Reviews for Words Fill The Empty Spaces
CMDonovann chapter 49 . 3/20/2011
Aw, Penn, I know who this is about and I'm loving it! I'm glad you're finally happy about something! You deserve to be happy, my dearest gal pal! :D
CMDonovann chapter 48 . 2/19/2011
I love it. It sounds like you're actually happy about something. That's wonderful. WUNDERBAR! Hahaha. It's beautiful. But who's THIS one about? "...it's time to move on... And I have." It certainly isn't about you-know-who-with-the-evil-laugh, is it?
CMDonovann chapter 47 . 2/19/2011
This is how I feel about you, Penn. Are you a mind reader? Am I selfish in wondering if this is about me? It isn't, is it? But brilliant, all the same. "I dunno what's worse: Not knowing (ignorance is bliss) Or not having the guts to ask what's wrong (And risk the fear of being dismissed.)"
CMDonovann chapter 46 . 2/19/2011
I like it. Can't say more. It's very true. (LIARS!)
CMDonovann chapter 45 . 2/19/2011
Well, this one's almost as good as the last. I like the thing at the top: "If right and wrong are like black and white, then I'm grey. Because it seems I'm never right, but surely I can't always be wrong?" That's so true, for everyone, I think.
CMDonovann chapter 44 . 2/19/2011
Hello, Penn! Excellent new chapter/page/whatever. I think I know who it's about...! Anyway, I love it. So angsty! (I am too enthused, aren't I? Bahaha.) You're brilliant. My favorite line: "Drown my mind, But free my soul." Also I like "(If you must) Smother my face, Tell me the truth. Don't lie and trick my faith, Only tell me the truth." It's awesome! Can't wait to read the other new chapters.
CMDonovann chapter 38 . 12/22/2010
Last line: so true, so true. :) This one's even better than most of the others, and that's saying something. Really struck a chord there. Excellent.

I'm kinda crying right now. lol.

CMDonovann chapter 36 . 12/4/2010
Wow, this one's pretty emo... but I like it. It's so... well, your most recent chapters seem a lot more poetic than they did before. It's awesome! I love it. and you are a pro at the "famous last words" sort of thing... you know, the last sentence is just PERFECT!

Anyway. Keep posting. I love it!

CMDonovann chapter 35 . 11/28/2010
Sorry 'bout the anonymous review. Didn't feel like logging in. :D Anyways, I like this chapter a lot. It's so... mysterious, and sentimental and worrysome and beautiful and... I can't think of any more words to describe it. Gorgeous, though. Keep it up!

Merry New Year! (almost),

CMDonovann chapter 33 . 11/25/2010
I can't think of anything to say. YEAH, IT'S THAT GOOD. You have the blabber-mouth CMD speechless. I love it.

CMDonovann chapter 31 . 11/24/2010
I love this one, Penn. I know I shouldn't hope but... could this one possibly be about me? I know I've written about YOU before, so... you know.

But, no offense, the last line makes no sense. Maybe it's the wording, or maybe it's because it isn't actually about me... (Argh, I'm such a stuck-up, self-centered narcissist! sob) Anyway, that's the only thing wrong with it, the rest is beautiful.

Also, the last line says "he" but the rest of the poem uses "she"... so is it about a different person or just a typo? I'm really sorry if you're taking offense, but I'm just really confused.

Please answer! Thanks.

CMDonovann chapter 30 . 11/20/2010
Oh my gosh, Penn. Until I read the last sentence, I thought you were talking about ME. Haha, I'm so narcissistic. But really now, you know you're not that bad! We all love you; your reasons for disliking yourself are the same reasons for everyone. Everybody is like that, it's not just you. You're not even up there with the worst of us. coughcoughMEcoughcough

Don't think so badly of yourself! You know the rest of us don't!

XOXO CMD
CMDonovann chapter 29 . 11/20/2010
It's about parents who tell us that we'll understand when we're older, it gets easier when we grow up, blah blah et cetera. And I agree. They're wrong.

So. Great chapter, very... ah, what's the word. Anger-evoking, maybe? Reading this made me kinda ticked off, so I'm guessing that's how you must've felt when you wrote it. That's awesome, by the way, getting your emotions to come through so strongly that even I, the almighty oblivious one, can see them. I wish I could do that.

It's awesome, Penn. Love it, as always. Keep writing.

CMDonovann chapter 28 . 11/13/2010
Ah, my dearest Penn! Writing again, I see. Two excellent chapters, brilliant and flawlessly emo as usual. :D Don't worry, I like them when they're emo. And you're probably thinking that sounds perverted... 'cause it really does, doesn't it? We seem to have taken up permanent residence in the gutter, hmm? We'll have to get some cardboard boxes, it's very wet down there. :D Heh-heh.

So. That was a random little tangent there. What quiz told you this, your apparent life story? I may have to take it. And don't worry, I'm sure the stuff the quiz told you is not all there is to your personality. And I liked all the quotes in chapter 27, that one was very deep and well-written.

Well, then. Keep it up! It can only get better from here!

Love you,

maria.queen.of.whatever chapter 27 . 11/13/2010
hello! someone sent me a link to this chapter and i thought id read it. its pretty good! im not really sure what its supposed to be about, just one thing or a lot of different things? either way i like it because its so true! you are really insightful, i think.
90 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »