Reviews for Wanted By You
TMSantos chapter 31 . 9/13/2013
Just finished reading this whole thing and I just LOVE this story! The theme is one of my favorites and I love Clint and Riley together!
Wallflower.x chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
I love this already!
Ayame Yoshida chapter 16 . 5/31/2013
I especially enjoyed reading your description of God at the end of this chapter. I think you captured a general idea of one of His facets.
chibi-Clar chapter 32 . 12/12/2012
I love it! So cute...
Pandora's Spirit chapter 32 . 11/13/2012
Hello.

I'm sad to admit that this is the first and only work, so far, that I've read of yours but I do find it truly amazing. You really made Clint and Riley come alive and I came to care about them and their story very much!

I'd also like to congratulate you on your debut novel and wish you much luck with it. (I'll more than likely try to pick it up myself considering how much I truly enjoyed reading this.)

Take care and keep up the amazing writing!

-Pandora.
Astry chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Why Am I reading this story ?

liked the plot and find that I can totally relate to Riley's thoughts on life. (especially "love/marriage" life)
serena1795 chapter 32 . 7/1/2012
Thanks for the story, I'll think of Riley & Clint everytime I listen to "wanted" now. ) You're a great writer, thanks again for sharing this story
Preposterous chapter 27 . 6/15/2012
Her father is a selfish bastard.
DA-chen1 chapter 26 . 6/11/2012
Oh no, why NOW? This is really mean...

DA-chen1 chapter 18 . 6/11/2012
Wow, he is so sweet. I like the story so far! A lot... ;-)

DA-chen1 chapter 3 . 6/10/2012
Hey, really great idea!

I hope, he is not a murderer?

Candescence chapter 31 . 6/2/2012
love this story
Candescence chapter 26 . 6/2/2012
NOO!
Candescence chapter 22 . 6/2/2012
clint is such a sweetheart. i really like him...i wonder how hard it is for her to keep herself blocked from him
Whatsoever chapter 31 . 5/7/2012
Hello, I just wanted to tell you that this is a well written story and I liked how you included quotes in the beginning of each chapter.

Oh and normally I don't read western but this was different :) Although the chapters seemed short to me.

But hey, you're the author.

Cheers.