Reviews for Lighthouse Charlie
AKhwab chapter 19 . 12/22/2012
You know, when I read that Charlie just walked out of the house without cleaning up what they did the previous night, I knew they were going to get into trouble. I didn't know that it was a hindsight on your part. Anyway, I think you are an awesome writer. Seriously. You are SO good that I'm frustrated that I can't even write half as good as you can. I meant that in no evil jealous way if you get what I mean. But if you don't, nevermind, it's okay. By the way, I Love Charlie & Max.
AKhwab chapter 12 . 12/22/2012
You are AWESOME.
Mr. Ree chapter 19 . 12/21/2012
I can't even begin to tell you how much I adored this story. The chemistry between Charlie and Max was astounding. Even as stand-alone characters they were amazing, and they felt so real; they both shared a traumatic experience and dealt with it their own way as they grew up, and I think it was really realistic the way everything was portrayed. It was all just beautiful and I loved every second of it.
AKhwab chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
This first chapter was fantastic but I don't understand how you can write even if you have writer's block. For me, it's like every good thought flies out of the window. :(
Atramento chapter 19 . 12/17/2012
Okay, sorry I haven't reviewed any of the other chapters but that was only because I was SO GLUED TO THIS STORY! Seriously your stuff is amazing. It manages to be captivating and pull on your heart-strings and have characters with depth as well as witty and humorous dialogue. I absolutely love your stories and though 'Decision Time Peanut' and 'Saving From Monkeys' are my favs this one is way up there too. LOVE it!
displacedfemale chapter 2 . 11/21/2012
I'm curious about this Max guy, like he appears and everyone seems to know him yet I'm not sure of the connection to the family. He's obviously not related - or at least i hope not after the first chapter! Good job I've got tonnes still to read - waiting is not my strong suit.

The end of the date made me smile too, I liked the notion that not all awful dates have to end in an incredibly awkward manner.
displacedfemale chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Well that was an intense opening chapter.

Your work is so descriptive, I usually struggle to visualise the physical locations in fiction but when i read your stuff i get a picture in my head more or less from the off.
whitest-oleander chapter 19 . 11/16/2012
I just love this so much it's insane!
BeesBee chapter 4 . 10/28/2012
I'm sort of hating Max right about now. Wondering when someone's gonna' sock him in the face.. Preferably Charlie. And with a brick.

God! I don't even know how, but you managed to make such an ass-hole character that I'm siding along with another fictional character.
Binkybaby chapter 19 . 10/15/2012
Loved it
Amber Ice Fox chapter 19 . 10/8/2012
This is such an awesome story and I'm really glad that I stumbled upon it! Keep writing!
-Fox.
DragonFaeLynn chapter 19 . 10/8/2012
I enjoyed this immensely! I stayed up all night reading it. I wish that it was longer than 19 chapters for purely selfish reasons. You developed the characters really well and built them as should be. It was funny, chaotic, deep, sensual, etc. You did a great job!
maipigen chapter 19 . 9/12/2012
Thank you so much for this story - it was amazing and I loved it, even with the slight unoriginality of some of the plot lines, but still, there was depth to the characters, and the setting was well described. You've made a fan out of me and I'll definitely go see if you've written anything else! Thanks again for taking the time to write this!
OPatron chapter 19 . 9/8/2012
Oh my goodness! This was such s good story! It did get a bit slow in parts, but it was very well written!
14582 chapter 6 . 8/29/2012
i've just been listening to Dion's "Runaround Sue" and "I Know What Boys Like" on loop this chapter :D
great, lovely story!