Reviews for Words Fill The Empty Spaces
CMDonovann chapter 84 . 7/9/2011
Wow. The other two chapters were just sort of so-so, but this one... WOW. I like it. How did you become so awesome and metaphorical and poetic? I'M JEALOUS. I want a shirt that says this...

"Did you feel that?

My chest just collapsed.

I was thinking of you...

And my heartbeat got so fast,

My chest just collapsed."

I will memorize this and remember it forever! I love it! Can I use this on a shirt, actually?
CMDonovann chapter 81 . 6/27/2011
...Creepy. Are you related to Edgar Allan Poe? :D
CMDonovann chapter 80 . 6/27/2011
Ahhh. Yes. Adults. They very frequently suck quite a lot. I totally relate to this. You should really make some of these shorter ones into songs, they definitely have that potential. I can imagine what this one would be about... :) You've gotta be my lyricist if I ever become a famous singer, lol. (Like that'll happen XD but still)
CMDonovann chapter 77 . 6/27/2011
Hmmmhmmm. I think I know what this is about. I love it, by the way, it's awesome. Very short, but that makes it... awesomer? Is that a word? Spellcheck doesn't seem to think so. This could totally be a line or maybe the refrain of a Muse song. :D Brilliant work, Penn!
CMDonovann chapter 71 . 6/11/2011
Hello, love. You know this isn't true. I believe that. I believe that deep down, you are a good person who just needs a boost up sometimes. You're not dragging anyone down with you, I promise. You're a wonderful friend and an amazing person, if a little misguided at times. Remember that. Don't do anything... stupid. :)

Sorry I didn't bother logging in. Haha.
bowl of strawberries chapter 71 . 6/10/2011
wow, what a wonderful collection. this is fabulous work!
CMDonovann chapter 68 . 4/21/2011
Oh, no, Penn... No. You're not going to be alone forever. I know that, you know that. Ah, you're beautiful, you know that right? I know it's totally cliched, but somewhere out there is someone thinking the exact same thing as you are, waiting for YOU. They might not even be that far away. You've just gotta love yourself and everyone else will love you, too. A lot of people already do.

I love you! See, there's one person. There's gotta be more.

CMD
CMDonovann chapter 66 . 4/5/2011
OMG YOU SAID YOUR REAL NAME YOU TWIT YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO DO THAT OR YOU WILL GET INTERNET STALKERS DUH! hahaha yay for caps lock.
CMDonovann chapter 64 . 4/4/2011
Huh? This doesn't make sense. Usually the emotion behind your writing is obvious; not so for this one. And how did you get the lines un-double-spaced in the first place? I MUST KNOW!
CMDonovann chapter 63 . 4/4/2011
Aw, Penn. I KNOW this one's about me, don't deny it. Are you mad at me or something? And why did you call me "Your Majesty"?
CMDonovann chapter 59 . 3/22/2011
Aw, Penn! This is adorable! But why didn't You email it to him? Why did you post it on here? Has he read it yet? No wonder he loves you- this is the most poetic non-poem I've read in ages. Of course, it's easy to be poetic about love, but I really love this 'cause this is what everyone tries to find words for but can't. And you did! Genius! But what was the thing about Saturday night and... something? Suicidal-ness? Should I be asking or should I just leave you alone?

Love you, Penn, but now I'm worried AGAIN! I worry too much :P

CMD
CMDonovann chapter 57 . 3/20/2011
Pen... Stop being depressed. You-know-who (your dearest guy pal with the maniacal laugh) who you were writing about before CLEARLY loves you, and so do I and so does everyone else. We'll listen. You listen to my rants, it's only fair that I put up with yours. Yours are so much more eloquent and poetic than mine, anyway.
CMDonovann chapter 56 . 3/20/2011
PENN! I knew it. "I'm a coward, I only use a safety pin"? Seriously? As soon as I see you Monday you are getting a hug, chocolate, and a serious talking-to. Emo-ness is BAD, Penn, look where it got me! No! Naughty! No biscuit for you! Bad Penn! :P You know you can talk to me. Call me if you really need to. Email me. Something. I'll try to help, I promise. :)

You know I love you, Penn! Cheer up!
CMDonovann chapter 53 . 3/20/2011
Bahahahaha. Is spring break ten days long? I believe it is. I know who this is about! Bahahaha! Yes! :D
CMDonovann chapter 51 . 3/20/2011
Wow. Weird Muse dreams. I LIKE! Actually I had a dream where I met OneRepublic, but they were all complete jerks. I think that's like my subconscious fear of my heroes not being who I expect them to be or... something. LOL Yours doesn't make any sense either! :D But it's kinda funny.
90 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »