Reviews for Senji Works
Reeciez chapter 39 . 3/27/2011
Woa Freaky Strength man but even freakier Atsuko. I thought she had to be older to have been Senji's first employee but wow. I would as if she's actually 25 but I leave it alone. Who's the lil girl running to and why is she so beat up? If she's supposed to be on the island shouldn't she be in good health and not looking like she belongs in a hospital bed?

Okay, so we're moving on to Kira next right? Idk why but I'm worried about the guy. I don't think he and Fire boy, or Shiya, mix very well. He may have said he could beat him but we all know that playing cool, bluffing and quick attack/retreat are an important part of fighting.

I'm patient so I'm okay with waiting for the next chappie. ,
Mysterious MD chapter 39 . 3/26/2011
That was an interesting chapter. The only thing I was unsure of was where you had; "You saw what my real body," where I think that's not a proper sentence. It was an intense chapter. We see Atsuko fight the Fear of Strength, and then unleash more of her power. I look forward to learning more about it and seeing who the girl is. Keep up the good writing.
Chika Hanabi chapter 39 . 3/26/2011
Well that was a strange ending. I wonder who that girl was. At first I thought it was just Atsuko or something, but after reading it again and again, I figured out it was someone else. But who is this mysterious girl?
Reeciez chapter 38 . 3/26/2011
Omigawsh! What happened to pretty lil-Rei? Please don't let those two get into anymore trouble than they're already in. And what happened wit Kira and Atsuko? Senji can handle himself but Kira got that fire guy, that's just scary!

Well I won't know anything until the next chappie. Do what cha do and update whenever you feel up to it. ,
Chika Hanabi chapter 38 . 3/25/2011
Another Fear? I thought the Fear of Destiny was the only other fear. Now there's three others excluding him and the Fear of Reality. Interesting.

So many levels of Free Abilities! I wonder what's happening to Rei...Could it be a side effect from Hibiki's Free? Or maybe it has something to do with Rei's Soul Free Ability...Ahh curiosity!
Mysterious MD chapter 38 . 3/25/2011
That was an intense chapter. There were a few spelling errors I encountered. You had; "face made her continued to cry" where "continued" should be "continue". You also had; "Rei heard Senji grumbled as he stood" where "grumbled" should be "grumble". We see Rei fighting Hibiki and not doing so well until Senji helps her out. Then see that Senji has a feeling about Harima, so I look forward to seeing what happens with that. Then we have the five Fears of Life mentioned, whom I imagine are powerful Free users. Then we see Rei have a seizure and not look so good. Keep up the good writing, I can't wait to read the next chapter.
Mysterious MD chapter 37 . 3/25/2011
That was another good chapter. It was well written, I don't think I spotted spelling or grammar errors. We see them approach the island and get attacked, one by one. I look forward to seeing how things turn out, keep up the good writing.
Mysterious MD chapter 36 . 3/25/2011
That was a good chapter. It was well written, I didn't encounter any spelling or grammar errors. We see this mysterious wailing is from another Free user with a special power. We get some humor with Yuki and Ian's fear of the things in the house that aren't the "ghost". Then we have Senji come back and taking most of them on a mission to fight more "Fears". I can't wait to read the next chapter, keep up the good writing.
Chika Hanabi chapter 37 . 3/23/2011
Oh alternating battles! I wanna see this. But I'm just wondering - who was Kira again? I don't think I've read his name until now but I'm not sure...
Chika Hanabi chapter 36 . 3/22/2011
Nature, Sound, Strength, and Fire. Interesting combination there. I think I like Rei already. Soul Free Ability sounds pretty cool, especially since she's sort of dead but not really dead. And I'm wondering the same thing as Harima - how many Free Abilities are there?
Chika Hanabi chapter 35 . 3/20/2011
Oh god, that's terrible! Somehow I feel sad for Jess...Fear of Destiny, eh? Interesting. The bloodbath is scary though. I wonder how he did it all o_O
Mysterious MD chapter 35 . 3/19/2011
Those were a crazy couple of chapters. They were well written, I didn't encounter any spelling or grammar errors. We see the two "fears" get beaten and captured. Then we see the third fear that Senji mentioned kill Sayuri and we see the dead security guards he had already killed. I look forward to reading more, keep up the good writing.
Mysterious MD chapter 32 . 3/18/2011
Those were a good couple of chapters. It was sad that Yuki cursed her friend and now she's in a coma. And poor Ian is getting tested on by Sara. Then we have the two mysterious people who are "fears" attacking them now. I look forward to reading more, keep up the good writing.
Chika Hanabi chapter 32 . 3/17/2011
Fears...So these guys have Free Abilities, too, I see. Personally, I like the Fear of Unknown. That one is logical, and probably one of the reasons why we are always searching for more answers in the world. The Fear of Fire...That does make sense, actually. I wonder how he can't get burned. Perhaps it's part of his Free Ability?
Chika Hanabi chapter 30 . 3/17/2011
Ahh it's funny how Senji is trying to be all leader-ish and stuff. It's quite funny, especially when I imagined his pose xD I like how Atsuko is so nonchalant and blunt with everything though.

A tall tower at a carnival? Strange...I wonder how they got there so fast xD poor Ian, he's just too depressing to be at a carnival xD

Lifetime passes? For free? I wanna go work at that carnival! Panic is fun! Oohh, someone's jealous Wait, she's not mad...meaning not jealous...but she likes Harima...right? o_O;;

"You're working for me, you don't have pride." I cracked up so hard at that. Hilarious, man!
171 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »