Reviews for Lighthouse Charlie
x-wonderstruck chapter 19 . 7/1/2011
this is one of my favourite stories on fictionpress :) i love the whole dynamic of max and charlie's relationship :D

i just love all of your stories, they're all fantastic
windyday chapter 19 . 6/27/2011
That was absolutely amazing. 'Nuff said.
ItWasStillFun chapter 6 . 6/19/2011
LOVED this chapter! I was hoping Max would say something undeniably romantic!
ItWasStillFun chapter 5 . 6/19/2011
Me again. I'm pretty sure this chapter made my heart melt a little bit. I looooove how well you've already developed Max and Charlie's messed up dynamic. :) on to read more!
ItWasStillFun chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
I'm too lazy to sign in to review, but this is fabulous so far!

Max sounds absolutely wonderful!
GoNe RoGuE chapter 19 . 6/16/2011
Awe-some! All I have to say-not really. I loved the suspense, how I was really tempted to jump to this chapter to get answers, but I finally made it and totally worth it! Keep writing; you have an amazing talent that should be shared with others! )
MistressOfCats chapter 19 . 5/24/2011
When the words 'the end' came into my line of sight I wanted to cry. I love this story. I totally agree with Charlie with her dad, though. Don't ask questions you don't want the answers to. Though it is entertaining to watch people freak out when they hear the answer they weren't expecting. I read your entire story in four hours, I was addicted. I love the plot, the characters, everything. Though keeping the English/Aussie speak straight with the American speak in my head was rather difficult. Its two AM, my brain is no longer functioning. This story was very realistic, and believable. Impressive for the experiment it started out as. Awesome job.
little.artist chapter 19 . 5/21/2011
I loved, loved, LOVED this story :) This is the first story I've read where the boy/girl from the 'past' is an enemy rather than a bes-friend-gone-attractive. I love the whole thing and even the title, 'Lighthouse Charlie', is AWESOME :D
SDA89 chapter 19 . 5/10/2011
I absolutely loved this story. The ending was perfect. I stayed up half the night just to finish reading it because I literally could not stop. Every time I got to the end of a chapter I'd keep telling myself to stop but I just couldn't.

You are a really talented writer and I hope you continue writing because I'd love to read more of your work. I'm recommending this story to all my friends.
sunshine423 chapter 19 . 5/9/2011
Even though i just finished your story for the third time, I still believe it is my all time favorite story, chemistry, and characters!
likelemondrops chapter 19 . 5/1/2011
this was one of those rare fictionpress stories that you stumble upon and then can't "put down." I loved the unexpected plot twists, and the constant fighting that max and charlie did made me laugh. thank you so much for writing it, the whole thing was just amazing :)
Sunshine chapter 6 . 4/29/2011
I don't know if I'd call the chapter sweet. Good, but not sweet. That being aside the point, I love your story so far. I can also relate to Charlie's hatred to Summer. I hate those kind of people, too. Keep up the good work.
Removed01 chapter 19 . 4/28/2011
*cracks up* The clothes, silly boy and girl. That's not a situation anyone would like to be caught up in; amusing to read about, though. Ouchie. That was very, very amusing (especially Charlie's last line.)

And that's that. I really liked the characters (Charlie! Max! Naked!), and as a whole I think I liked the story better than PLPP, which might seem odd but what have you, tastes are like that. And it wasn't only because the 'deed', honestly.

I think I don't have anything else to say without being redundant, so... yay! :D

Best Wishes from AG
Removed01 chapter 18 . 4/28/2011
things seemed more confused than ever. - more confusing.

Max the patriarch, there was a weird thought! - Agreed!

Katherine was bipolar, huh?

AHH, MY THEORY ABOUT MAX WAS RIGHT! *HI5S SELF*

And I was close about the cousin theory; it's Claire's baby who is his cousin. Huh. This is awesome. *cheeky grin*

FUCK YEAH, confrontation with Charlie's dad. ONWARDS!

Best Wishes from Lunatic AG
Removed01 chapter 17 . 4/28/2011
I like the psychology of your characters; everything's well thought out and stands out as the character's mind.

it was better to just cut that whole part of my life out then keep hurting - than.

Hi Claire, I wanted to meet you for a while, too. I want to know what's going on. *drums fingers*

Best Wishes from AG

PS. I'm almost ashamed at the shortening reviews, but I just want to keep reading. :D
1,882 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »