Reviews for The Essence of Not Falling in Love
Goddess of Sarcasm chapter 6 . 4/26/2010
YES! You updated! AWESOME! Can't WAIT to see what they do to Penn! But, this was a AHORT chapter. Kindalike the short-shorts. Update soon please!
under the milky way chapter 6 . 4/26/2010
WELL,

WELL,

WELL...

ONE WORD...

FANTASTIC

Like loved it! Reading all this at like 00:32 in the morning has made my morning? :D Well it has anyway!

So please update again!

Jeremy is also adorabley loveable! Penn and him are hot to trot!

under the milky way chapter 5 . 4/26/2010
BIG YAY for updates!

Especially in this story!

Cause its freaking WONDERFUL, your probably thinking after reading all these, gees i've got some wierdo stalker on my fan fic, but be not afraid for i am no wierdo stalker, just obsessively obsessive about reading good fanfictions!

DOUBLE YAY for the interactions between Penn/Charlie! Their mintage! Like pepermintage!

under the milky way chapter 4 . 4/26/2010
Well now, guys, isn't this intersting?

All bets placed! And lets roll up!

Great, great, great plot to the story...

LOVE IS IN THE AIR do do do do or - at least - LOVE WILL BE SOON COMING TO THE AIR!

HA :)

Love it!

under the milky way chapter 3 . 4/26/2010
YAY! She's made some friends: how lame does that sound? Ha!

But yeah seriously, they seem like cool people too and they notice that Charlie is fun etc. etc. and not some anti-social paraih! Penn has me cracking up again, hes so funny in that dark and cool way!

Im so totally sticking with my promise to review like every chapter, my fingers are burning steam here on my keyboard, the effin letterings already wearing off my g looks like a c cause the curly bits disa-bludey-ppeared!

Anyhow, ramble over!

GREAT like the Honey Monster would say... :)

As in the chapter and the story as a whole...

BRING IN THE BONFIRE!

under the milky way chapter 2 . 4/26/2010
Well how much of a biatch is her sister? If my sister did that to me I'd be spitting nails seriously and she'd feel the back of my foot on her head :D Aha only joking, Im a non-violent person really... :P

Loving Penn, haha at everytime his seen her, she looks like a nutcracker but oddly in a cool and quirky way!

Brilliant chapter yet again!

Bit long though next time please as the first one was brilliantly lengthy!

But yeah, big up twice!

under the milky way chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
Brilliant.

Absolutely brilliant.

I just found this story now and it has seriously some great potential! Already after reading the first chapter which is awesome by the way!

So whatever you do, do not give up on it!

Can't wait to read the next chapters!

Also you should really have more reviews and hence I am going to review an awful lot because you and this story deserve it!

So yes! Big up! Aha :)

J.Szewczuk chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
"People where not my cup of tea" I believe you meant "People were not my cup of tea".

I feel as though many authors are relying heavily on a sarcastic main character when they write in first person point of view, and though it is flowing fine so far, I would like to see something a little less cliche.

"Stupid mom for making us move.

Stupid Emery for being the worst sister ever.

Stupid girl for making me come in here.

Stupid school for having doors that lock when they close. Seriously, what kind of construction is that?" - I really liked the repetition in these lines, it really helps the reader know just how angry the main character is.

"Just kidding! My middle name is Ray Ann. Isn't that sad? Charlie Ray Ann Parker. Officially the worst initials ever. C.R.A.P. Were my parents even sober when they named me? Didn't they realize that Charlie is a man's name?" - Loved it so much. The initials had me laughing.

All in all a very promising start!
FLIPPER66 chapter 5 . 4/13/2010
GE... THAT WAS FUNNY

OK NOW FOR THOSE FEW WORDS THAT AUTHORS DON'T LIKE HEARING

GET TO WORK AND GET THE NEXT CHAPPY OUT THERE PRONTO LOL
FLIPPER66 chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
HA, HA, I JUST FIQURED IT OUT WHY SHE'S ACTING THAT WAY (THE ICKY JANITORS CLOSET AND ALL THOSE CHEMICALS GAVE HER A GIDDY HI LOL)

FUNNY STORY SO FAR AND GOOD UP TO THIS POINT
Goddess of Sarcasm chapter 5 . 4/12/2010
I ADORE this story. Charlie is witty, and seems very relatable. Although, I'm seeming to like Penn,i want more Jeremy. I can't wait to see who she choses! *Clicks favourite story button.* I love your style,and I LOVE that your grammar is good! I CAN'T STAND terrible grammar! Update soon! :)
theRaven'sDesk chapter 2 . 3/19/2010
I love it so much. It makes the butterflies in my stomach very happy. Keep writing!
DisturbingThePeace chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
From one very sarcastic, independent woman of the 21st century (haha,;) i loved that) to another, i really enjoyed this story. Your sardonic humor is very much appreciated! Update soon!...please
SkaterGirl03 chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
It's good... but nothing's really happened yet. I think we need to see more of the bitches and less of the hot guys. But i like all the back-talking. Well done :)
104 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7