Reviews for Kingdom
Death Master 12 chapter 26 . 3/10
I really love this story!
Candiru chapter 23 . 8/16/2013
Wow I was really surprised when I saw those new chapters ! Thank you so much for updating the story ! I've been very much curious about what happened after Chris was about to be shot by the bullet. And great timing with the ring 0o0 though I admit I didn't realize it was the same ring if you hadn't mentioned it _
Dalilt chapter 22 . 8/5/2013
I feel that Chantel knows she is a piece of chess, and she doesn't mind as long as she can stay near Night. And I was wondering was Night was going to tell Chris to stop eavesdropping but I guess that way works too.
Akimoto Sakura chapter 22 . 7/28/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Dalilt chapter 21 . 7/22/2013
This chapter felt so long and short at the same time. I guess Chris will finally be able to sleep
Dalilt chapter 20 . 7/15/2013
Thank you for updating the story. I was wondering if you had dropped it. Thanks for still continuing to write this story. I don't really mind the time between the updates, because everyone has his own life.

Never expected this to happen. For a moment I tought that someone had stopped time, I didn't realise that you could stop a bullet with telekinesis.. I guess now Night can do everything without moving his hands.
Sakiru Yume chapter 17 . 8/22/2011
I was a little confused because it had been so long, but I enjoyed the chapter and hope to see more soon. O)
Nocturnal-Silver-Wolf chapter 16 . 7/30/2011
Awwwwww You've got to continue! I love Night, he's just awesome! Chantel sucks though. I really hope that the council will be able to bend the rules... and, Night MUST come back in time to save Christabel! Btw why'd you chose the name Christabel? Never heard it before... UPDATE SOON!
witeaya chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
i just read a few chapters of VS and so far i love it so much.

but i have this habit of only reading complete stories so i will wait until kingdom is completed then i will resume reading VS.

(if i read incomplete stories i will easily forget the plots and that irked and my poor memory..)

tbh, i kinda cheated and read the prologue and the 1st chapter of kingdom and it seems that there will be more drama!yummy!

keep on updating!

kudos
redambrosia chapter 16 . 1/3/2011
And you're back! YES! This action chapter is definitely what you needed & even though I hate to admit it, Chris being a martyr is exactly what she needs to do in this situation & seriously Trinity should have kept her mouth shut until Night came. Her smug and bigotry is really annoying sometimes.
Sakiru Yume chapter 16 . 1/2/2011
I liked the chapter, and I want to see more Night. Please oh please oh please.
Min chapter 15 . 12/19/2010
I love all the complications you created in your stories.

Its like after a problem is solved, another problem occurs so that the story can continue.

The story is well ploted and simple enough for me to read. Without using too bombastic words, but descriptive phrases to express your feelings, I can understand the story like I was there myself.

I really wonder how old are you to write such great stories!

Jiayous and write on!

p.s: with reference to message for ME. (yay!) Um. Thanks for even bothering to reply. You are really considerate to your readers. It would be grear to meet you or become friends with you. Just to let you know, non-members cannot assess to your email address. But, fear not, I will soon be a member! :)

p.s.s: yesh, I am a very proud fan of you! :)
Min chapter 13 . 12/19/2010
Get Dawn. I'm dying from the suspense which was done very well and probably is the main purpose.. but still..
Min chapter 5 . 12/17/2010
Opps i should have read on.

U did a great job expressing adam's feeling and I could really feel for him. You go girl!...boy?
Min chapter 4 . 12/17/2010
Just a suggestion. Its kind of stupid really.

Um. Maybe u can add what Adam did to find her because if u didnt SAY he was trying to find her, I wouldnt know. Maybe add some lines of his thinking and show that he really wants to prove himself to be a father figure for his daughter.

um. thats all. .. please don't take offense. i'm not saying u wrote very terribly or something..
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »