Reviews for Lighthouse Charlie
dreamsreality chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
YOU ARE, BY FAR, ONE OF THE MOST AMAZING WRITERS ON FICTIONPRESS AND I CANNOT GET OVER YOUR STORIES. (: I am especially excited for this one, please update soon!
Alenor chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
nice first chappie. can't wait for more ~ Alenor
r-sparkle chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
The best thing about this story is that I have no idea where it's going to lead. Can't wait to read what happens next! I'm so glad you've started another story x
Secret-Lives chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
I've never read any of your stories but god damn that was a fabulous start. I cannot wait to see how this develops.
blurrylights chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
I want you to update more than once a week! This is so interesting...I want to know exactly how they are related, and obviously, to know what happens between them. Their banter is natural (so kudos to you) and your description is excellent.

Eep! Update soon. :)
Its.Not.Me.Its.You chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
oh my pixie stix that was amazing!
Heartbreaker10 chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
yay for new story! Very intense and interesting start! Can not wait for more! :) Great Job!
Kjersti chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
O! This is interesting. Can't wait to see the rest. :)
sleepy fox spirit chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
Oh. My. God. I'm drooling on the keyboard. You never fail in making simple actions incredibly sexy. Can't wait for the next update!
ayojess chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Yess! So glad your back!

Finally somebody decent on Fictionpress is writing!

Complete trust that whatever you write will be awesome, so count me in for the ride.

Jess

is this name not ridiculously popular?
erstwhiledreams chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Wow! Talk about hot! I'm really intrigued by what will happen next in the story since they've just had their first kiss together. And I'm wondering how they know each other if Max only visits a couple times a year. Family friends?

Anyway, I'm excited that you'll be posting pretty frequently! I missed your writing and stories especially after PLPP. Keep up the good work!
gopi chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
I was a huge fan of Private Lives, Public Property and I'm so glad you've started a new story. This one looks as delicious as the other. I love the chemistry between your characters. Keep writing!
Pop the Bubble chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Ooh la la!

I'm excited!

Lighthouse Charlie reminds me of Checkpoint Charlie. As in, Berlin Wall style, hahaha.

I'd also like to congratulate you on your silent month, because keeping a secret, as fun as it is, is so hard! So I commend you on that.

Woohoo, update next week! ;)
darkgurl92 chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
this seems interesting so far..

so they have a game going..update soon
Lebikse chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
your stories are always so amazing with details and tension-building and all, thanks for the update can't wait for the next!
1,882 | « Prev Page 1 .. 113 120 121 122 123 124 125 .. Last Next »