Reviews for Lighthouse Charlie
BringTheBing chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Yay! I love your work! And this is such a great start!

At first it's a little hard to tell if it's a girl narrating. I mean obviously you can totally tell by like 5 paragraphs in, but at the very beginning it's like, "Well I'm pretty sure, but maybe, just maybe..." type of thing. Of course, being the authoress it's probably hard to tell that since you have the voices in your head already when you write this:)

Anyways, thank you for not starting them off when they're like ten. Make 'em teenagers so their sexually aware:) All the more fun:)

BtheB:)
righthere431 chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Ohoho I like this!
ramenrandomness chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Yah you're back with a new one!
Lil Bazza chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Okay so I just added the story to my favourites list. Which was accidently intentional because I wanted to review.

SUMMER HEAT! How I miss summer heat. Let me tell you, never come to the mid-west America in winter. It's all nice and covered in snow, and stuff, but it is FREEZING.

A new story! I miss your writing. I miss good writing on this site. There are few really good authors that still post her and I'm glad you're one of them! I've missed His Saving Grace. I have missed your vivid descriptions of what Australia really is. None of this Kangaroos on the road, koalas hanging in my house stuff that everyone seems to think Australia really is.

I love your characters. Remind me of me and my brother's best friend. Although he is a bit of an ass, personality wise. Just amazing to look at.

Oh I can't wait for more. And I'm glad it's (mostly finished) so that I can read it soon! I shall go and read your one shots now. Because they always bring back happy memories.

Jen.
keywordparamore chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
That was INTENSE. Super excellent!
dani-sgga chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Hey! It's great that you're back! :) I assume this is the story you were talking about on your profile? Well... it certainly has your ring to it, these 2 can't just do something because they want to, no it has to be under pretend pretexts... a pretend romance, or maybe some "classes"... well, in this case it's a bet on who will go farther! I love it!

Anyway, looking forward to reading more... I missed your writing too much after PLPP finished!

Dani
yumexx chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
I was kind of sad cause I really wanted an update from your other story, but after reading this? I don't mind at all. And to top it all off, WEEKLY UPDATES? I'm so excited, this story sounds amazing already, even the summary was good!
SoulSam chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
e! you're back with a new one! so so excited right now, this looks really good already, can't wait to see where it goes and also really happy to hear about the regular updates lol.
shutterbaby chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
This story was incredibly hot. There were a couple of lone typos, like "effect" vs. "affect" and "breathe" vs. "breath," but overall it was just right. WEEKLY UPDATES sounds amazing.
Chryse chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Haha, It's like the nervous game on steroids. You description of the heat was done really well. I could imagine it even though it's freezing here where I'm reading it.
fanciful chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Yay! I loved the first chapter. Can't wait to see what is to come. :D
chng234 chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
an interesting prologue. i wonder how the story will go.
luvallyx3 chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
great start! absolutely love the excerpt you use as the summary: "The story goes that the first time I had kicked in the womb it had been when Max, a baby himself, had placed his hand against my mother’s stomach. It had been the first, but certainly not the last, time I’d kicked him, and now suddenly he wasn’t interested in a fight? Weird."

It sums up everything we need to know about the story but in such a creative way.
alwaysautumn chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
YAY! New story :)

Max and charlie - from what I've read- seem to be interesting characters.

Can't wait to read what happens next :)

Haha. I read your profile(, so yes- people are probably read it ;) ). That's so cool. It's a secret story! So what if it isn't 50k, 41,675 is still stacks!

Happy writing :)

MUCHalovex reeka
Adurna chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
LOVING this first chapter. Way to end it at the best part! haha. Can't wait for an update. :)
1,882 | « Prev Page 1 .. 115 122 123 124 125 126 Next »