Reviews for Where Cross and Crescent Meet
Musically Correct chapter 29 . 7/24/2011
Thank you for posting this and the Boy Who Talks With God. These stories have done a lot for me, first by showing me the true power and spirit that can live in us with the help of God. Now, it's helping me as I find myself in a somewhat similar circumstance with the guy I'm dating. Thanks for reminding me to let go and give it all up to God.
casey-kent chapter 20 . 7/18/2011
I am so emotionally attached this story. Especially this chapter. You may not know it, but I have read this a million times.

God is so good indeed. He is so good. It's heartwarming to know that even though we don't deserve His love, He still loves us.
Samantha chapter 28 . 7/3/2011
Your story is just amazing! I love how I can see unwatered down Christianity through this... If you know what i mean. Please update! I'm so curious as to what will happen next!
JubbaBubba chapter 28 . 7/1/2011
Please please PLEASE update this wonderful story that I am unconditionally in love with : )
BridgedxLove chapter 28 . 6/21/2011
OHHHHH MYYYYY GOOOOODNESSSSS!

That's amazing. God's timing and grace is so perfect and wonderful! That is truly a wondrous event. So just how much were you bouncing up and down from joy when you read that? Cause honestly, I'm doing a little twirl on the inside. That must have been so surreal for Nate. Now I'm even more anxious to read the rest.

YAY!

-Bridged-
Something Mysterious chapter 28 . 6/20/2011
I have been a long time reader, but this is the first time I've felt I really needed to respond.

The Boy Who Talks to God influenced me to let the Lord transform my life, but that's another story for another day. I just want to thank you for posting this chapter today though because it gave me so much hope. Just tonight I found out my brother is an atheist, and I'm brokenhearted. I feel so hopeless, but Isa's conversion feels like God's promise to me that my brother will return to Him one day. And the verse about Him never giving up in the search for His lost sheep is only another promise that He will not give up, not until my brother has turned back to Him. And after that, He will never let him go.

Thank you. This chapter meant the world to me. )
theloverslife chapter 28 . 6/20/2011
Love. Keep going.
definitely fate chapter 27 . 6/4/2011
Thank you for updating! :)

Seconding Kara's question, how do you remember all the details? :O
BridgedxLove chapter 27 . 6/3/2011
Um, I'm in love with your ending of this chapter. Idk why, but it was so perfect. And, huzzah! They are married! So wonderful, so lovely, so exciting! And d'awwwww, I just love Brooke! I just wanna hug her! Oh, Miss Lizzie, you have such a wonderful story. I can't express how much I love that yours and Nate's relationship is so God-centered. I know He was smiling down on you both in that moment of holy matrimony. :) I can only pray to have a relationship like that! You are truly a lucky and blessed woman.

Anyway! I'm really excited. Be safe in your travels! I can't wait to read the next chapter, whenever that may be. 3

Be Safe!

-BridgedxLove-
Blondie Pants chapter 27 . 6/2/2011
it's so fluffy i might die!

I love it. I smiled through this whole chapter. Why do I feel like the next chapter is going to completely negate that? Probably has something to do with that last cliffie of a line.

I've mentioned before how much I love your characters, the vividness, of the setting, and how every paragraph is so Christ-centered, but I don't think i've ever told you how much I love your writing style. It's intense, but not in a corny way. I find myself grinning with Ally, unable to relax when she worries about Nate, and close to tears when she is faced with the shars' pain. It's so wonderfully rich. You know how when you eat a piece of super rich, heavy, chocolate cake and after a few bites you can't feel like you can finish it because its just so MUCH? That's what reading this is like.

Hope to hear from you again soon.
BridgedxLove chapter 26 . 6/1/2011
Wow, I wish I paid more attention to your updates. -_-

Dearest me, lady, I feel like I can identify so much with everything you write! Every situation, every conversation, I feel like I can relate to so much. You and Nate are just too adorable, and so incredibly real! I only wish you knew the magnitude that God is using you. It's spectacular, really! It's really cool. I hope this is as much a blessing to you as it is to us! I had more to write, but I forgot! I'll PM you if I can remember ;D

Can't wait for the next chapter(s)!

-BridgedxLove-
NotoriousWindchime chapter 26 . 5/31/2011
Oh, how great our Lord God is! I absolutely loved your introduction. I think it's wonderful because, sometimes I feel exactly the same way. Sometimes, when I think I'm all alone, I really am not.
OnceUponaStory chapter 25 . 5/30/2011
Wow! God is so incredible, He constantly blows me away with how great He truly is. I thought it was so cool, that Nate mentioned that he couldn't leave this earth til God allowed him. I was reading my Bible the other day, and God just kept bringing verses to my attention about not being afraid for my life, because, the only reason I leave is because, Christ has deemed it so. Just thought I would share. I hope you are doing well. Thank you for posting these letters, they're hard to read sometimes, but so encouraging. He really loves you...

I have a question for you, how do you remember all of this in enough detail to write it? Did you keep a journal? I was just curious so I thought I would ask.

In Christ

Kara
Blondie Pants chapter 25 . 5/30/2011
*snort* polka-dotted horses

nate is incredible, the way he can continue to joke even as he faces so many horrors.

wow! never try to predict what God will do, because you'll always be wrong, right? that's one thing i've learned over the years, and am constantly reminded of. i can't DECIDE if nate gets out of it or not! i know nate is convinced he'll die, but that's what makes me think he wont-God enjoys shocking us. in nate's dream, He said "...I will take your life from you..." Seems cryptic to me. Ah,i'm probably just over thinking things, but it's fun to puzzle it out. Or try to.

Anyway, I adore reading your story more than I can say. I opened my email today to the new chapter alert and an email from my mom about birthday presents. went here first :)

can't wait for more!

God Bless, Ally (yep, that's actually my name)
OnceUponaStory chapter 24 . 5/28/2011
You're writing again! I was so shocked to see an update in my e-mail list. Oh man, it seems that good and hard times go hand-in-hand there. I really admire, and respect you...and I really needed to read this last chapter. So, thank you for posting. Your depth of writing pulled me in, in The Boy Who Talks to God, and continues to amaze me. I can literally feel, hear, and see what is going on. I feel immersed...and I'm not ashamed to say that I felt an incredible sadness for you as I read the past two chapters. Isaiah 58:11 has become one of my new favorite verses, "The LORD will guide you continually, and satisfy your soul in drought, and strengthen your bones; you shall be like a watered garden, and like a spring of water, whose waters do not fall."

I am so glad that we're up to the part that you (maybe?) get married! I'm excited! Just hate how it ended...

As always, it was a pleasure reading your story, and I look forward to the next post. God Bless!
208 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »