Reviews for My Meaningless Existence at a Frozen Yogurt Shop
wallflower bride chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
One of the best one-shot I've read! )) A definite knee slapper. Why do I feel like crying when I finished this? Oh right, I don't want to end.
ChaseTheSunset chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Ahhh... This one-shot is HILARIOUS! You've actually got me laughing.

I love everything about this story, your writing style is great as well as the characters.

The one thing I'd criticise on is the ending, I want to know what happened to them! D:
spc.silver chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
This oneshot was lovely. I felt absolutely mortified for the protagonist during the scene with the tinted windows. Especially when I recalled the tinted glass being fogged up. And then I could not stop laughing. That last line was perfect to wrap it all up. c:
faery tragedy chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
Superb one shot! Great pacing, hilarious twist and I liked your protagonist. Heck, I liked Melvin, too.

P.S., I work part-time at a froyo place, so I totally, totally, totally loved it extra more. I do my stalking from behind the machines, personally.
AbbeyXD chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
absolutely positively loved it! the ending was hilarious! :D
PicturesqueReality chapter 1 . 10/29/2011

This is absolutely adorable! I swear, it brought a huge smile on my face!

The protagonist is really cute, with all her supposed "stalking" on the cute guy and how it was revealed that the panel is not actually dark tinted... HAHAH!

Overall, I love it!
cladovalle at chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
I can't stop smiling!
cheeky sheep chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
This is one of the best one shots I have ever read. I seriously couldn't stop laughing! Thank you so much for the great read!
Whatsoever chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
The ending was, I must say, epic! Great job!
mybeachhouse chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Aww really cute!
dipintheriverstyx chapter 1 . 8/4/2011

No seriously, I was laughing so hard I thought my side would split.
The Imagination Addict chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
SQUEAL! this is soooo cute!
frouwe chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Hilarious and cute just in the perfect amounts.

Loved it :)