Reviews for My Meaningless Existence at a Frozen Yogurt Shop
Intrepid Rain chapter 1 . 3/18
Wow.

The story has witty dialogues, lovable characters and a clean, simple plot. What more could anyone ask for? The ending is particularly brilliant. You expect it to drag on forever with the girl stuttering and going red in the face but there it ends with a BAM, and you're left with a wide smile on your face.

Lovely. Really amazing.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/10
Ridiculously cute, thank you for the lovely read!
summersun541 chapter 1 . 1/26
Gah, that was hilarious! And though I wish there were a little more, at the same time it's the perfect ending. Great job :)
PenguinLover33 chapter 1 . 1/12
Haha! I love the ending!
Miss Valentina chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
LOL. I just died now. It was sooo cute! I liked all the characters. (Actually, I always like your characters. :P)

Cheers,
Gone
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
This story was very amusing to me! Your dialogue and comments were so funny, I don't know why, maybe I'm the type of person who is easily amused. Great work!
Ilovedit chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
Ohh my gosh

:o this was so good!

Arrgh dat ending though C;
Princess Wanderer chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
cute but felt unfisished
Welp chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
I've probably read this 6 or 7 times since finding it way back when. I just want to say that it's still one of my favorite stories on this site. The characters are so relatable and the writing is peeeerfect.

Thank you for writing something so awesome. :D
hi chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
Hello Dear,
my name is Faith,
I am very happy to contact you today
and i wish to make a good relationship with you,
i will be very happy if you can reply me
through my private Email, ()
so that i can be able to tell you more about myself
APassionForReadingAndWriting chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
Haha! I wish you could continue this! :)
The Broken Idealist chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
I just wanted to cry with tears of laughter at how awkward your main character was, and all the humiliating situations she'd gotten herself into. I love her. Jesus, this is art.
jessnutsss chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
Fluffy, cute, with characters that are really likeable. Thoroughly enjoyed this!
ChuGaEun chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
oh, okay LOL,
make a sequel, pleaseee.
SheepishlyMe chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Awww, this has got to be one of the sweetest stories ever.
217 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »