Reviews for Words Fill The Empty Spaces
CMDonovann chapter 96 . 8/23/2011
Colleen? I'm worried now. That last sentence has suicidal vibes to it. Are you alright?
CMDonovann chapter 95 . 8/23/2011
Wow. Okay, this is my new favorite chapter. Kinda emo, but I like it! (ME GUSTA! hehe)
The Power of the Pen chapter 25 . 7/23/2011
You're not alone. I know hearing that from me probably means nothing but you're not. I'm not gonna be all let's-relate-my-sad-life-story-esque, just let me say I know how you feel and you are not alone.
The Power of the Pen chapter 24 . 7/23/2011
So like how I feel about him. He now knows my name but that's only because I sang for the school and am in a team with him.
The Power of the Pen chapter 23 . 7/23/2011
I think it was perfect. So true. Music is practically my life. Me - Music is like 1 - 1... Leaves you with nothing.
The Power of the Pen chapter 22 . 7/23/2011
There's always hope :) Unless your hope is to slam a revolving door XP
The Power of the Pen chapter 21 . 7/23/2011
Nonono! I like you D: *hug*

I will send Jimmy to tickle you. I SWEAR I will.
The Power of the Pen chapter 20 . 7/23/2011
I can't stop thinking about him now. It's weird. He shines light on so much but covers up even more.
The Power of the Pen chapter 19 . 7/23/2011
Beautiful. Speechless.
The Power of the Pen chapter 18 . 7/23/2011
Yes. Yes. Sometimes I feel so isolated. I can be in a crowd and feel so alone. I think I'm inhibited by myself. I sometimes don't understand how my mind works. I'd like to see if anyone is the same, or if they're not, what is different?
The Power of the Pen chapter 17 . 7/23/2011
I really need to listen to Muse at some point...

Wait... Muse and Jamie Bell... You wouldn't happen o have a deviantART would you? MicroStatic, or some such thing?
The Power of the Pen chapter 16 . 7/23/2011
Douglas Pringle you git.

THAT SO WASN'T MEANT FOR YOU! Sorry. I had an outburst. Your writing is that good. xx
The Power of the Pen chapter 15 . 7/23/2011
Oh. My. Goodness. So Police-esque! Is this intentional?

Brilliant. *hug*
The Power of the Pen chapter 14 . 7/23/2011
Wow. Very sinister. *hug*
The Power of the Pen chapter 13 . 7/23/2011
So much of this stuff reminds me of Sting and the Police... YAY!
90 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »