Reviews for The Essence of Not Falling in Love
poopforbrains chapter 24 . 4/1/2012
Oooooh! I. LOVED. IT. Seriously, dude. I was smiling the whole time I read it. I think my mom looked at me like I was crazy for a minute. HAHA. I'm seriously in love with Penn. No joke. Can you find me someone like this gorgeous boy? :D HAHA. Charlie is definitely amusing. I just love her character, you know? And she's so damn confused with what's happening to her. Once again, I love it. 3 Please update real soon, my dear. I live for this story. No joke. I was hooked the moment I read it. :)) Keep writing! (:
Water Lily 123 chapter 24 . 4/1/2012
This is totally off-subject but, TEAM PEETA FOREVER! I just started your story today, and it's by far the best story I read! I know you updated today, but please update soon!
EmeraldLily chapter 24 . 4/1/2012
Awesome chapter! I loved the kiss. ;) And yes, Hunger Games is totally awesome. Gale is a fail and Peeta is supermegafoxyawesomehot! Update soon. :)
poopforbrains chapter 23 . 3/18/2012
Awwwww. Do you have any idea how sad I was because 23 ended? : WOMAN, I NEED MORE! Please write real, real soon. 3 LOL. I love Charlie. I love Penn. Hell, I even love Emery. Please write some more. (:
Xxi chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
Totally awesome! Please update soon!
VikinGurl123 chapter 22 . 2/13/2012
Loving it

Update soon
BetweenTheInfluence chapter 21 . 2/10/2012
RAWR! this is fucking awesome! please update dude C:
11cina24 chapter 21 . 1/16/2012
I love Penn with a passion. He's the best male character i've read in a while. And so far I haven't seen many good stories out on fp or that wattpad crap.

I'm sooo glad you're still updating this:))
Carr Ine chapter 20 . 9/10/2011
Hey! This is an awesome story! Will you be updating anytime soon? I wanna know what happens to Charlie & Penn! :)
EzraKoenig chapter 20 . 8/20/2011
You're so cool! I LOVE THIS STORY! Update pleaseeee!
11cina24 chapter 20 . 8/20/2011
What is wrong with these readers?

Your story is thee shit, plain and simple.

I'm like, beyond loving it,lol(:
gsb chapter 18 . 2/11/2011
expand your vocabulary. i.e. no curse words
funnechick chapter 17 . 1/30/2011
Wow...I bow to your amazing tennis skills/predictions...you totally called both winners. Although I have to say I was rooting for my Americans, I still thoroughly enjoyed the tournament...so glad tennis is back! :)

Anyway, I wonder what'll happen with Jeremy? Hope it doesn't ruin their friendship!
11cina24 chapter 17 . 1/21/2011
the problem when finding pictures is that there's never that PERFECT picture some of the times. I had to get like two or so for one character, blech.

Anywho, I LOVED what you did with Jer and Charcoal, ahah charlie the charcoal, BWHAHAHAHHAHXD)

lmfao, phew!*

that was funny, you should fit that in somewhere,lol.

As i was saying, that was really fun to read and i enjoyed it. I can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter(:
xspringdaizyx chapter 17 . 1/17/2011