Reviews for The Essence of Not Falling in Love
sappyromancelvr chapter 17 . 1/17/2011
Wow. Haha. Sucks to be her, or maybe lucky her...
Eevee Christy chapter 17 . 1/17/2011
Awesome! I've never really read a story that wasn't based off some other story. Pretty cool :) I definitely like Charlie! (And is secretly hoping she ends up with either Jeremy or Penn)

This is also the first story I've read. I just found this site. It's amazing! :) Pictures for the characters would be awesome!
Lulszee chapter 16 . 12/15/2010
Fucking amazing. :D

I loved it :D

update? :3
Bubbly-Soda chapter 16 . 12/12/2010
I love this story!

It's written really well and the descriptions are descriptive (obviously) without being over the top, though some places could use some more description.

Penn is weird, how he ignores Charlie, then is best friends with her again. Aww but they seem so cute, even better than her and Jer.

Would like to see some more of her lessons with Penn, or even another slumber par-tay.

Update Soon :)
BaleighTheMadQueen chapter 15 . 11/30/2010
Oh, Wyatt . . .I think Penn will be mad, just a hunch.
iceflakes chapter 15 . 10/15/2010
you are awesome. :D please update soon~! :D you're awesome. I love this story. HAHA. ;D
Miss Xaviera chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
Pretty cool so far!
sappyromancelvr chapter 15 . 10/12/2010

So cute. I still love asshole Penn though.
11cina24 chapter 15 . 10/12/2010
Oh brownie, brownie,brownie, lola. Just gotta cut it off there huh? Damn you. But i still love ya too!HA.

Yea, anywho. Good short chappie, n chill i have the same problem right now. I haven't update my stories in a while(:
TiyaMeya chapter 15 . 10/12/2010
I had almost forgotten about this story with the lack of recent updates.

But I'll attempt to motivate by reviewing.

Yeah...

Anyway Penn is confusing.

It's hard to figure out whether he likes Charlie, enjoys the challenge she presents, or just likes bothering her.

Seeing as I like to guess the plot of stories by at least the third chapter, his behaviour(or lack thereof) has thrown off all preconcieved notions.

However, I wondering into the story's future happenings.

So update please!
sappyromancelvr chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
wow. never knew teachers could be so...unreasonable..
xspringdaizyx chapter 14 . 9/8/2010
I fuh-lippin LOVE LOVE LOVE like L-O-V-E LOVE this story.
taraturtle chapter 14 . 9/7/2010
So,

i just read this story.

AND i think it's so great!

And i can't even tell who Charlie's going to end up with!

It's a little torturing, in fact haha.

Anywho, keep updating :D
laternflickeredinmymind chapter 13 . 7/22/2010
I just read this all tonight and I absolutely love it! I love the humor. My favorite guy is Penn... that's who i want her with hah. Enjoy your vacation and i hope you update as soon as you can!
11cina24 chapter 13 . 7/22/2010
Nice filler chapter. I'd like to see more of Bryce and Charlie though(:

Good job mii amiga!(;

Adios señorita! WTF, when did I start talking spanglish?

Oh fuck that shizz;P

Tschus!-Thats bye in German bitches!
104 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »