has the oblivious/denial thing-a-ma-bobby down pat. And last year (in the prologue) she liked him. That was pretty evident.

- Her date with Emmi (because I am that lazy XD) indicates she has no interest in him(Emmi)- therefore, maybe,(most) probably she feeling some (unconcious) lovin' for . But these are just theories. SIGH. I love my brackets "

But I am guessing her 'attitude' isn't because he 'just started up some fights' - thought we haven't really been told exactly what happened- my spidey senses tell me Charlie-dear was a little more than ticked off/affected when he up and left.(read: She doesn't trust him, well trust him enough to stay around. Anyone else feeling the insecurity?)

She was a tad harsh with him, wasn't she? But once again, I can't judge...yet XD We *gots* to hear the *whole* story, eh?

And in response to your lovely reply:

Naw-w-w-w! You're welcome :) Dude I love hearing back from my reviews probably as much as you like getting them ;) *Cookies for you*

I know right! NaNo is crazy, haven't attempted it myself- maybe this year? I just started uni, so I guess we'll see when we get there. But-t-t from many-a people I talk to over lj, there's a lot of stressing, caffeine and frantic typing involved. Hehe, sounds like fun.

YAY! The most FUN part of having a secret (well, with the good ones anyway) is the BIG reveal.*claps* Just give the signal and I shall start scanning Borders/QBD/Random House etc. when you get published. :) You're like one of the only authors on FP who's book I'd be able to get without ordering it from overseas :D

HAHA! Talia! I swear, every time I think of Talia the phrase, 'Well, this is inconvenient,' comes to mind. Maybe because I use it so often XD Haha, that was absolutely precious.

Muchlovex reeka
chng234 chapter 2 . 2/24/2010
i wonder what happen at the end of chap 1. it seems to me that she is super annoy n angry with max
Kjersti chapter 2 . 2/24/2010
Ah, does this mean I should start logging in when reviewing you? I'm so lazy I can never be bothered. :P

Great chapter. I liked the whole ending to the date. It's frustrating with the sudden change of emotions from the last chapter though. Is she hurt that he keeps leaving, but doesn't want to admit that's why she doesn't like him?

Can't wait to read more. I love this story already. :)
kareena chapter 2 . 2/24/2010
Ah! You have no idea how excited I am for this story! I'm so glad you're posting this. I've been missing your writing! I've really enjoyed the two chapters you've posted so far and I can't wait for more! :)

Kara
hbooluva chapter 2 . 2/23/2010
just finished the first 2 chapters! love them! can't wait for you to update...i foresee a lot of sexual tension with max and charlie. can't wait! :)
nightlystar chapter 2 . 2/23/2010
omg..im in such suspense...wat happend from before! dey were making out! im getting soo excited..i guess i have to wait till sunday 2 read it
Mercedes Jay chapter 2 . 2/23/2010
Loved loved loved it! I always love your stories and this one is no exception. I wonder what the heck happened within the year the passed by? Hm.

Please update soon! Hope tomorrow is a better day.

-MJay
hedwigisnotdead chapter 2 . 2/23/2010
*clasps hands* i love it!

i don't know whether it was on lj or fp you announced you'd be trying your hand at a new story with high school students, but it was definitely exciting. the prologue was hot, but it felt more like a short story than a full length one, but this chapter has assauged my fears.

i love cliches when they're written well, and i have full trust in you. ;D

update soon!
Elyera Myst chapter 2 . 2/23/2010
I was excited to see the update, and I just have to tell you that I love the crazy chemistry between these two characters. I'm always one to root for the fighters. Bo and Charly are two characters that just might make it onto my favorites list.

I can't remember if you've said, but how is Beauregard related to the family?
She Had Somewhere To Go chapter 2 . 2/23/2010