Reviews for The Essence of Not Falling in Love
Preposterous chapter 24 . 4/25/2012
Talk about mixed signals!

Finally, a real Penn/Charlie kiss!
Preposterous chapter 22 . 4/25/2012
oh wow. that's so dramatic.
Preposterous chapter 19 . 4/25/2012
Richard is such a bastard. He had to rub it in his old family's face.
Preposterous chapter 17 . 4/25/2012
Awww. Poor Jeremy. He's so cute.
Preposterous chapter 11 . 4/25/2012
So cute! I just couldn't not review!
Preposterous chapter 6 . 4/25/2012
Hahaha. I love Penn's bro already.
Preposterous chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Lol! Just chapter one, and I'm already cackling like a maniac.

Very funny story you've got there. Very funny.
Anony225 chapter 25 . 4/12/2012
Loved this so much!
AllTheWayUp12 chapter 25 . 4/12/2012
I liked it. Like, really really liked it.

I mean, Penn's just awesome! I. LOVE. HIM. He's cute, he's great, and yeah... Just absolutely awesome.

And Charlie's funny. I love her too! Hahaha. Although, I can only relate to half of her personality, I still loved her.

Oh! And I also loved Jeremy. He's just cool like that. I mean, I got sooo scared when he kissed her. I totally loved how paired him up with Mara instead. I loved love triangles and all, but I would always somehow root for the underdog for like... 30%. I liked how he wasn't tangled up in Penn and Charlie's web! Haha, see what I did there?

Anyways, still wished you didn't end it so soon. I mean, there were still a lot of unresolved problems.

Like her dad. Or her sister. Or maybe her undercovered half-brother? Or maybe even Wyatt? Haha! Anyways, loved it nonetheless.

Anyways, good night good sir! I mean, ma'am.

-A
EmeraldLily chapter 25 . 4/10/2012
Great ending. :) And it's not too mushy either. ;) Oh Gods, I was so scared since I read 'an unhappy ending' as the chapter title. I'm still not so sure what's up with that - did you write that because there was a fire or something? Anyways, I loved it!
Lonely Rose chapter 25 . 4/9/2012
SEQUAL!
Random chapter 25 . 4/9/2012
The bet? and you are seriously mean with that title, it was a happy ending .
poopforbrains chapter 25 . 4/8/2012
It's done! It's done! Wow. That was the cutest ending ever. No, dear author, you most definitely did not fail the ending of your beautiful story. (: As for a sequel or something for this story, how about making a Penn POV? It won't take that long since you already finished the whole story. It's just that this time around, it's the jerky boy's thoughts we get to read. :D So, what do you say? :D
Audrey chapter 2 . 4/8/2012
! :D I really really like this :)
Water Lily 123 chapter 25 . 4/8/2012
Don't do an epilogue! Do a sequel! I've loved this story the whole way! Can't wait for the next one!
104 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »