Reviews for Miss Mouse
Love Squared chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
A very typical high school relationship there. I liked it :)
Tricycle Babe chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
This reminded me of something that happened between me, a girl and someone I liked early last year. Loved it! I especially like the fact that it steers away from the 'hot guy loves cute nerd' cliche by narrating it from 'hot guy's girlfriend's POV.
addicted-roxe chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
waah. I like this better than the one who won in the flash fiction challenge. But they have their reasons.

This is absolutely cute.
MidnightRythm1990 chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
very interestng.
AbbeyEileen chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
I was confused at first, because it seemed like Ian was narrating. And then a guy, one of Ian's friends.

And then I got to the how much do you love me part, and that all made sense.

Cute. Liked it.
barelyamiable chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
Oh, I love the last line.
Damned to heaven chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
She's a prick but it was a good piece.
blurrylights chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
That was really good. Poor "insert her name here"...if Ian isn't into the relationship, he should break up with her. And what's with liking the awkward girl?

I'm not normally against the weird girl, but I really felt for the girl who was narrating. That's how much I felt for the girl. :)

Wonderful job!
Virginia T. Beth chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
I really liked it. There weren't any bad punctuation errors, either, which is always a nice, refreshing thing to see.

Great work!
Jessiquie chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
Hey again. So glad you finally put this up and put word out there via SKOW about it. I really like the ending and the changes you've made to it. Glad I could have helped is some small way with the other bits too.

I do have a qeustion though, whats flash me suddenly?
GirlWithTheDancingCherryTrees chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
Holy crap. This was amazing.
C Pierre chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
This is a one shot why?I would of liked to hear more and see that girl get a makeover.I liked the story, I can't understand his attraction to the underdog though. What does he see in her? I feel bad for her, however that's Typical h.s. Great read!